Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2013, 17:17   #21991
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

In the last two weeks I was on the road travelling in this route: Delhi IGI T3 - Ramnagar - Corbett - Meerut - Delhi - Mathura - Vrindavan - Agra - Jaipur - Delhi - Saritha Vihar - Rohini - IGI T3. I was eagerly sticking my neck out, keen to spot a Team-BHP car/sticker. Didn't see even one ! Disappointment for someone from Bangalore !
Old 4th January 2013, 17:24   #21992
BHPian

Spotted this INDICA vista at my office in jhandewalan area at new delhi.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130103169.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130103170.jpg  

Old 4th January 2013, 17:34   #21993
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Saw this punto KA01ME8944 yesterday morning at 10:30AM in Jayanagar 8th block near the metro construction.
Attachment 893928
I was in another bhpian's Ritz. After overtaking you we went in front of you so that you notice the TBHP sticker on it.
Who are you bhpian?
hemanth, Sorry man. Just today I thought I would search my car number in the team bhp stickers spotting thread and bingo your post cropped up. I have done this search a couple of times before, but never got this post. That was my Punto. I do remember vaguely this incident where the Ritz with team bhp stickers was in front of me.

I just saw that when I search the particular team bhp sticker spotting thread, your post does not show up. But if i use the general search in team bhp, then your post crops up.

Last edited by gopikb : 4th January 2013 at 17:39.
Old 4th January 2013, 17:40   #21994
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
Spotted this Alto parked at Sector 2, Noida opposite the commercial area in the service lane.
Have spotted this couple of times near Jamia university.
Seems he lives near by that area.
Old 4th January 2013, 18:41   #21995

What: Maruti Suzuki ZEN Estilo

Colour: Red

Where: SHIMOGA, Near Hotel Shubham

Time: 8:30 am

Reg no: KA 19 * 7756

Sticker: Live to Drive.

Who are u Bhpian from Kodial?
Old 4th January 2013, 20:12   #21996
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Er... I thought BlackPearl has a white Bolero 4wd and lives in Kolkata... are you sure you got the BHPian's handle right?
Well that was what he had mentioned! Got to cross check with H4WKipedia whether he has any knowledge on this!
Old 4th January 2013, 20:59   #21997
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv_1984 View Post
Oh !! My Bad, may be the dark forces at Aghara took over to confuse me . I was heading towards sony world and you most probably towards your home. I saw you taking the Left towards HSR 1st main road.
So where you parked opposite total mall today evening 8pm? Wasn't sure but I saw the yellow live to drive sticker.
Old 4th January 2013, 22:01   #21998
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Well that was what he had mentioned! Got to cross check with H4WKipedia whether he has any knowledge on this!
according to my sources, BlackPearl is rumoured to have been spotted in Bangalore
Old 4th January 2013, 22:03   #21999
BHPian

Today while going to office spotted one verna with team-bhp sticker having the last four digits 1818 driving the car having one hand on the steering and one hand holding the phone talking to someone on busy stretch near Gachibowli
Old 4th January 2013, 23:23   #22000
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
So where you parked opposite total mall today evening 8pm? Wasn't sure but I saw the yellow live to drive sticker.
Affirmative. Was busy at a med shop nearby so coudnt spot you. I think we are destined to meet up pretty soon

Last edited by Shiv_1984 : 4th January 2013 at 23:29. Reason: info changeedit
Old 4th January 2013, 23:41   #22001
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikb View Post

hemanth, Sorry man. Just today I thought I would search my car number in the team bhp stickers spotting thread and bingo your post cropped up. I have done this search a couple of times before, but never got this post. That was my Punto. I do remember vaguely this incident where the Ritz with team bhp stickers was in front of me.

I just saw that when I search the particular team bhp sticker spotting thread, your post does not show up. But if i use the general search in team bhp, then your post crops up.
Better late than never

Hope to meet you next time around.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 7th January 2013 at 13:50. Reason: Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.
hemanth.anand is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th January 2013, 00:58   #22002
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Hi mate,

Fortuner (MH 20 CH 163) on the E-way. Sped past me (dangerously driven). Captured at the Food Joint!
Attachment 1026469
Hey Monaro, thanks for spotting! I came to know about this by eq24's post on my thread. Hell yes that was a rare time I drove in such a way as I had to rush to the airport - was getting late for my HYD flight. My friend had noticed you snapping this one.
Old 5th January 2013, 08:44   #22003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
Ayyo! Finally the H4WK gets me! Good Job bro! I thought I was the most elusive one for you!
Hi Shubz! I have spotted you before the Hawk at Manyata G1 Parking sometime back if you remember when I was entering the basement in my unstickered Ritz.
Old 5th January 2013, 09:05   #22004

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD! To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenrox View Post
Silver Baleno, KA 05 MA 6037 (no kidding!!) near tin factory, KR Puram a little while ago.
Attachment 1033122
This is my Friend's car, a wannabe TeamBHPian and a correction, The colour is not Silver, it is a Light Blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Spotted on 29/12, BDA complex - Indiranagar
Attachment 1033053
Attachment 1033054

Spotted the same car on 2nd Jan near Byappanahalli Railway crossing. Flashed twice, but driver busy talking on his mobile while driving.

Last edited by GTO : 7th January 2013 at 13:35. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
Old 5th January 2013, 09:45   #22005
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Hi Shubz! I have spotted you before the Hawk at Manyata G1 Parking sometime back if you remember when I was entering the basement in my unstickered Ritz.
Of course I do, bro. G1 was ages ago and even H4AK spotted me ages ago. Credit goes to both of you equally! Now I don't have those stickers, just got the transparent one's on the number plates only.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks