Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2013, 23:51   #27286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsun7 View Post
My friend watsapped me this photo of a stickered car he found near Four point super market, Wipro gate, E-city. Guess this is Latheesh's ride.
Yep, that'd be his red devil

Spotted this black Chevy Optra in Koramangala 3rd block this evening on my way home:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image735054414.jpg
Old 4th November 2013, 23:52   #27287
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Seems like you will have to remind the dealer again. The sticker is still there as on today, and the most sad thing, the person was driving like a big maniac today. Waveing in and out, cutting the ricks off and what not. He was out of my sight before I could even ask my sis to take the phone out and click. About wearing seatbelts, forget it.
I would recommend you have a word with the dealer on this. He was not driving safe by any means.
Hi Carzone.
Really sad to hear this and am now feeling really guilty that I did not take the time to take the stickers off myself.
People driving like that gives Team BHP a bad name. I have been - and still am - out of India for the last two and a half months. I tried getting in touch with the dealer in July but he stopped taking my calls and I never even got a copy of the transfer papers from him. Finally I approached another dealer who confirmed with the RTO that the car had actually been transferred. Will see if I can do something through a friend of mine.
Regards,
SS
Old 5th November 2013, 10:54   #27288
BHPian

Yesterday spotted potted this fake LTD at Laxmi Tifin Bhavan, Chitradurga
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1344380456.jpg  

Old 5th November 2013, 11:36   #27289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
Yep, that'd be his red devil

Spotted this black Chevy Optra in Koramangala 3rd block this evening on my way home:

Attachment 1162015
I have been regularly seeing this chevy in and around JP Nagar since a couple of years now. This was regularly parked near the erstwhile "ONMOBILE" office and have reported this multiple times here however no acknowledgement
Old 5th November 2013, 11:47   #27290
Senior - BHPian

Bangalore spotting. While Verna with Black roof.
LTD on rear fender. KL registered. Near HSR layout. 11:40 am. Any takers?
Old 5th November 2013, 12:16   #27291
Senior - BHPian

Hi all, This DL registered Maroon Xylo with LTD clicked at Noida Golf course few minutes back.

Thanks

AD
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0390.jpg  

Old 5th November 2013, 12:34   #27292
Senior - BHPian

Pune spotting

Pune spotting:

Spotted a dark grey i10, reg'n number MH12 FU xxxx, with 'I drive safe' sticker on bottom right of hatch door, near Kamala Nehru Park around 11 AM today. I passed you on my bike when you turned into the lane opp. Datta Mandir [adjacent to KNP]. Who you?

Cheers,
Vikram

Last edited by comfortablynumb : 5th November 2013 at 12:49.
Old 5th November 2013, 12:46   #27293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjuice View Post
Spotted this Endevour last week @ Kharghar node. I was closely following you in my car, even overtook you once near Utsav Chowk. Team bhpian?

Trying unsuccessfully to upload image from iPad... help:((
Where was the sticker placed? I have seen one endy with LTD on rear mounted wheel.
Old 5th November 2013, 15:29   #27294
BHPian

Self Spotting...since I don't travel very much to be sighted...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-bhp-small.jpg  

Old 5th November 2013, 16:02   #27295
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad3952n View Post
Hi all, Saw this black Accent at Brahmputra Shopping Complex Sector 29 Noida today with a roof top LTD sticker.

Thanks

AD
Hi AD, that's my Accent. Had gone for a late South Indian lunch there.
Old 5th November 2013, 17:38   #27296
BHPian

today's spotting.
White Hyundai i10 previous gen with LCLC sticker and smoked tail lamps.
Saw you at the flyover at the end of Borivali link road (ie after Subway and McDonald's) around 8:45am
Old 5th November 2013, 18:32   #27297
Senior - BHPian

This goes out to the creators of the Team-BHP stickers. Is there any stickers in pipeline to be created for two wheelers? The current sticker set is definitely good and I have the complete set as well, but if one wants to fix it on his two wheeler, he is sadly left with only one option (www.team-bhp.com).
I specially like the RPM view shown in "Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene". It will look great on a two wheeler AFAIK; especially the way the red needle is shown hovering above 1K and then going all the way till 6K.

Moderators, as this is one of the most viewed pages on the forum regarding Tbhp stickers, therefore I have updated my comments over here. Please guide me if I should have updated the above in a different section.
Old 5th November 2013, 19:54   #27298
BHPian

Chennai:
Spotted a verna(KL-42-D-4555) in Grand Mall's parking. Had Got Bhp? On the rear bumper.
Bhpian?
Old 5th November 2013, 20:42   #27299
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeer View Post
Hi AD, that's my Accent. Had gone for a late South Indian lunch there.
Great buddy, Pleasure to have your acknowledgement. Hope to see you at our Karnal meet this Sunday.

Thanks

AD
Old 5th November 2013, 21:37   #27300
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
This goes out to the creators of the Team-BHP stickers. Is there any stickers in pipeline to be created for two wheelers? The current sticker set is definitely good and I have the complete set as well, but if one wants to fix it on his two wheeler, he is sadly left with only one option (www.team-bhp.com).
I specially like the RPM view shown in "Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene". It will look great on a two wheeler AFAIK; especially the way the red needle is shown hovering above 1K and then going all the way till 6K.

Moderators, as this is one of the most viewed pages on the forum regarding Tbhp stickers, therefore I have updated my comments over here. Please guide me if I should have updated the above in a different section.
+1 however I did use the GOT BHP one and one more on my erstwhile 200NS after some cutting (attached pics). The NS has made way for the 390 Duke for which I have ordered a fresh set. But I support your point here.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01456.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01459.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01460.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01463.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks