LTD on the driver side of the rear bumper
Who are you BHPian?

Today morning at 7:20AM
Greyish/Light blue Cruze
KA-XX-XX-62
Gubbalala main road near the new ISKCON
LTD centred on the rear bumper.
Who are you BHPian?

Last edited by hemanth.anand : 25th March 2013 at 11:15.
Old 25th March 2013, 12:15   #23597
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
I saw your ride and was searching for you inside. Guess you just swooped in and out of Thoms. I had a huge list of shopping to be done from wifey
i was on my way to my in-laws place and wifey calls and asks me to get one thingy from Thom's (and nowhere else). i take a detour, park and get to Thom's only to find the whole of Bangalore in there! did a about turn and left

if had bought the item in question, i would have stood in line for half hour to buy something worth Rs.30/-!

Old 25th March 2013, 12:18   #23598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordday View Post
Spotted a panther black Ford Ikon on saturday 23 March with LTD stickers in the rear windshield and fat tyres. You must have picked up your ward from Presidency school, Bannerghatta Rd, Bangalore.

I live in the next door apt complex and was at the apt gate when you drove by.
Hi. That should be me, my junior had an interview in Presidency for the pre-kg this Saturday! . Good news is that he cracked it . Would something be done to those roads, pretty bad I must say. Wonder how nasty it could get during rainy season.
Old 25th March 2013, 13:15   #23599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy69 View Post
Spotted a Swift MH-03-**5228 with LTD sticker at IIT Main Gate near Hanuman Temple on JVLR today around 11.15 am. Honked twice and spontaneously got a wave back . Thanks buddy for the acknowledgement. Who art thou ?
Yep that was me Sorry for the late response, haven't been to this thread recently.

I first spotted you at the EEH JVLR turn, flashed and honked before the first signal on JVLR, but no response. I guess you caught up when I got stuck near the IIT signal. I had to pick up a friend and was already late hence couldn't exchange handles, next time. BTW I saw you again when you turned towards Seepz below the flyover. In case you do work there, there are a couple of BHPians already there you could connect with.

I travel on the EEH, JVLR and WEH everyday, the spotting hubs in Mumbai, yet I've been spotted only 3-4 times.

1) Silver Innova , MH03*7155 LTD on the rear, on the 21st at 10 PM, turning from JVLR on EEH towards Thane.

2) White Punto KA04*7351 bhp on the rear, yesterday at around 8:45 PM.

3) Silver WagonR yesterday near Happy Valley,Thane , around 6PM IIRC. LTD on the rear.

4) KA reg. Black Swift, lots of stickers, on the Thane-Mulund toll going towards Mumbai, today morning around 9:45 AM. I was running really late so only flashed once and overtook you.

5) Today morning around 10:15 AM, MH reg. Maroon Innova with LTD on the rear window, in the bylanes in Powai opp. IIT ( near subzi market ).

Following spottings are a few days old, 2 weeks back I think

6) Black(or Blue) Figo, MH04*3764, parked outside Aromas cafe, Hiranandani Powai.

7) Black Lancer MH04*1660, LTD on the rear bumper

8) Silver Swift MH02*2136, LTD on the rear bumper

Any takers ?

Last edited by SuperBee : 25th March 2013 at 13:25.
Old 25th March 2013, 13:41   #23600
Distinguished - BHPian

Cochin Spotting:

KL reg Black Swift (think it was kl-7) with LTD on the rear bumper (just below the right brake lights), small URL on the driver side window.
Where - Front of Wills Lifestyle, MG Road
When - 12pm, 25th March

I had reported the same car few months back.

BHPian?
Old 25th March 2013, 13:41   #23601
BHPian

Spotted a

Car :civic
Reg KA 46/41 xx1001
Date 23/03/13
Where : Padmanabhanagar near NU trust
With URL sticker but looks fake .
The car was in great shape with a chrome exhaust muffler and a K&N sticker .

Last edited by Akhilash95 : 25th March 2013 at 13:45.
Old 25th March 2013, 13:56   #23602
BHPian

Yesterday night aroung 8.00 PM, soptted gray Ritz TN xx xx 6818 with Tach sticker on hatch door. Was driving parallel to you on ORR from KR Puram towards Ramamurty Nagar.
Old 25th March 2013, 14:51   #23603
BHPian

Car: Maruti Esteem LXI

Colour: Silver

Date: 25/3/2013

Where: Waverock, Office P2 level parking, Nanakramguda

Regd no: AP 9 BF 5888

Stickers: Live to Drive on the rear with small team-bhp.com stickers

Got BHP on the left behind the rear passenger door.

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 25th March 2013, 14:54   #23604
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
I travel on the EEH, JVLR and WEH everyday, the spotting hubs in Mumbai, yet I've been spotted only 3-4 times.
Hey SuperBee,

By any chance have you been maintaining a diary and noting down all these spottings

Long time no see on the JVLR btw.

Regards,
VVB

Mod note - Please avoid quoting an entire lengthy post as it inconveniences our mobile and small screen users.

Last edited by n_aditya : 25th March 2013 at 15:10.
Old 25th March 2013, 15:11   #23605
BHPian

Udupi spotting :

Seen in the road from busstand to mosque on Sunday around 12 noon.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image93921250.jpg
Old 25th March 2013, 15:15   #23606
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Spotted a white swift, MH03AF 5228 registration near Kapurbawdi circle, Thane at about 9.30pm today. Had a Got BHP? sticker and a URL sticker on the number plate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBee View Post
So it was you I spotted then! Will wave the next time I spot you.
Old 25th March 2013, 16:07   #23607
BHPian

Kochi Spottings over the weekend-(25th March 2013 -Sunday)
1)Silver Estilo-at Lulu Mall Entrance (NH 17 one)
2)Black Figo-Parked near South Railway station (eastside entrance)..I saw you near the Kaloor Kadavanthara overbridge as well!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-zen-estilo-.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-fordfigo25march.jpg  

Last edited by kicha : 25th March 2013 at 16:08.
Old 25th March 2013, 16:29   #23608
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvb8530 View Post
Hey SuperBee,

By any chance have you been maintaining a diary and noting down all these spottings

Long time no see on the JVLR btw.

Regards,
VVB
Lol no diary, but it is giving me an idea, much more easier than taking pictures or remembering numbers (bad at both ).

Unfortunately office timings are dictated by EU timings, until daylight saving ends I will be crossing Powai only after 11 AM. Well JVLR is relatively empty by then so I'm not really complaining. BTW we should have a JVLR meet one of these days, number of BHPian's on this stretch are increasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
So it was you I spotted then! Will wave the next time I spot you.
Hey I'm sorry I completely missed your post. I actually shifted to Thane in Feb itself, staying near Tikujiniwadi. I have spotted a LTD Black Indigo 3-4 times in that area, but no response.

BTW what were you riding/driving ? A stickered vehicle ? And next time do wave

And 26th Feb? You must have heard my Free flow then I assume. How was the sound ?
Old 25th March 2013, 17:04   #23609
BHPian

Thanks Superbee. True, very frustrating when one knows many team bhp ians are around and yet one doesnt get acknowledged. I usually take the EEH from Kalyan to Bandra via sion-dharavi everyday. that day I had to go to juhu, hence took the jvlr upto seepz and exited. Sorry for not being conscious of your honking/flashing at the EEH signal. I was lost in the antics of the cops trapping truckers across the road like lions capture their prey !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev1 View Post
Bangalore is so full of Tbhp stickered cars! In Mumbai the average sighting used to be once every 2-3 days whereas after landing in Bangalore, i have seen two stickered cars on thw way from the airport to Whitefield..and that too on a Saturday! No wonder IronH4wk is so busy here!

Well here is a silver Alto KA03MK 9224 spotted near KR Puram station around 2pm today (23 march 2013)

Also spotted a silver colored Santro bearing TBhp sticker on the rear bumper near Kundanhalli at about the same time (no pics though)
Right On Rajeev ! Mumbai surely scores low on teambhp sticker spottings. I'm amazed with the number of posts on sightings in Bangalore and Pune. actually jealous ! I too hardly sight a sticker once a week on EEH . Maybe members drive away far earlier than me .

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 25th March 2013 at 17:26. Reason: Click the EDIT button within 30 minutes of posting
Old 25th March 2013, 17:20   #23610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC77 View Post
I saw your ride and was searching for you inside. Guess you just swooped in and out of Thoms. I had a huge list of shopping to be done from wifey
And you did not even click a pic of his Elusive ride? Bhpian spotters risk their life and limb just to get a pic of the H4WK mobile!

Meanwhile, yesterday near Tamarind, Banaswadi, you tried to squeeze in the same parking slot as the one I was awaiting to park into.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130324_201155.jpg

This one in Kamanahalli

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130324_202035.jpg

Most Viewed