Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2016, 09:27   #34291
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayclicks View Post
How would I know that you are honking etc., to greet me as a fellow team-bhpian. I would mentally block you out as an impatient driver, and at best wonder if my fuel lid is open or tyre pressure is less. Maybe we should have a "handshake code" or something- 3 quick flashes of light followed by 2 long ones etc....
I wasn't continuously blaring, gave a small honks just to catch your attention. I did flash when waiting at the signal thinking you would be curious to know. Waved also but all futile. I normally give a thumbs up signal which is a standard code for BHPians.
Old 10th August 2016, 09:33   #34292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
I wasn't continuously blaring, gave a small honks just to catch your attention. I did flash when waiting at the signal thinking you would be curious to know. Waved also but all futile. I normally give a thumbs up signal which is a standard code for BHPians.
That was not me in the car. I am in Bangalore, plus my car is not stickered. Sorry for the confusion. But I was genuinely curious, as I rarely pay attention to those who flash/honk (in many instances these have turned out to be extremely impatient cab drivers, who honk for no apparent reason).
Old 10th August 2016, 09:42   #34293
BHPian

Quote:
Honked, flashed, gave thumbs up signal but no response from the driver/owner. This has now become regular feature for me, no response to any enthusiastic attempt to greet a fellow BHPian.
I totally agree with you. I have spotted so many cars sporting our stickers but i never get any response from the driver. I have started ignoring it all together. I guess its high time we change our sticker design and give stickers only to the members.
Old 10th August 2016, 15:57   #34294
Team-BHP Support

A small update :

The clear '---- DRIVEN BY ----' sticker has been re-added to the set in place of the 'Love Cars. Live Cars - Splash' sticker.
Old 10th August 2016, 18:23   #34295
BHPian

Quote:
Spotted a grey Swift on the Ghodbunder Road near tatvagyan Vidyapith signal this morning while coming to office, car was sporting the LTD sticker. I was just behind you in a white Punto at the signal. Honked, flashed, gave thumbs up signal but no response from the driver/owner. This has now become regular feature for me, no response to any enthusiastic attempt to greet a fellow BHPian.
Sometimes they do respond. Well today was a good day.Ran into (not literally) senior BHPian ghodlur's white Punto. That'a a well kept, great looking car and i could see the pains he has taken to maintain it.The Fiat stickers on the side are eye catching.Well, i flashed at him and got an acknowledgement and later we pulled over to the side for a chat.Felt really nice to have an acknowledgement-it leads to a sense of belonging.Was left with a big smile all over my face. Here's him giving a thumbs up
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ghodlur.jpg

Last edited by ankurchaturvedi : 10th August 2016 at 18:36. Reason: Editing content
Old 11th August 2016, 08:00   #34296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankurchaturvedi View Post
Sometimes they do respond. Well today was a good day.Ran into (not literally) senior BHPian ghodlur's white Punto. That'a a well kept, great looking car and i could see the pains he has taken to maintain it.The Fiat stickers on the side are eye catching.Well, i flashed at him and got an acknowledgement and later we pulled over to the side for a chat.Felt really nice to have an acknowledgement-it leads to a sense of belonging.Was left with a big smile all over my face. Here's him giving a thumbs up
Attachment 1540441
Its always nice meeting a BHPian Ankur. Thanks for the kind words. When I saw the Alto, I instantly announced to the car poolers with me that it was BHPian Ankur's car. We should meet more often, lets plan something.
Old 11th August 2016, 08:11   #34297
BHPian

I spotted a Honda Brio near Talawade Chowk twice this week, MH 14 DT xxxx. "LIVE TO DRIVE" and "I DRIVE SAFE" on backside, "got bhp?" on front windshield and "Love Cars, Live Cars" on left front side just above the wheel. Again missed to take the photo because I was driving and there was no pillion rider with me. I will surely post its photo if I can see it again.

Such a sight is quite rare, so 99% its a bhpian's baby. The car looked very nice with all those stickers . Please identify yourself sir.
Old 11th August 2016, 09:05   #34298
BHPian

Bangalore spotting.
Spotted a Milk-White Scorpio KA51 MC 6580 at Malleshpalya Main Road around 8.15am today. Had "Live Cars-Love Cars", "Live to Drive" & "Team-BHP" stickers on the rear.
Could not take pictures as I was riding my bike and was just behind you when you turned left towards BEML Shishya school. You were patiently going behind a slow moving BMTC bus, BHPian? Please identify yourself.
Old 11th August 2016, 09:18   #34299
Senior - BHPian

I still have my sticker set well preserved in my almirah, just waiting for my 4 wheeler dream to materialize.
But like many, I do wonder that will the TBHPian 2wheelers get any stickers at all. I have been waiting since ages now and the only sticker I could paste is the url, which at times even I cannot spot, owing to the font size / color combination.

I would be extremely happy if some team-bhp sticker is made, just for 2 wheeler riders who are members only. Let the color be bright so that it's easily spotable yet subtle so that it does not cause an eye sore.

Waiting eagerly.

Last edited by Majumdarda : 11th August 2016 at 09:23.
Old 11th August 2016, 19:49   #34300
BHPian

Quote:
When I saw the Alto, I instantly announced to the car poolers with me that it was BHPian Ankur's car. We should meet more often, lets plan something.
Seems like my little black alto is getting famous . Yes i agree, we should meet more often. We are planning for a dinner meet- let's see if we both can make it.
Old 11th August 2016, 20:55   #34301
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
A small update :

The clear '---- DRIVEN BY ----' sticker has been re-added to the set in place of the 'Love Cars. Live Cars - Splash' sticker.
No! Why?

This sticker, alongside the LTD, has been my favorite.

It has lit up my City's face for a while now.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post4018432
Old 11th August 2016, 22:09   #34302
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashankjk View Post
I go down to Mumbai every now and then. Would be good to meet up. Where in Mumbai? How do I take this conversation in PM mode? No such facility in the app?

I have a few stickers lying around. You can take PM me.
Tap on the username of the user(on the app). It should open up the user profile. You should find an option to send message from there.

Last edited by kkkkkaran : 11th August 2016 at 22:10.
Old 11th August 2016, 22:13   #34303
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodude View Post
I spotted a Honda Brio near Talawade Chowk twice this week, MH 14 DT xxxx.
I guess you spotted this one, not sure if this belongs to a BHPian.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-brio01.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-brio02.jpg
Old 11th August 2016, 23:12   #34304
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
I guess you spotted this one, not sure if this belongs to a BHPian.
Yes sukiwa, it's the same one . Thanks for the photos. Watching so many stickers on a single car is a treat for eyes.
Old 12th August 2016, 18:26   #34305
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this white swift parked at pay and park place atop jayanagar bus stand on wednesday.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imageuploadedbyteambhp1471006565.083964.jpg

Most Viewed