Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2012, 09:12   #21046
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a PB registered white swift VDI yesterday and today on the Inner Ring Road going towards Indiranagar. Acknowledged but no response.

Who're you BHPian, I was in the Grey Swift with the LTD on the rear boot
Old 23rd November 2012, 09:20   #21047
BHPian

Mumbai spotting: saw this BHPian on the eastern express highway this morning around 9:15 near priyadarshini going towards Sion . Pls identify
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image81945659.jpg  

Old 23rd November 2012, 09:44   #21048
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningHeart View Post
@mods: I have said this before, we must have a separate sticker for members. It is no longer a good thing to sport t-BHP stickers. .... Is this what you had in mind when you first thought of bumper stickers?
Even if we sell it only to the members, there is nothing we can do about members distributing it to non-members. We never thought non-members would love sporting team-bhp stickers, but it has happened. It is a free country, we can't issue citation to non-members for sporting the stickers.

Quote:
You should at least respond back to the group, when at least 10 people have written about/asked for it in this same thread. Sorry if you think that I am being negative, but I am a bit concerned about what a sticker on the bumper stands for.
They are lots of members who don't even visit this thread, or even know the existence of this thread. Don't expect ACK for every reported sightings. This thread is just for fun, don't take it so seriously.

Saw this Innova on Monday near Lingarajpura Bridge (Bangalore). As the reflection shows, I was in the auto.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20121119_140927.jpg
Old 23rd November 2012, 11:56   #21049
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this silver Swift (KA-02-MG-1198) on 3rd main OMBR layout, Banaswadi just a while back.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image3467111900.jpg
Old 23rd November 2012, 12:31   #21050

First Team-bhp sticker spotting in Shimoga.

Car: CIELO (cement colour, greyish)

Reg no: KA 04 * 9457

Stickers: I Drive Safe, Team-Bhp logo and also Coorg Wildlife society

Place: Gandhi Nagar Main Road, Shimoga
Old 23rd November 2012, 13:05   #21051
BHPian

Noida spotting: HR 26 registered white Punto 90 HP inside stellar IT park. It has LTD, G-BHP and URL on rear hatch door. Seems like a BHPian's car. If you read this while you are at stellar IT park, I would be glad to meet a fellow BHPian. My T-jet is parked just one car away from you.
Old 23rd November 2012, 13:30   #21052
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Even if we sell it only to the members, there is nothing we can do about members distributing it to non-members. We never thought non-members would love sporting team-bhp stickers, but it has happened. It is a free country, we can't issue citation to non-members for sporting the stickers.
Can we then have a sticker for forum member handle then which will be a part of the sticker set so atleast we know who the BHPian is for such spottings. Or maybe have T-BHP stickers sold as individual pieces instead of a set. Just a suggestion.
Old 23rd November 2012, 13:56   #21053
BHPian

Just spotted outside religare Sec-125 noida. who be you Bhpian?
Silver Sx4 (Dl 3C BC 4184). LCLC on rear windscreen and W3 on front number plate.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-1.jpg
Old 23rd November 2012, 15:52   #21054
Senior - BHPian

Topday around 1.30, spotted a blue Vento (KA -XX-XX-3212) with LTD on the right side of the boot. Sorry, I do not know the exact place name - I think it was on the ORR - between Ullal road and Deepa complex.

Last edited by theexperthand : 23rd November 2012 at 16:01.
Old 23rd November 2012, 15:56   #21055
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
Mumbai spotting: saw this BHPian on the eastern express highway this morning around 9:15 near priyadarshini going towards Sion . Pls identify
I doubt him being a BHPian. How many of us here drive in traffic with the mirrors folded?
Frankly, I am not at all comfortable if I don't have any of the side mirrors adjusted to my liking!
If it turns out as a BHPian, please make use of your mirrors buddy, it turns out of good help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Spotted this KA reg Alto at moolchand sporting an IDS at about 1430-1500 hours at moolchand, taking a right towards aashram.
I just couldnt catch his eye.
any takers?

Sorry, but I think, you have already disclosed the number you blanked out in the image!

Last edited by carzone : 23rd November 2012 at 16:02.
Old 23rd November 2012, 15:57   #21056
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this KA reg Alto at moolchand sporting an IDS at about 1430-1500 hours at moolchand, taking a right towards aashram.
I just couldnt catch his eye.
any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0568.jpg  

Old 23rd November 2012, 16:42   #21057
BHPian

Two spottings today.
1) blue i20 with live to drive on the rear glass at andheri sv road 2pm. have spotted this car thrice but no response here. mh 02 ch.

2) red tavera DD 03 with I drive safe parked about 200 metres ahead of inorbit mall malad.
Old 23rd November 2012, 17:40   #21058
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post

They are lots of members who don't even visit this thread, or even know the existence of this thread. Don't expect ACK for every reported sightings. This thread is just for fun, don't take it so seriously.
Thanks for a quick revert. The point made was not about ACK on sightings. I think it is about reckless driving by stickered drivers. The real point is that we should have ONE/TWO stickers in the set of stickers, which should be ONLY FOR MEMBERS. Some of us, will choose to put it up. I do not know if logistically speaking, you can make it happen.
Quote:
Saw this Innova on Monday near Lingarajpura Bridge (Bangalore). As the reflection shows, I was in the auto.
Couldn't notice anything amiss. You meant Innova = Taxi?
Old 23rd November 2012, 17:47   #21059
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Couldn't notice anything amiss. You meant Innova = Taxi?
No, I meant it had team-BHP sticker.
Old 23rd November 2012, 17:52   #21060
Senior - BHPian

Saw a red Honda City with PY 8800 number heading near the Genpact office today afternoon in Electronic City, Bangalore. It had the LTD sticker on the rear-right fender.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks