Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 30th May 2013, 13:33   #24706
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwalker View Post
I was in my Cruze when I saw the new Sail zip past like a man in a hurry! Of course it was the peak hour

I hope you saw my stickers on my bumper...

Who art thou?
The Sailor was me.

Yeah noticed the bunch of stickers stuck on your Chevy. I tried to signal you from behind using the high-beam, but then thought zipping through traffic would grab your attention a lot quicker.
Old 30th May 2013, 14:18   #24707

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrys View Post
The Sailor was me.

Yeah noticed the bunch of stickers stuck on your Chevy. I tried to signal you from behind using the high-beam, but then thought zipping through traffic would grab your attention a lot quicker.
Thanks for the acknowledgement buddy! Sorry, I did not notice the flashing, the traffic was crazy and there was an annoying driver on my right who kept me attention at the wheel at that time.

I did not see you after the signal, where I noticed you avoided the flyover and took the side road. Hope the Sailing is going good!

I reckon you stay in Hiranandani Estate too, let me know if we can meet sometime!

Last edited by highwalker : 30th May 2013 at 14:36. Reason: Added meet info.
Old 30th May 2013, 15:31   #24708
BHPian

Spotted a black DL reg Alto near Bhanwarkuan in Indore today morning... had one of the black background TBHP sticker on it's boot.

Anyone from here?
(I was on a blue R15 2.0).
Old 30th May 2013, 16:02   #24709
Senior - BHPian

improvised LTD on a cab:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2574.jpg

KA-01-MJ-8267 beige/champagne colour Yeti at Graphite India signal. the LTD at the back seems like someone tried to rip it off:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2575.jpg
Old 30th May 2013, 17:11   #24710
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a blue Swift with "got bhp?" on the back bumper(right corner) and a url sticker on the right side door. Near Mandovi circle around 12:15 PM.
Old 30th May 2013, 18:23   #24711
Senior - BHPian

So, few days, who was there in HR registered safari, On Dwarka flyover, Dancing around my black accent, With LTD sticker on the back. My dad was on his way to his office, He said when he saw a safari dancing around with sticker , He did waved to him and got acknowledged on the spot.

After this, the guy signalled my dad to stop on the side for a chat, But sorry my friend, My dad was getting late for the office. Anyways, Hope to see you again soon, When i am at the wheels

Though i don't remember the exact day, i guess it was sunday, but can't say for sure.

Also, spotted a black safari with LTD on rear, parked in sec-7 Dwarka, near ramphal chowk, day before yesterday, around 9 PM.

Anyone here ?

Last edited by sameerg001 : 30th May 2013 at 18:25.
Old 30th May 2013, 19:28   #24712
Senior - BHPian

Kochi Spotting

1. Spotted a white Xylo, KL-07-BV with got BHP? sticker, on Seaport-Airport Road near Kalamasserry at around 1730 Hrs.
2. A black Scorpio, KL-07-AX with LTD sticker on the same stretch near Kakkanad at around 1740 Hrs.
Old 30th May 2013, 20:03   #24713
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
Kochi Spotting

1. Spotted a white Xylo, KL-07-BV with got BHP? sticker, on Seaport-Airport Road near Kalamasserry at around 1730 Hrs.
2. A black Scorpio, KL-07-AX with LTD sticker on the same stretch near Kakkanad at around 1740 Hrs.
Off late we are seeing many spotting in Kerala. What triggered this sudden surge..?
Old 30th May 2013, 21:30   #24714
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
Off late we are seeing many spotting in Kerala. What triggered this sudden surge..?
Yes true. I am seeing at least one new car daily these days.
If I had Iron H4WK's skills, I would have been posting pictures too of the spotting..

Last edited by rajeev k : 30th May 2013 at 21:31.
Old 30th May 2013, 21:49   #24715
BHPian

Spotted this cab today while coming from office on Viman Nagar road. Any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20130530_001.jpg  

Old 31st May 2013, 09:02   #24716
Senior - BHPian

Spotted- Karthik's Essessee Punto today morning around 815 am, at BP Petrol Bunk Opp IBM on Bannerghatta Road, refueling. I was tanking up too, however, could not get a close up shot of any stickers. Bad pic quality attributable to pathetic Blackberry snapper Observe closely and you will see the owner to the rear left of the car waiting to make payment after tanking up. Sorry I didnt realise it was your car initially, only when I finished tanking up and was taking air did it strike me.

Where were you headed mate? Isnt your normal route through Udupi Gardens? Did you catch the sticker on my blue Swift ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2013053100314.jpg  

Last edited by arindambasu13 : 31st May 2013 at 09:11.
Old 31st May 2013, 09:49   #24717
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTorque View Post
Maybe IronH4WK is vacationing there.
Old 31st May 2013, 10:01   #24718
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindambasu13 View Post
Spotted- Karthik's Essessee Punto today morning around 815 am, at BP Petrol Bunk Opp IBM on Bannerghatta Road, refueling. I was tanking up too, however, could not get a close up shot of any stickers. Bad pic quality attributable to pathetic Blackberry snapper Observe closely and you will see the owner to the rear left of the car waiting to make payment after tanking up. Sorry I didnt realise it was your car initially, only when I finished tanking up and was taking air did it strike me.

Where were you headed mate? Isnt your normal route through Udupi Gardens? Did you catch the sticker on my blue Swift ?
Whoa! that was me indeed. Thanks for spotting! I remember your car now. You tanked up at the adjacent lane behind a Figo, and moved to check your tyre air pressure. I think I missed the sticker because your car's rear wasn't visible from where I was standing, plus I left earlier than you if I remember correctly. You should have called out when you recognized me , I would have been glad to chat for a while before heading out.

Yeah, this is a slight deviation from my normal route. I was running low on diesel so I had to rush to the nearest bunk available and rejoin ORR.

P.S - the staff were very lethargic at that bunk today for some strange reason. I took close to 15 minutes to tank up and come out *frowns*

Here are a few spottings of my own :

Vehicle : Maroon Chevy Spark
Registration no : WB 20 U 2505
Sticker(s) : LTD on rear bumper corner
Place : ORR middle lane, on the stretch from Agara flyover to Iblur army camp
Time : Around 9am today morning

No response to flashes. Are you a BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20130531_001.jpg

Yesternight, I spotted Autocrat in his Linea on ORR, or rather he spotted me first. Both of us were on the way back from work and exchanged quick HI's at Silk board signal.

Vehicle : Tuscan Wine Linea
Sticker(s): got bhp?, IDS on rear bumper
Registration no : KA 05 ML 1984
Place : ORR, silk board signal to BTM layout
Time : around 9.30pm yesternight

This was the best shot I could get amidst the heavy rains
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20130530_001.jpg

Last edited by KarthikK : 31st May 2013 at 10:13.
Old 31st May 2013, 10:04   #24719
Senior - BHPian

KA 02 MG 7901 - White Ertiga - Sporting LTD on LHS of hatch door and URL on rear plates
Time: 9:15 AM; From Agara till Sarjapur, where thankfully I lost you in the traffic.

Note: You came on the service lane, did off roading and came to the left queue of the main road. Then you changed to middle lane. Then you changed to right lane. Then you again came back to middle lane. Then again right lane. What's wrong mate ?
Add to that I could see you wearing headphones. If you were on a call, i would still accept. But if you were listening to songs, you better stay off the road. The tipper truck behind you was struggling to understand your joker act. God bless you.
This all happened in a matter of 1km.

Left Lane:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130531_093547.jpg

Middle Lane:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130531_093725.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for being rude, but I was literally having my foot in mouth seeing you. Just yesterday I was having an argument with a biker friend of mine, who claims that Team-BHP stickered vehicles are rash on road and I was trying to cite him examples of how these stickers carry a responsibility of sensible driving within us. But it seems I lost the argument today.

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 31st May 2013 at 10:06.
Old 31st May 2013, 10:25   #24720
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Whoa! that was me indeed. .....You should have called out when you recognized me , I would have been glad to chat for a while before heading out.

P.S - the staff were very lethargic at that bunk today for some strange reason. I took close to 15 minutes to tank up and come out *frowns*
When I realised it was your car, I was also getting impatient standing in line to get my air top up, so couldn't call out- all the staff seemed to be on some collective hangover .

Will do next time.

I only have a small sticker on my rear windshield, none of the big noticeable ones, so it difficult to spot unless you are directly behind the car. Your ride looked pretty cool, though a trifle mucked up due to last nights rains I guess, just like my car.

Most Viewed