Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2012, 15:48   #20566
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki san View Post
Just spotted a Black Skoda Octavia parked outside Alfredo's on Link Road. Andheri (West). Bombay. No : MH06 - W - 3846. Had the LTD sticker on the boot lid, left side plus all the other TBHP stickers on all the doors. Who are you? I was waiting for a rick right next to your car for about 20 mins hoping you'd come out and offer me a lift!!!!

Regards,

SS
What : Skoda Octavia
Where : Irla , Mumbai
Regn : MH-06-W-3846
Sticker : All (as mentioned by Suzuki San)

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-c360_20121029122922.jpg
Old 29th October 2012, 16:22   #20567
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
My car, thanks for spotting!

Must say, you have eagle eyes. The "Driven by Team-BHP" sticker is subtly placed on the rear windscreen and blends in with the car.
Good to receive an acknowledgement after a long time. I will spot only moderator's cars here onwards . I wanted to wave at you but my cab was too slow for that.

Last edited by Tejas Ingle : 29th October 2012 at 16:24.
Old 29th October 2012, 18:04   #20568
BHPian

Pune Live Spotting

UP registered White i20
Acolade, Kharadi, Pune

Name:  ForumRunner_20121029_180316.png
Views: 961
Size:  732.4 KB
Old 29th October 2012, 18:48   #20569
Senior - BHPian

Just passed a white Civic parked on the left on 80ft road Indiranagar (diagonally opposite Maruti driving school) It's got a got bhp? on the boot lid.
Old 29th October 2012, 18:57   #20570
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
I expected a lot of stickers at the GP today.
Saw just two, though.
one was a glistening grey new swift with a url on the door, and a and LTD and GBHP on the bootlid.
Next was a nano (seaweed?? dont know the color), with a sticker on the boot.

Also saw a White getz with an LTD in atta market in front of KFC around 7 today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
These guys.
Swift, I think I saw the owner parking when I was getting to the circuit.
Hey i am the owner of the nano . And the colour is called " mojito green " .

By the way, i could'nt even see one Tbhp vehicle on the track. Just saw one white Maruti Zen while coming back. I was stuck in the expressway. No offence but this said person was changing lanes frequently and getting into minor gaps. Didnt expect this from a Tbhpian. I tried contacting him by flashing lights and even went in front of him but he didnt respond. I have a pic of the car but really dont feel like pin-pointing members here.
Old 29th October 2012, 19:35   #20571
BHPian

Spotted an urban-titanium/gray coloured all new Honda city with the number DL 4Cxx 3426 and a sporting a ltd on the centre of the rear bumper, making a right turn at the chatturpur crossing towards vasant kunj at about 6thirty pm today. Who are you?
Old 29th October 2012, 20:41   #20572
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Hey i am the owner of the nano . And the colour is called " mojito green " .

By the way, i could'nt even see one Tbhp vehicle on the track. Just saw one white Maruti Zen while coming back. I was stuck in the expressway. No offence but this said person was changing lanes frequently and getting into minor gaps. Didnt expect this from a Tbhpian. I tried contacting him by flashing lights and even went in front of him but he didnt respond. I have a pic of the car but really dont feel like pin-pointing members here.
Hey Aditya!

I am the owner of the white zen you are talking about. Infact, I spotted your nano much before your friend at the back seat was clicking the pictures with his cam. Even I tried to flash-honk but dint got any response except for a stare from your friend at left corner back seat(I waved at him). We were moving parallel for a long distance. Sorry, I abstained from clicking your ride's pic as I was driving.

As for the frequent lane changing, I owe that I was changing lanes rather frequently in the rush hour but that was out of an urgency (nearly equating to an emergency). Still, it was nowhere near non abidance to traffic rules or creating nuisance for fellow motorists.

However, if you in any way felt that it amounted to rash driving, I assure to be more disciplined and observant from now on.

Your thoughts and suggestions are always welcome and I always follow the unsaid rule that with great badge(read tbhp sticker) comes greater responsibility.

Regards

PS: Nice choice of color for your ride.
Old 29th October 2012, 21:16   #20573
BHPian

Two spottings in Kolkata last week.
Saw this Yeti last Monday when I was there during Puja. Did not make any effort since I was in a cab and this car was full.

Also spotted a Up-16 registered maroon Alto on NH6 yesterday evening at about 6.45. Could not click as the cab I was in could not keep pace with you. It was fast but driven well on a busy road.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p1120595.jpg  

Old 29th October 2012, 21:20   #20574
BHPian

Hyderabad:

Ford figo with reg# AP29 AM 0043(?), stuck in traffic near HPS in Begumpet. LTD on the rear door. At around 630 pm or so.
Old 29th October 2012, 21:27   #20575
SBR
BHPian

Last night around 9:45 PM, a white swift diesel was tailing me for sometime on the Old Madras Road. It was right behind me near K R Puram Garden City College Signal and then car came in front of me and the guy driving waved at me but jumped the signal and left.

It had a Got BHP Sticker on the rear hatch door on right side.

Did not have much time to acknowledge.

Who are you mate?
Old 29th October 2012, 21:32   #20576
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this FTA Linea Petrol at VST today.

Name:  ForumRunner_20121029_213143.png
Views: 774
Size:  564.5 KB
Old 29th October 2012, 22:22   #20577
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grr7 View Post
Hey Aditya!

I am the owner of the white zen you are talking about. Infact, I spotted your nano much before your friend at the back seat was clicking the pictures with his cam. Even I tried to flash-honk but dint got any response except for a stare from your friend at left corner back seat(I waved at him). We were moving parallel for a long distance. Sorry, I abstained from clicking your ride's pic as I was driving.

As for the frequent lane changing, I owe that I was changing lanes rather frequently in the rush hour but that was out of an urgency (nearly equating to an emergency). Still, it was nowhere near non abidance to traffic rules or creating nuisance for fellow motorists.

However, if you in any way felt that it amounted to rash driving, I assure to be more disciplined and observant from now on.

Your thoughts and suggestions are always welcome and I always follow the unsaid rule that with great badge(read tbhp sticker) comes greater responsibility.

Regards

PS: Nice choice of color for your ride.
Hey thanks. That's nice that you replied. I really appreciate it . As for lane changing, well if it was an emergency then i surely cant comment on it mate. I never said you were rash. I just saw your vehicle with the Tbhp sticker and thought why were you changing lanes so frequently. If it was an urgency , i completely understand.

Anyway, your ride looks hot too mate. Drive safe
Old 29th October 2012, 22:34   #20578
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post

Anyway, your ride looks hot too mate. Drive safe
So, do this call for that pic of my ride in this thread?

Hope to catch up with you some time in relatively better situation and thanks for the spotting. cheerS!
Old 29th October 2012, 22:38   #20579
BHPian

Spotted an Hyundai i10 near the Hauz Khas metro station. It was headed towards the flyover. Since both of us were stuck badly in the manic traffic I could not click a picture. You had an LTD sticker and your reg no was : 8576

This was at 7.30 pm. I was towards your left and was heading to Hauz Khas.
Old 29th October 2012, 23:08   #20580
BHPian

ORR Hormavu, Dark Blue Accent, got bhp? right above the keyhole of the boot lid. Reg number is 2204 IIRC

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0007.jpg

Commercial Street, same as what volkman10 posted in post #20557

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0023.jpg

And volkman10 too

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0024.jpg

Near Safina Plaza, Infantry Road

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0031.jpg

And a few metres behind

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0042.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks