Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th January 2013, 15:57   #22051
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Don't expect an acknowledgement on this one!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2860406

Last evening on Mosque road! Spotted this couple of times before but posting for the first time with a pic!

Attachment 1035338
What car is this? Force one?
Old 7th January 2013, 15:59   #22052
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupratikDebnath View Post
What car is this? Force one?
i think that's the Chevy Forester.
Old 7th January 2013, 16:00   #22053
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Last evening on Mosque road! Spotted this couple of times before but posting for the first time with a pic!

Attachment 1035338
Thats IcarusMan, from what I read in another thread. The forester previously belonged to the MD of a Maruti delaership and was blue in colour before. Not sure why it was repainted, but it was in very good shape and did not demand a paintjob
Old 7th January 2013, 16:03   #22054
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Don't expect an acknowledgement on this one!
Quite honestly bro, I was not. This is not the first time I've spotted this Car.

Even if I do let this go as a 'Parked Car', there was not response couple of time before as well when I had spotted this near Ashoka Pillar while in motion.
Old 7th January 2013, 16:33   #22055
BHPian

06 Jan :

1. White Swift with IDS sticker on left side of rear bumper, spotted on Mysore-Bengaluru route somewhere before Channapatna. Vehicle was well driven with all the signs of a good driver .

2. Black Swift - KA 51 x 3205 with 2 stickers each on front and rear bumper at NICE road entrance toll.

3. White Figo KA xx xx 1055 with LTD on rear bumper/hatch door on Wilson Garden road at around 08 PM.

Cheers !!!
Old 7th January 2013, 17:18   #22056
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
It took me 5 minutes to spot the white polo
That delicious "bournville" grabs all the attention
naveen.raju Can I get more details on that? You can post it on the scale model thread
. That's a Maisto RC Reventon. "Was" a scale model collector. Have around 50-60 models biting dust now . I have posted the pics of my collection in the scale model thread. Think the last update was around 1 year back.
Old 7th January 2013, 18:41   #22057
BHPian

Spotted a silver Indica on Pollachi-Udumalpet road today around 1:45pm.
Car had I Drive Safe sticker on the boot lid.
TN-58-P-3***
Who are you mate?
Old 7th January 2013, 19:04   #22058
Senior - BHPian

on my drive back from my hometown (Dec 29th):

it's a plane! it's a comet!
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9595.jpg

it's a Team-BHP stickered car - TN-33-AP-7807
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9596.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9598.jpg

KA-01-ME-843 - white i10 at Hosur:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9603.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
White Jazz (KA-03-MQ-7496) with LTD and got bhp? (I think) on the front bumper just passed me on Vidyaranyapura main road. I was parked in front of Reliance Fresh.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9618.jpg

Jan 1st, 2013:
KA-03-P-4291 - white M800 on 3rd Main OMBR Layout:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9630.jpg

Jan 2nd:
KA-01-MB-6334 - blue Swift at ECity toll gate:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_9631.jpg
Old 7th January 2013, 20:00   #22059
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_enthu_da View Post
spotted this Punto (MH xx yy 8917) at the Airoli Toll Booth. Driven by a lady, with a gentleman on the passenger seat.
I was in the Punto that was parallel to you all through the bridge and till the first signal in Airoli.

please identify yourself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post

2) Spotted a Silver Punto (Reg. No. 8917) today outside Vikhroli bus depot (towards Kailash complex) with LTD sticker on the rear hatch glass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
MH04 ** 8917 registered silver Fiat Punto at Kapurbawdi Jn., Thane about half an hour ago. Had a Got BHP? on the rear windshield. Anybody?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post

Also spotted the same silver Punto today at Powai, got to see the number today 8917, who is it?
Saw MH04 DY 8917 Silver Punto with LTD sticker today on Eastern Express highway, headed towards Thane. Around 7:30pm. I passed by the car just before joining the EE Highway from LVLR. The guy drove behind me for ~15-20 seconds. Must have noticed my stickers. He did not attempt to establish a contact. When he overtook me, I looked at him. He didn't look.

Did a search on this thread. Apparently has been spotted multiple times, with no acknowledgement.

Last edited by SDP : 7th January 2013 at 20:16.
Old 7th January 2013, 23:33   #22060
Distinguished - BHPian

1) WagonR KA 05 ** 4200, with LTD - Meenakshi Mall Parking, Yesterday.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wagonrjan7th13.jpg

2) Ford Fiesta (number ending 8147), with "Driven by Tbhp". Near Arekere Junction, Adigas, - Yesterday around 3:00 PM

3) Maroon Ford Fiesta KA 02 ** 5789, with "got bhp" on the back windscreen and R/W LCLC. Parked near Meenakshi Mall on BG Road. Yesterday around 3:30 PM

4) Jeep with LTD, Spotted near Apollo and I was along with you till Dairy circle.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jeep_jan7th13.jpg

5) Black Scorpio with LTD on the back bumper, KA 03 ** 8841. Near Dairy Circle, around 1:30 PM

6) Spotted this Swift again,

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift_jan7th13.jpg
Old 7th January 2013, 23:35   #22061
Senior - BHPian

My brother in law spotted this in Brookefields Petrol Bunk today (7th) evening around 9:30pm. BHPian ??

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20130107wa0004.jpg
Old 8th January 2013, 09:50   #22062
Senior - BHPian

3 spottings within 24 hours in Pune.

January 6th Sunday evening around 9pm, opposite Yashwantrao Chavan Natyagrih, SHivaji statue Kothrud. I overtook two cars, a white Verna that was unsure about overtaking a green (maybe blue/ silver, not sure!) Santro.

White Verna with LTD sticker
Santro had a got bhp sticker, driven by a lady

January 7th Monday evening, around 7pm spotted a stickered white i20 on JM road. MH14 CS xxxx. I was behind you from Modern cafe till Balgandharva. Rolled down driver side window at that signal to try and identify driver (I was to your left in a blue Jazz), but no luck/ response. I guess you were behind me from there till Deccan bus stand. Didnt see you later.

I tried to show my LTD sticker to all three cars, but drivers may not have noted or may have lost me in traffic.

Who are you all?
Old 8th January 2013, 12:10   #22063
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
yeah, same place; you were parked on the left side! saw the got bhp? then the 527 and i knew it was you. unfortunately, i wasn't carrying my camera as i was heading for a wedding reception and my iPhone ain't that fast :(
Okay I understand. Next time if you have the time stop or pull me over We have been passing each other quite a bit - need some real face time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENnist View Post
Spotted today morning around 10.15 at the Bypanahalli / Old Madras road intersection. You were right in front of me and took a left turn towards KR puram side.

Attachment 964733
If I am not mistaken this Innova passes through Bangalore East/Cox town often and is driver driven.

I waved once and just got a nasty stare back
Old 8th January 2013, 12:16   #22064
BHPian

2 sightings yesterday both in Hinjewadi.

First was in our companies basement car parking, Silver/Grey Fiesta Mh-43 - Vxxxx with Vinyl Roof, LTD sticker on RHS bumper

Second was on the road from HJW chowk towards Bhumkar Chowk, White Swift, Diesel, With Baby on Board sticker, LTD and Mee tujhya Pathise Aahe (I am watching your back) sticker. I was beside you on my bike, but traffic made it quiet difficult to signal and have just plain forgotten the registration number.

BHPians? Please identify.

Cheers!
Old 8th January 2013, 13:07   #22065
BHPian

FAUJI, spotted you near the Advaith (Jayanagar 4th block) petrol bunk turning. Waved and honked however was not able to catch your attention. This was around 9:45 today morning.

Next time I will call you and we can meetup

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks