Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2013, 16:26   #22201

Quote:
7th Jan 10am : White Mercedes B180 MH 02 CP 7685 on JVLR outside Rude Lounge. Could this be the first B180 on the forum?
Yes thats our car! Dad is on his way to work. Fells good to be spotted. Is this the first B180 on the forum though?
Old 14th January 2013, 16:46   #22202
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I saw a red A-star entering Forum Value Mall near Whitefield at 4.30 PM. It had LCLC on the left of and LTD on the right of rear bumper. If I remember right, its wheel covers were removed.
Old 14th January 2013, 17:49   #22203
Senior - BHPian

Few spottings:

KL39A 714x Black Alto with got bhp? stickers at my home town (Arakkunnam)

KL43 i10, yesterday at Arakunnam

KL40D 2x Indigo Taxi with LCLC stickers at Karshaka Rd, Ernakulam (Yesterday)

KA42 Sumo taxi with LTD sticker at Indian Express Jn, Bangalore on Saturday evening.

KL01 A* 5xxx Desire taxi with got bhp near Madiwala today morning.
Old 14th January 2013, 18:35   #22204
BHPian

My first spotting in Chennai

White i20 with LTD on the rear bumper,had angel eyes in the front.
Grey Safari (TN xx xx 5337) on Inner ring road just now. Had LTD on the rear windscreen on the left. I was right behind you red innova.
Old 14th January 2013, 19:24   #22205
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post
Spotted A blue new swift Zdi with got bhp? on the rear glass at about 5pm at on the faridabad road heading towards the central park dlf 4 side. It had the number DL 3Cxx8844

Attachment 977688

Edit:I knew this car was familiar, I remember reading its ownership thread and the ice to blow the roof off thread. Registration numbers matched. I spotted bhpian "iFuel".
Aha there you go, finally I got spotted. Thanks a lot Promit for the spotting. So things are not as they seem in Delhi. I have seen your Santro with the LTD, actually I have seen you once on the same road and that time I was behind you and flashed as well. Or maybe it was the same day because i remember flashing my lights and then overtaking you, not sure. But hey so nice to get that acknowledgement. So where do you work or stay to frequent that route. I work in Amex opp DLF Golf Course.
Old 14th January 2013, 20:12   #22206
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFuel View Post
Aha there you go, finally I got spotted. Thanks a lot Promit for the spotting. So things are not as they seem in Delhi. I have seen your Santro with the LTD, actually I have seen you once on the same road and that time I was behind you and flashed as well. Or maybe it was the same day because i remember flashing my lights and then overtaking you, not sure. But hey so nice to get that acknowledgement. So where do you work or stay to frequent that route. I work in Amex opp DLF Golf Course.
Haha yes, it's 4 months late . I should have pm'd you or something back then, but still an acknowledgement nevertheless. I stay in Dlf phase 1. You have a really nice car,I have followed a couple of your threads. I really want to hear how the music system sounds next time I bump into you.
Cheers,
Old 14th January 2013, 20:38   #22207
BHPian

A couple of spottings.

1) Red Swift spotted today on BEL Road near Nandhini Restaurant at around 5:30 PM. You went right, I went ahead. Waved to you while overtaking, not sure you noticed. Sorry for the shaky pic, was trying to sip coffee at same time!

2) Innova spotted outside Chennai Airport during my visit there in Dec 2012.

Apart from these two spottings where I had my camera, there was one more:-

2) A lovely black Thar with Got BHP sticker on the spare wheel bearing KA-03 M series plate (I think) on the Ring Road in front of Big Bazaar some time last week. Nice tyres on the ride bud!

Cheers!
Rohan
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-innova.jpg  

Old 14th January 2013, 20:42   #22208
BHPian

An appeal to the Team-BHP members

Couple of days ago, I was crossing a Petrol bunk near COSMOS Mall in Bangalore - I see this Red Swift come out of the bunk in full speed, cuts into the main road in front of me and speeds up.. It took me couple of seconds to react to what happened in front of me - Totally uncalled behavior.

Then I see the bright sticker ."www.team-bhp.com" (Official sticker).. That was the shocker.

If any of you really love driving and want to show your driving skills in the city roads, PLEASE REMOVE THE TEAM BHP STICKERS from your cars. For a second there I felt ashamed to be part of this forum.

Please, lets not dilute the value of this brand.
sheelapratosh is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th January 2013, 21:00   #22209
BHPian

Re: An appeal to the Team-BHP members

Just a couple of minutes before, we were having a discussion on cars. One of my colleagues commented that he does not like the 'Website' team-bhp.
The moment he told that, he was asked by other colleagues to refrain from those comments and all of them just added that its one true forum which got true automotive lovers.

The surprising thing is that, none of them are team0bhp members and none of them knows that I am a member.
It was a total surprise to me to see the level of reverence to team-bhp.

But, at the same, I have also witnessed several instances where team-bhpians (atleast their cars said so) were involved in practises simply unacceptable as a responsible driver.
Old 14th January 2013, 21:00   #22210
BHPian

I second that dude.
Trust me that happens to me on a fairly regular basis and I still don't understand why people want to put themselves at risk. I like the initiative though.
Old 14th January 2013, 21:19   #22211
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Figo near More on Banaswadi main road.

* Moon dust silver - check
* tacho sticker on the right bottom if the hatch - check

Karthik (KiloAlpha), were you in Banaswadi just a while back?
Old 14th January 2013, 21:34   #22212
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelapratosh View Post
I see this Red Swift come out of the bunk in full speed, cuts into the main road in front of me and speeds up.. It took me couple of seconds to react to what happened in front of me - Totally uncalled behavior.

Then I see the bright sticker ."www.team-bhp.com" (Official sticker).. That was the shocker.
Guys .
90% of member will never ever drive like this , until and unless they are in real hurry .
In Bangalore, 50% of car that sports a tbhp sticker are not owned by bhpians .
All those people who drive like this, will always drive like crazy and they think if they can add a tbhp sticker on their rides, it will be super kool
Im sure if would have caught hold of him and asked him about this bhp handle , he would have given you a blank look.

Cheers
Old 14th January 2013, 21:54   #22213
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
Guys .
90% of member will never ever drive like this , until and unless they are in real hurry .
Even if you are in a hurry, you don't drive with reckless abandon. You can cause an accident and harm to others. I mean nothing justifies reckless driving, you are endangering yourself and others around you!
vineethvazhayil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th January 2013, 21:58   #22214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineethvazhayil View Post
Even if you are in a hurry, you don't drive with reckless abandon. You can cause an accident and harm to others. I mean nothing justifies reckless driving, you are endangering yourself and others around you!
Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean reckless driving.
What I meant was driving faster than normally we do .
Cheers
Old 14th January 2013, 22:05   #22215
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a beautiful black esteem with transparent URL sticker on the front number plate and GotBhp on the rear boot lid - KA-XX-XX-2841.

I saw you on the turning near Infant Jesus church, at around 3.45 PM today.

The car was gleaming - exceptionally well maintained.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks