Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2015, 02:21   #32626
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by laddz1121 View Post
She looks gorgeous! Doesn't she?
In that color, she looks like a million dollar girl! What a shade! Got any more pics of the car? WE NEED MORE
Old 26th July 2015, 11:08   #32627
BHPian

Mods/All,
I am not sure if this is the right thread but I have ordered few custom Team BHP stickers for my cars. Wanted to share this one and get some feedback. (Also I am not sure if I am allowed to write the text "GOT BHP? TEAM-BHP.COM" on my own sticker(s).
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-custom-team-bhp.jpg
Old 26th July 2015, 13:29   #32628
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by purohitanuj View Post
Mods/All,
I am not sure if this is the right thread but I have ordered few custom Team BHP stickers for my cars. Wanted to share this one and get some feedback. (Also I am not sure if I am allowed to write the text "GOT BHP? TEAM-BHP.COM" on my own sticker(s).
Pretty sure that using team-bhp.com will be a violation of copyright and hence not legally allowed.

The 'got bhp' , 'live to drive' phrases by itself I don't think are copyrighted. But may be wrong.
Old 26th July 2015, 17:14   #32629
BHPian

Spotted another law breaker sporting the LTD sticker in Noida today. This was near Nithari and car number was 1425. The guy just broke the traffic signal without a second thought!
Old 26th July 2015, 18:56   #32630
BHPian

This is the best time to ensurexonly genuine tbhp members get the badge kind to stick on their vehicles.
As a group let us take an opinion poll and get it done as large numbers should cost us cheaper.

Any takers on this topic are invited. Let's have a separate discussion if the thread is not appropriate. Thanks
Old 26th July 2015, 19:11   #32631
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseldunk View Post
This is the best time to ensurexonly genuine tbhp members get the badge kind to stick on their vehicles.
As a group let us take an opinion poll and get it done as large numbers should cost us cheaper.

Any takers on this topic are invited. Let's have a separate discussion if the thread is not appropriate. Thanks

+1 to this. We can have out tbhp handles associated with each badge. This makes it exclusive but yes little pricey! But it sures is little price to pay for exclusivity. I am sure most of them agree to it too.
Old 26th July 2015, 19:16   #32632
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueyTechie View Post
+1 to this. We can have out tbhp handles associated with each badge. This makes it exclusive but yes little pricey! But it sures is little price to pay for exclusivity. I am sure most of them agree to it too.
Agree too, Team BHP memberships itself are priceless so genuine handled stickers will make it even more exciting and exclusive..
Old 26th July 2015, 20:22   #32633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseldunk View Post

Quote:
I am for exclusive badge. Will look cool and feel privileged.
But need not have handle name associated with it. Instead as an alternate humble suggestion,
1. Each handle can get only one member badge.
2. Order placement not open to public.
3. If any member needs a new badge due to damage to the previous one, the member to courier the damaged badge to the Mods and then proceed with replacement.

Given scarcity of badges, distribution by members will be drastically reduced.
Old 26th July 2015, 21:17   #32634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent Martin View Post
I am for exclusive badge. Will look cool and feel privileged.
But need not have handle name associated with it. Instead as an alternate humble suggestion,
1. Each handle can get only one member badge.
2. Order placement not open to public.
3. If any member needs a new badge due to damage to the previous one, the member to courier the damaged badge to the Mods and then proceed with replacement.

Given scarcity of badges, distribution by members will be drastically reduced.
That's too much, lol- particularly #3.

And each member getting only one badge? (#1) What about us owning multiple cars?

That aside, MH 14 DF 6xx- silver VW Vento TDi was seen in a Pune suburb, just now. URL sticker on the number plate.

Kindly identify yourself.

Last edited by FINTAIL : 26th July 2015 at 21:18.
Old 26th July 2015, 21:40   #32635
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINTAIL View Post
That's too much, lol- particularly #3.

And each member getting only one badge? (#1) What about us owning multiple cars?
Valid point. Sorry hadn't thought through in detail.
Old 27th July 2015, 08:11   #32636
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Black Scorpio sporting I Drive Safe sticker on the extreme top right corner of the rear windshield bearing registration MH02 CB 9411 at the Brahmand signal on the Ghodbunder Road travelling towards Borivli. Please acknowledge.
Old 27th July 2015, 10:32   #32637
BHPian

Quote:
Completely agree. I was thinking why hasn't that been done already?

Calls for a poll and Mods'/distinguished members' alignment/support/objections.

I would certainly want to distinguish my car with those auto ricks and taxis spotted with the same sticker as on mine.

Will also help in identifying T-Bhp members who may be flouting traffic rules out there but won't acknowledge when questioned.
Old 27th July 2015, 12:16   #32638
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Fiesta at Ayyappan Temple, Dehu ....

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-fiesta.jpg

Since the Classic was looking, well, pretty classic :-), I couldn't resist snapping the pictures. Pretty long way from home...

(BTW, in case the owner comes across this post, mine was the Palio across the road, with the 'I Drive Safe')

Last edited by vrprabhu : 27th July 2015 at 12:30.
Old 27th July 2015, 12:49   #32639
BHPian

HYDERABAD SPOTTING

Spotted this Ritz at an apartment complex I visited yesterday near JBS, Patny(Secunderabad).
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20150726_153418.jpg  

Old 27th July 2015, 15:08   #32640
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva View Post
Thanks
BTW, I saw a silver wagon-R with old LTD sticker on hatch yesterday around 3 p.m. at NDLS, Ajmeri Gate side in the drive through lane, where the driver, a young bloke, was searching for a place to stop. Drove next to him, and indicated to my car's rear for the sticker. However, it seems I confused him more with my gesture because of a bewildered(?) look on his face.
I am a little late but that may be me. Was it a silver car?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks