Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2012, 13:40   #21376
MYB
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Multiple spottings in the rainy night near BTM just off Silk Board yesterday.

1. A black Bolero with LTD in the bottom left of rear and Driven By TBHP at the top right. I overtook it in my bike and gave a to the gentlemen sitting inside by trying to show the URL sticker on the tail light of my Black Hawk (Apache RTR 160) but they looked confused! Please identify yourselves gentlemen. This happened around 9 PM

2. Moved a little ahead and spotted a grey Swift with LCLC sticker. Don't remember the registration number

3. Took a left towards the Madivala Lake Road and spotted a silver swift with LTD sticker and hazard lights on. Who might this be? Were you in trouble? I couldnt stop since I was already completely drenched and shivering!
Old 5th December 2012, 14:57   #21377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
@saikatmandal04 saw you clicking with yr phone in my rear view mirror. You were on a bike. Guessed you were a fellow BHPian. Was in the silver Alto.

Bingo!! Yes I was on the bike. Your car spotting was the only bright thing in the maddening traffic yesterday.

Thanks for acknowledging that.
Old 5th December 2012, 15:37   #21378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
Bingo!! Yes I was on the bike. Your car spotting was the only bright thing in the maddening traffic yesterday.

Thanks for acknowledging that.
Couldn't give you a wave or a thumbs up since you turned off right and I was continuing straight.
Old 5th December 2012, 15:46   #21379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post
Had missed this post somehow. (not an everyday visitor to this thread anyway) Great to see a Palakkadan Bhpian. Saw the Kava photo in your avatar and thought, hey that's my fav spot!! Will keep a lookout for your Duster
My Duster is in Coimbatore right now getting a look-see about the water seepage problem. The SA swears by the A/C condensation problem though he admits that the loose beading can also let in water
Old 5th December 2012, 15:48   #21380
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a white XUV 5oo on JC road last evening at around 7.30 pm amidst heavy traffic. It had the Love Cars Live Cars sticker on the boot lid.
Old 5th December 2012, 15:50   #21381
BHPian

Sighted a silver Laura TSI with MH 02 CD XXXX plates this afternoon around 12 PM on Juhu-Versova Link Road approaching the Juhu circle signal. Had an LCLC sticker on the back.

Could you please ID yourself mate?
Old 5th December 2012, 15:51   #21382
Distinguished - BHPian

Yesterday evening around 6:30pm spotted a white Ford Figo with LTD and GOT BHP Stickers on rear bumper inside Public Garden (I think the registration number was AP 36 XXXX)

Acknowledgement?
Old 5th December 2012, 17:35   #21383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Friend spotted this i20 today morning :

What : Hyundai i20
Where : 4 Bungalows, Andheri, Mumbai
When : 04 Dec 2012
Regn : ???
Sticker : Got BHP?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say that that is my wife's i-Gen i20! Except she's got a LTD sticker on her car not and this one. Unless she took that off and traded it for 'Got Bhp' outside of my knowledge!!

Jokes apart, she takes that same route to work everyday. I recognize that section of the road! Quite a coincidence, though.
Old 5th December 2012, 19:28   #21384
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroback View Post
Saw a Swift( I guess white ) in Whitefield area yesterday evening.
I was driving my Brown Duster( with no number yet).
Do you use the road behind Graphite India to get to Whitefield? I've been seeing one such Duster regularly, but dont remember seeing any TBHP stickers on it.
Old 5th December 2012, 19:31   #21385
BHPian

What: Grey Honda Civic MH 02 ** 4210 with IDS sticker on rear windscreen along with other lettering
When: today, just now
Where: the car was parked at Saket complex, Thane, where I live. Spotted it while walking home from the shops.
Who are you bhp'ian?
Old 5th December 2012, 20:03   #21386
BHPian

Live spotting. Silver Grey santro with IDS sticker at rear glass parked in d block market, south city 2 Gurgaon. Car number is DL 4C M 3591. Not sure of combination though.
Old 5th December 2012, 20:17   #21387
BHPian

Silver Laura tsi .
MH02CP8427.
Got bhp on rear bumper and url on number plates and near front doors, at the western express highway near santacruz.
I was in a black Spark and I think you noticed my stickers.
Old 5th December 2012, 20:44   #21388
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard
Silver Laura tsi .
MH02CP8427.
Got bhp on rear bumper and url on number plates and near front doors, at the western express highway near santacruz.
I was in a black Spark and I think you noticed my stickers.
Hey SW; I too spotted that same Laura while on my way back home from work earlier. Quite a shiny thing - looked almost brand new. I also remember thinking to myself at the time; what if another BHPian were to report the same spotting considering the WE Highway is one of the busiest arterial roads in the city during rush hour. I come home, promptly log on and sure enough, it's there. You beat me to this post buddy!

Anyway somehow missed your black Spark though. Do you live around there somewhere?

Last edited by Omtoatom : 5th December 2012 at 20:49.
Old 5th December 2012, 20:51   #21389
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom

Hey SW; I too spotted that same Laura while on my way back home from work earlier. Quite a shiny thing - looked almost brand new. I also remember thinking to myself at the time, what if another BHPian were to report the same spotting considering the WE Highway is one of the busiest arterial roads in the city during rush hour.I come home, promptly log on and sure enough, it is there. You beat me to the post buddy!

Anyway somehow missed your black Spark though.
You have a Laura RS right?
Is it blue? I have spotted that car quite some times. Mh02.
Oh I stay at kandivli but college is at jvpd, mithibai.

Last edited by StrangeWizard : 5th December 2012 at 20:53.
Old 5th December 2012, 21:02   #21390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
Hey SW; I too spotted that same Laura while on my way back home from work earlier. Quite a shiny thing - looked almost brand new. I also remember thinking to myself at the time; what if another BHPian were to report the same spotting considering the WE Highway is one of the busiest arterial roads in the city during rush hour. I come home, promptly log on and sure enough, it's there. You beat me to this post buddy!

Anyway somehow missed your black Spark though. Do you live around there somewhere?
I to thought that you might have reported the same car. But, you reported 02 CD, whereas strangewizard reported 02 CP.
Also the stickers mentioned by you two were different! That is just made me think that those two might be different cars!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks