Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2014, 08:16   #30166
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted an indica v2 cab in good condition with a team BHP LCLC sticker by far the first such spotting I remember for a cab. All my previous sightings on cabs have mostly been the fake LTD stickers and maybe a couple genuine ones.
This was on my way back home last evening near K R Puram.
Old 24th July 2014, 08:25   #30167
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a couple of stickered cars this morning.

Red Palio with LTD on the rear glass on ORR between Bellandur and ISRO junction.
KA 51 P Silver Santro with Black LCLC and Got BHP on rear bumper.

With the number of Non-BHPians and Inactive BHPians, I have stopped clicking pictures or reporting.
Anyone of the two of you wishes to acknowledge these spottings or wishes to spot me ??
Old 24th July 2014, 11:08   #30168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Spotted a couple of stickered cars this morning.

Red Palio with LTD on the rear glass on ORR between Bellandur and ISRO junction.
That is none other than rohanjf. He will acknowledge soon I know. Right now he is busy negotiating the multiple potholes in the city and ranting at the traffic situation on his fb wall
Old 24th July 2014, 11:12   #30169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
That is none other than rohanjf. He will acknowledge soon I know. Right now he is busy negotiating the multiple potholes in the city and ranting at the traffic situation on his fb wall
Aha, I see. He had DRLs' too. I did a bit of beep beep driving to get ahead of him and was keeping an eye on the IRVM to see if he flashes. He didn't, so I moved ahead. Anyways, haven't seen any update from him on the Rants thread. May be he is still calculating the number of new child potholes that he encountered today.
Old 24th July 2014, 12:19   #30170
BHPian

Delhi / NCR spottings

1. XUV 500 at office parking Gurgaon

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20140722_005.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20140722_004.jpg

2. Chevy sail at sector 18 (Gurgaon) opposite Micromax

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20140718_001.jpg

3. Tata Nano opposite The Big Yellow Door (Delhi)

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_20140711_004.jpg

BHPians?

Last edited by OneToughRider : 24th July 2014 at 12:24. Reason: Added cities
Old 24th July 2014, 12:31   #30171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
Hey, my today's rant on my FB wall is about government's apathy towards making vehicles safer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
Aha, I see. He had DRLs' too. I did a bit of beep beep driving to get ahead of him and was keeping an eye on the IRVM to see if he flashes. He didn't, so I moved ahead. Anyways, haven't seen any update from him on the Rants thread. May be he is still calculating the number of new child potholes that he encountered today.
Yeah, I saw you too. Since I had seen your car long time ago in Nallurahalli and had mentioned it here, and you had acknowledged, I knew it was you.

I wanted to say hi today, but was scared to take my eyes off the road. I was trying to figure out where the middle lane is, because that is the safest lane on ORR (left lane is for parking/bus stop, and right lane is for slow moving lorries and private buses).

Then I thought I will wait for you to post it here and then acknowledge. So here I am!
Old 24th July 2014, 12:34   #30172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughRider View Post
Tata Nano
That would be mine. Took a moment to identify the place, South Campus as we know it!

I was there more than a week ago.

Old 24th July 2014, 12:39   #30173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avingodb View Post
That would be mine. Took a moment to identify the place, South Campus as we know it!

I was there more than a week ago.

Thanks for the acknowledgement avingodb. South campus, yes Best stopover for eateries. Few days back I parked my KA 51 Blue Ritz next to your car.

Old 24th July 2014, 13:10   #30174
BHPian

Goa Spotting

Spotted a black Baleno - KA-03-MH-144 with an LCLC sticker on the right side of the boot lid. You were parked in the lane opposite Ajay's Supermarket in Mapuca, Goa at about 11.00 am yesterday.

BHP'ian???

Regards,
SS
Old 24th July 2014, 13:16   #30175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
Hey, my today's rant on my FB wall is about government's apathy towards making vehicles safer
Yeah, I saw you too. Since I had seen your car long time ago in Nallurahalli and had mentioned it here, and you had acknowledged, I knew it was you.
I wanted to say hi today, but was scared to take my eyes off the road. I was trying to figure out where the middle lane is, because that is the safest lane on ORR (left lane is for parking/bus stop, and right lane is for slow moving lorries and private buses).
Then I thought I will wait for you to post it here and then acknowledge. So here I am!
Yaaay !! Thanks for the ack Rohan. I don't travel at that time. I was late for office. So could meet you.
I usually pass by that stretch around 6:30am.

I have stopped looking for lane markings. I see to the left and right and see that that I have left space for a vehicle to be able to pass. If yes, then its my middle lane.
Its' so simple to just draw a white line to make the lanes, but that never happens. After 8 years in Bangalore, I have almost stopped ranting and now accepting life as it is here. But I do appreciate the flyovers on ORR. I wish the officials / authority were Proactive, rather than being Reactive.
Example - Kundanahalli getting choked, lets build a flyover. Screw the mess it will create for 2 years.

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 24th July 2014 at 13:20. Reason: Added the OT smiley for the rant.
Old 24th July 2014, 19:47   #30176
Senior - BHPian

Folks! Saw a Golden Honda City Vtec parked at Defence Colony (Delhi) near Auto Marc with LTD and IDS on rear bumper and rear windscreen today afternoon.

Thanks
Old 24th July 2014, 22:49   #30177
BHPian

Spotted this on Balmatta road near Roopa lodge, faded LTD, surely a fake!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0565.jpg  

Old 25th July 2014, 11:56   #30178
BHPian

White alto with LTD on rhs of rear and ham antenna parked somewhere ahead of where the above pic was clicked
Old 25th July 2014, 13:57   #30179
BANNED

spotted this XUV near Ashram flyover. I was in a red Polo behind you! Identify yourself BHPian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_ss_20140725_0001.jpg  

Old 25th July 2014, 15:01   #30180
BHPian

Mumbai Live spotting:

Spotted a white Honda Civic with Black rims near shivaji park.

Couldnt note the number, i guess it was GTO's civic.

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP

Most Viewed