Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2013, 14:00   #26806
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSR View Post
The placement of the stickers is neat! By the way, is "Automatic" the name of the Suzuki dealer, or does it denote the nature of the Access' transmission?
Hi mate, Its the agency's name for sure. But un-intensionally having this sticker on the reg. plate makes it as an enterant to the wacky sticker thread. No offence as access does not have a auto-transmission!!

thanks

AD
Old 2nd October 2013, 14:13   #26807
RSR
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
Hi mate, Its the agency's name for sure. But un-intensionally having this sticker on the reg. plate makes it as an enterant to the wacky sticker thread. No offence as access does not have a auto-transmission!!

thanks

AD
No offence taken! In any case, the Access isn't mine. But it does have a CVT, which is (correctly) regarded as an automatic transmission by the RTOs. One needs an MCWG licence to ride the Access (an MCWOG licence won't do as it is only meant for gearless two-wheelers).
Old 2nd October 2013, 14:21   #26808
BHPian

Pune spotting:-

What:- White Hyundai Santro, with MH 12 xx 1267 license plate and IDS sticker on boot
Where:- At Dapodi, parked on road side
When:- Today around 13:00 Hrs

BHPian?
Old 2nd October 2013, 15:33   #26809
Senior - BHPian

Pune spotting - Silver Fortuner MH12 FP xxxx, LTD sticker on RHS of rear door, on Bhandarkar rd around 3:15 pm. I was behind you on my bike from Hotel Raviraj till the PYC building.
Old 2nd October 2013, 17:08   #26810
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVento View Post
I was on my motorbike. First I overtook you near Makhri.
After Hebbal, deliberately I started tailing you hoping for an opportunity to click my mob-cam. But we got all signals clear.
That's the reason then! When I ride, I usually do not flash on seeing a stickered car, because my bike has just one near invisible sticker and the person at the other end might not even understand that the flash is from a fellow member. Anyways, now that you know me, do wave at me, we could have a chat! That day was one of those rare days where I hardly had to downshift all the way from Mehkri circle to Byatarayanapura. Amazingly, even the Kodigehalli gate signal was all clear!
Perhaps you would have noticed me slowing down completely after crossing the CBI flyover, there is a speed interceptor usually stationed after veterinary college. Speed limit on that stretch is 60kmph for cars and 50 for bikes. Many of the motorists gather speed there after struggling through traffic near the Mehkri circle bus stop and end up getting fined!

BTW, it is Mehkri circle, not 'Makhri'. named after Enayathulla Mehkri, a businessman who helped level the road there. 'Makhri' in Malayalam, my mother tongue is a colloquial term for 'Frog'

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVento View Post
Sandsun, your Punto is a treat for the eyes. It looks awesome!
Thanks a million for the compliment mate. Actually not washed her since the quick meet we had at Kanva dam last sunday. Do join us for meets in and around Bangalore next time. All meets are planned in this thread: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...alore-337.html
Old 2nd October 2013, 17:51   #26811
BHPian

Spotted a Scorpio and a Dzire parked next to each other at C1, Vasant Kunj a few minutes back. My white Corolla was parked there for a while. Spotting the scorpio for the second time now. Hope this time someone raises their hand
Old 2nd October 2013, 18:00   #26812

Chennai spotting at 5.30pm near Medavakkam koot road. Got bhp sticker. Lime green Figo. TN 05 AF 9969. Flashed once but no response.
Old 2nd October 2013, 18:17   #26813
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsun7 View Post
BTW, it is Mehkri circle, not 'Makhri'. named after Enayathulla Mehkri, a businessman who helped level the road there. 'Makhri' in Malayalam, my mother tongue is a colloquial term for 'Frog'
Makhri!

That was a typo. Sorry for that.
BTW, I am also from God's Own Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsun7 View Post
Do join us for meets in and around Bangalore next time.
Definitely! I am keen to participate in the meets. Thanks for the thread info.
Old 2nd October 2013, 18:20   #26814
Senior - BHPian

Just now spotted a silver duster with LTD at the right bottom corner on the tail gate near New Sanganer Road, Jaipur. The number was ending in 772.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:04   #26815
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dZired View Post
Just now spotted a silver duster with LTD at the right bottom corner on the tail gate near New Sanganer Road, Jaipur. The number was ending in 772.
I have also spotted this one earlier and had posted a pic also, seems like he is not a bhpian.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:08   #26816
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhishekB86 View Post
Spotted a Scorpio and a Dzire parked next to each other at C1, Vasant Kunj a few minutes back. My white Corolla was parked there for a while. Spotting the scorpio for the second time now. Hope this time someone raises their hand
Not many Scorpios with Team-BHP stickers in C-1 Vasant Kunj! Location & colour of Scorpio please. And was it a DZire or Swift? Colour?

Last edited by SS-Traveller : 2nd October 2013 at 19:09.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:18   #26817
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Not many Scorpios with Team-BHP stickers in C-1 Vasant Kunj! Location & colour of Scorpio please. And was it a DZire or Swift? Colour?
Sir it could have been a swift. I was helping my sister move into C-1 hence in the midst of the chaos didn't pay much attention. Swift had a URL sticker on the number plate whereas the Scorpio had a got bhp on the front windshield I guess. Both cars parked together on the right hand side of the cars parked in the middle. I had taken an Altis' spot in the middle for a few minutes.

Last edited by AbhishekB86 : 2nd October 2013 at 19:22.
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:39   #26818
BHPian

Yet another Pune Spotting:-

What:- Red Polo, License Plate:- MH 14 XX 6244 with LTD Sticker on Boot and Driven By sticker on wind shield
Where:- On Pimple Gurav road
When:- Today around 06:30 PM

BHPian..?
Old 2nd October 2013, 19:49   #26819
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormerider View Post

I have also spotted this one earlier and had posted a pic also, seems like he is not a bhpian.
Ah! That is sad. I flashed my headlights thrice but was unable to get the driver's attention. And due to all the mess created on that road because of the metro construction, I was unable to click a pic. But I must say, he was driving very patiently, this is something we see quite rarely on jaipur roads. :-D
Old 2nd October 2013, 22:01   #26820
BHPian

Parked at central mall today evening

Edit: sorry about the dual images. can't seem to remove one. (From the android app)

Name:  ForumRunner_20131002_214451.png
Views: 548
Size:  314.7 KB

Last edited by aah78 : 4th October 2013 at 03:25. Reason: Duplicate picture deleted.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks