Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2013, 15:05   #25171
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted Black Vento MH 04 ET 5795 on Mumbai Nashik highway before entering Thane stuck in the massive traffic jam. I was in a grey Innova behind you. Anyone?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image.jpeg  

Old 25th June 2013, 15:35   #25172
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Today I was crossing Hosa Rd Signal, and someone on Maroon/Red Pulsar 220 (?) with full riding gear flashed at me from behind. I saw the transparent tbhp stickers as you overtook me, who are you ? If I recollect, the reg # was 5311or something like that.

Cheers !!
At first guess, I think that would be BHPian Praful fully geared up (as always) on his 220 DTS-Fi, but that's not his main patrol area as far as I know. Did the bike have a TN registration?? That's a sure-shot giveaway.
Old 25th June 2013, 16:31   #25173
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Reporting an IronH4wk style spotting which happened today morning, plus trying my hand at the ORVM picture technique with an inset zoomed pic

.. snip ..

H4wk, how does this picture rate on your scale for beginners?
finally you put those ORVMs to some use considering you used the Lumia for this, it's pretty good

from past week or so..

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3048.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3121.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3123.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3129.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3135.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3146.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3149.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3150.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3159.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3168.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3169.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3181.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3198.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3200.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3214.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3215.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3217.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3218.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3226.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3237.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3238.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3250.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3251.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3252.jpg
Old 25th June 2013, 16:42   #25174
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
finally you put those ORVMs to some use considering you used the Lumia for this, it's pretty good

Spotted this white i20 at Old Airport Road today morning around 9:30. The registration is KA03MP 5684. This might be the same car posted by Ironhawk in the above post (pic ref MG_3129). Incidentally it was spotted earlier in January by Ironhawk and posted here (post dated 15 Jan 2013). Maybe a non member.

Ironhawk - Your picture of "chevy beat with LTD on the hatch" is too good :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-5684.jpg  

Last edited by Rajeev1 : 25th June 2013 at 16:45. Reason: Added details
Old 25th June 2013, 18:24   #25175
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a two-wheeler with "got bhp?" on the petrol tank. Near Meenakshi Temple. Any takers?
Old 25th June 2013, 19:15   #25176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farukh View Post

This dark blue Octavia with LTD in Ayyappa Society on Friday night. Number ending with 0007.
AP29K 0007 is the complete number. That guy seems to be a non-bhpian who lives on my lane. I'd posted earlier, and even MileCruncher had done so a couple of years ago on this thread.
Old 25th June 2013, 19:21   #25177
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle : Fiat Punto, sky blue
Sticker(s) : LTD on the rear window and URL on both the number plates
Registration no : KA05MP9685
Place : Seetha circle, BSK 1st stage
Date/ Time: 25/06/2013, 17:45
Old 25th June 2013, 19:32   #25178
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev1 View Post
Ironhawk - Your picture of "chevy beat with LTD on the hatch" is too good :-)
thanks Rajeev

only if those shrubs were not there
Old 25th June 2013, 20:03   #25179
BHPian

Pune spotting:

What: A black Alto with WB registration
Where: kharadi road opposite Columbia Hospital
When: 7:20pm
What stickers: URL sticker and the rpm sticker

Did everything possible to get notice; flashed headlights, honked, overtook, rear fog lamps flashed, rolled down windows to say hi and then before I looked more desperate, drove away.

Any takers?
Old 25th June 2013, 20:29   #25180
Senior - BHPian

Pune spotting

Spotted a White Linea TJet at the start of Bund Garden Road [on the Yerawada bridge side] with reg'n # MH12 HZ xxxx, between 6:15 - 6:30 PM today. It had a Got BHP? sticker on the bottom right of the boot lid.

Who you?

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 25th June 2013, 20:32   #25181
LNK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
Vehicle: Gold Honda City first-gen (OHC)
Sticker(s) : got BHP? on rear bumper
Time : roughly 8.45 AM today morning
Place : ORR, BTM layout, going towards Jayadeva hospital junction
Registration no: couldn't read alphabet reflections on the mirror, so no idea

Er.. was that you I spotted today?? Sticker change by any chance?? Everything else matches perfectly.
Not me, I'm afraid. I don't use the BTM road anymore in the mornings, however I do travel via the same road in the evenings. No sticker change, perhaps the Gbhp will soon be stuck on my other ride.

PS. A random tip. If anybody travels from Indiranagar to JP nagar on a daily basis, the route through Lal Bagh is about 15-20mins shorter than the SilkBoard route, and yet is exactly the same distance. If anybody knows an even shorter route (in terms of time) please let me know.
Old 25th June 2013, 20:46   #25182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnyBoy View Post
McLaren Roxx, this is me.
I was having my breakfast (idly and vada) there. You can see me there everyday

Thanks for clicking and sharing the photo.
Cool! Will catchup with ya someday for breakfast Let's hope we spot each other elsewhere in Kharghar again.

Sid
Old 25th June 2013, 21:00   #25183
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Heh, today in office parking I parked next to a santro (AP -- -- 5174) with `Driven by ...' non-transparent sticker in boot door. Nice to find BHPians as colleague ... though I am yet to identify him.

Kousik
Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
Spotted this Santro, AP-9-AS-5174, in the parking of Gopalan Signature Mall, Byappanahalli on Sunday (24/6). I parked next to you, but I also left before you.
Spotted the same Santro driven by a lady today at Marathahalli. You are a very aggressive driver !!!
Old 25th June 2013, 22:24   #25184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Do you have a periscope fitted to your camera? That picture of LCLC on the C pillar of the Alto is too good!! How did you get that it was an LCLC sticker?

Here in Pune we struggle to find the stickers, and you seem to have a field run daily in Bangalore!!
Old 25th June 2013, 22:32   #25185
BHPian

Mumbai spotting earlier today in Powai.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130625_223107.png
Views: 853
Size:  549.2 KB

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks