Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2013, 07:03   #24766
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a white Wagon R (Estillo?) MH12 registered on the way to Bombay on Saturday morning. Was with me pretty much from the expressway to ThaneBelapur Rd. Honked and waved but no response.

Spotted an AP registered black Ford with multiple stickers on back and honked/waved near Airoli bridge Saturday morning but again no response. Either a whole lotta non members use our stickers or people just don't get it! My kid was asking, Papa why don't your friends wave back at you lol!
Old 2nd June 2013, 07:20   #24767
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Hyderabad Spotting

What
: White M800 Regn no AP28 N 511 with 'Got BHP?' sticker on the boot door.
Where: Parked at the Car accessory store 'Cross overs' at Tirumalgherry
When: 01-Jun-13 around 8:00 PM
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130601_195946.jpg  

Old 2nd June 2013, 09:50   #24768
BHPian

Spotted a Black Endevor with Got-BHP? and URL stickers on the boot opposite Goenka School/C8 Vasant Kunj. Good you see you tell the rash DTC driver to behave on the road. He almost pushed me into the divider minutes before that!
Cheers
Old 2nd June 2013, 10:07   #24769
Senior - BHPian

B'lore Spotting Alert:
Expect to see a Green Beat with stickers around 12:30pm today, from BTM to Richmond Road.
Old 2nd June 2013, 10:49   #24770
BHPian

Spotted a white figo with an ltd on the rear hatch and the url on the drivers door, yesterday on the dnd at about 5:30 pm. Couldn't take a picture. The last 3 times I've used the dnd in the last few months I have noticed atleast one stickered car. Lots of bhpians in Noida ?
Old 2nd June 2013, 12:07   #24771
BHPian

Chennai Live spotting:
Spotted a silver Vento on Nelson manickam road with LTD and Got BHP on the rear bumper.
Saw it from quite a distance so, couldn't note the num.
Who are you, Mate?
Old 2nd June 2013, 12:50   #24772
Senior - BHPian

Spotted yesterday morning at the FIAT service centre (Hyson Motors) in Thrissur.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130601_101407_small.jpg
Old 2nd June 2013, 14:33   #24773
Senior - BHPian

Two spotted at Fun Cinemas, Cunningham road:

KA-02-MM-189 silver Zen:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image3105242167.jpg

AP-28-AS-8899 black Bolero:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1421361613.jpg
Old 2nd June 2013, 17:03   #24774
BHPian

Chennai live spotting:
Spotted a sun light copper Estilo (TN-18-X-****) on nelson manickam road with LTD on the rear.
I believe you saw my White Liva with IDS.
Who are you, mate?

Chennai Live spotting:
Spotted a white new gen Swift (TN-18-K-5145) in front of Nathella jewellers, South usman road with LTD on the rear bumper.

Mod Note : Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here (How to MULTI-QUOTE (when replying to a thread) on Team-BHP).

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by moralfibre : 3rd June 2013 at 06:52.
Old 2nd June 2013, 18:34   #24775
Distinguished - BHPian

Around 2pm at Mathikere Junction after Yeshwantpur I was waiting for signal to turn green and take left in my WagonR. As I checked my ORVM a black car was flashing headlights. For a while I wondered why he was in a hurry but the driver pointed at my boot.
It was easy to guess he was pointing at my LTD and IDS stickers as other 2 wheeler riders meant their own business and nothing was unusual in my car.

I showed a thumbs up sign and acknowledged. Soon after the signal turned green I turned left while that black Civic (I guess it was a civic) headed straight and we briefly waved at each other.

Who are you BHPian?- Black Civic with a LTD on bumper

Last edited by paragsachania : 2nd June 2013 at 18:55.
Old 2nd June 2013, 20:34   #24776
Senior - BHPian

Red Honda Brio with regn no 8517 @ HSR Sect 2, parked near NIFT. No photos as it was raining heavily.
Old 2nd June 2013, 20:51   #24777
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
B'lore Spotting Alert:
Expect to see a Green Beat with stickers around 12:30pm today, from BTM to Richmond Road.
Nobody spotted me, but I spotted 2 BHPians, each one opposite of the other.

MH 12 DM 1432 - Brick Red Swift - LTD and GBHP on the hatch glass
Time: 12:45PM
Extremely rashly driven irrespective of the fact that there was (possibly) a family with kid inside the car. Your lane shifting was probably quicker than the blink of my eye. You almost were about to kiss my left doors. Please have a look in the RVM before simply jumping lanes because the vehicle ahead of you stopped. The other lane was still moving and you suddenly jumped into it.
Me Highly Disappointed.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04694.jpg

KA 51 P 3672 - Black Optra with LTD on front right door (not in pic) and URL on rear plates.
Time: 2:45 PM
Location: You came out of Auchan on BG Road and I was in the Green Beat till Mandovi Motors, where I lost you. I flashed my blinkers for brief time intermittently to grab your attention. You were with your family and probably a kid too.
Very sedately driven. I was getting impatient and managed to overtake you after some time. A Humble Request - Kindly stick to the slow left lane when you are sedately driving.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04754.jpg
Old 2nd June 2013, 20:54   #24778
BHPian

A couple of spottings in Pune in the last two days. One Linea Tjet (voilet or something like that) having a teambhp.com sticker on the rear number plate. Spotted you in carax, I was in a hurry and couldn't spot the owner/bhpian.

Another spotting on baner road, a white ritz (MH20 XXXXXX) with LTD sticker on the rear, flashed my headlights, honked a couple of times, even slowed down to say hi but no response.
Old 2nd June 2013, 22:58   #24779
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
I was getting impatient and managed to overtake you after some time. A Humble Request - Kindly stick to the slow left lane when you are sedately driving.
OT: Do we really have this slow lane/fast lane concept within city roads? that too especially on the Bannerghatta Road where most of the times the left lane is blocked by illegal parking/road side fruit shops/private buses stopping as per their wish and what not.
Old 2nd June 2013, 23:17   #24780
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post

OT: Do we really have this slow lane/fast lane concept within city roads? that too especially on the Bannerghatta Road where most of the times the left lane is blocked by illegal parking/road side fruit shops/private buses stopping as per their wish and what not.
Haahaaha.. BG road - Madness rules.
What I meant was to move aside to another lane and let the vehicle behind pass. That BHPian might not have been in a hurry, but I was frustrated with 3rd gear driving behind him and wanted to drive at a better sedate speed.

Most Viewed