Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2013, 09:01   #24841
BHPian

NCR Spotting. Spotted a white scorpio (UP16 **6228 ) on DND an hour back with a live to drive sticker on the rear windshield towards Delhi. Flashed but no response. I was in my ritz with a live to drive sticker too on the rear bumper. I hope it was a member.
Old 6th June 2013, 09:59   #24842
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Yet to be spotted with my ride, wish i had been in bangalore(Ironh4wk sir would spot me ). Spotted a white swift ldi with "IDS" heading towards valasaravakkam through the link road from ramapuram to mega mart in alwarthirunagar, number was stickered in a fancy manner. That said, i have spotted quite a number of tbhp fake stickers too.

Last edited by Arch-Angel : 6th June 2013 at 10:02. Reason: added details of route
Old 6th June 2013, 10:36   #24843
BHPian

Can someone please explain to me what the point of having a fake team-bhp sticker is?? :O
Old 6th June 2013, 11:14   #24844
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Spotted the Red Rocket KA 05 MM 1176(KarthikK), I was waiting to cross the road from Mantri Residency exit gate, BG Road and you crossed me going towards NICE road. I flashed the lights, not sure whether you notice it. Time: around 9:30 AM
You got me! I didn't spot you though, maybe I was caught up in trying to avoid the 2 wheelers squeezing into the gaps.

You're right. This was not my usual daily commute. I was heading towards NICE road and out of the city, since we had some team outing yesterday at Golden Palms resort, Tumkur road.
Old 6th June 2013, 11:22   #24845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Can someone please explain to me what the point of having a fake team-bhp sticker is?? :O

Maybe a feel-good factor. May be he wants to be a part of our team but does not know how to join .

It may help boost their self esteem\confidence while riding\driving.

Hordes of other reasons too.

It is something similar to people who sport Ferrari stickers on their ride\drive.
Old 6th June 2013, 12:48   #24846
Senior - BHPian

that Karizma-R has LTD on it's silencer:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2665.jpg

KA-53-N-1323 silver DZire near Mahadevpura:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2670.jpg

got a fleeting glimpse of acroback's Duster near Mahadevpura (LTD on one corner of hatch/bumper?); around the time i spotted the above DZire.

KA-51-?-1?45 red Punto just after KRPuram flyover:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2675.jpg

KA-41-N-515 gray T-Fort at Madiwala:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2693.jpg
Old 6th June 2013, 12:52   #24847
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid12345678 View Post
Fakes are ruling the market. Yesterday spotted this Figo (KL-16-J-7104) parked near my house with fake stickers.
Attachment 1093427
I came to know that sticker shops charges hefty rates for copying tbhp stickers. Another and the most important point is that now people have got the false impression that cars bearing tbhp stickers are meant to drive rashly. No, it's not just a matter of thought. Many young freaks who don't know to drive responsibly, often paste those fakes and god knows what all they do on the roads. Now as the site's reputation is on the line, I think tbhp should stop making stickers available for non members and necessary action should be taken against those copy cats. Adding to the note, I often see the above figo driven rashly all across chirayinkeezhu and attingal with 'I follow TeamBhp.com' on the rear.
Maybe the Figo guy wants to be a part of team bhp. But if he wanted, he could have purchased the set from our forum.

I feel:

1. we should stop selling them to non members and at the same time get 'team bhp' registered as a trade mark.

OR

2. Have a sticker set exclusively for members, sort of like "MEMBER - TEAM BHP" .

Imitation is the best form of flattery.
Old 6th June 2013, 14:02   #24848
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Attachment 1093481
This has to be the most convoluted spotting ever.
Old 6th June 2013, 14:07   #24849
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Attachment 1093481
You did justice to your pseudo-name there. Sure you got hawk-eyes mate. Keep spotting

Last edited by aah78 : 7th June 2013 at 02:47. Reason: Quote fixed.
Old 6th June 2013, 14:20   #24850
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
This has to be the most convoluted spotting ever.
This is another hall of fame addition. There was one more taken maybe a year ago by H4wk. He had taken a pic of LTD or 'got bhp?' on a car parked facing the other way on the opposite side of the road, that too an inverted image shot through the ORVM . H4wk might know which one that is.

I have never been able to spot or capture a stickered car on the opposite side ever, in spite of being on the right most lane through most of my office commute journey. How H4wk does all this, and manages to take a snap so quickly is baffling! Heights of mirror-observation skills

Last edited by KarthikK : 6th June 2013 at 14:24.
Old 6th June 2013, 16:10   #24851
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I have never been able to spot or capture a stickered car on the opposite side ever, in spite of being on the right most lane through most of my office commute journey. How H4wk does all this, and manages to take a snap so quickly is baffling! Heights of mirror-observation skills
I agree with you KarthikK. I spot at least 2-3 cars with TBHP stickers on the road every day. Given the heavy traffic on ORR concentration on driving must be of utmost importance. Everytime I spot a car with TBHP sticker all i can do is feel happy about the spotting. Unless I am in a traffic signal its very tough to click photos on the go.

How H4wk does this is a mystery? Does he have any special set up or camera to click such nice spottings?
Old 6th June 2013, 16:13   #24852
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this Red Estilo with a LCLC sticker while we were headed back to Palakkad from Thrissur on the Alathur route on 2nd June, i.e. last Sunday.

Friend clicked the snap and I was on my Swift Dzire (had the URL stickers on the number plates and LTD sticker on the left of the rear bumper), overtook the car after a while and waved my hand. Did not notice any response.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20130602_005.jpg  

Old 6th June 2013, 16:28   #24853
BHPian

Jaipur live fake spotting

VW polo Rj14 cn 8803 with live to drive on yellow background exiting from crystal palm mall, without team bhp written!

100% sure he wouldn't post spotting my car!
Old 6th June 2013, 16:34   #24854
BHPian

Spotted a silver Alto K10 yesterday around 8.10 pm on Mount Poonamallee Road, near DLF U-turn. Had all the Team-BHP stickers on the boot/rear windshield.

BHP'ian?
Old 6th June 2013, 20:57   #24855
LNK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I have never been able to spot or capture a stickered car on the opposite side ever, in spite of being on the right most lane...
I spotted you again today, same BTM road while you were waiting for traffic to clear. I was a few feet away, on the other side of the median, moving though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks