Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th July 2017, 18:33   #35431
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw this petrol Ford Ikon yesterday in borewell Road Whitefield. My headlights somehow blinds this stickers here.
Bhpian?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20170726_200445.jpg
Old 28th July 2017, 16:03   #35432
BHPian

Spotted a white i20 Asta with an LTD sticker near bavdhan. Followed you for quite some time. I flashed my lights a few times but you didn't respond. Chose not to flash lights anymore lest I look like a dunce.
On a side note, we really ought to evolve a way to recognize a fellow TBHP member. How about 4 flashes followed by a polite tap of the horn?
Old 28th July 2017, 18:04   #35433
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickdj View Post
......we really ought to evolve a way to recognize a fellow TBHP member. How about 4 flashes followed by a polite tap of the horn?
Thats a subject discussed few years back ! I am not sure if there is a practical way of recognising each other on the move because everyone is honking and flashing these days ! If I flash and honk from your back, you will take it as a warning to move or to give way, not knowing I carry a sticker behind my boot, unless I go ahead and show that sticker to you

I see too many stickers in Bangalore even within my society (saw few on Uber taxis too), sadly half of them are cheaply printed fakes. May be the disapproved potential members who anyway chose to put a sticker
Old 28th July 2017, 18:27   #35434
Senior - BHPian

Saw a grey chevy beat near Agara today morning around 9:30 AM. It was sporting a LTD and all I remember from the regn no was KA 51. Anybody from here?
Old 28th July 2017, 22:26   #35435
BHPian

Found this on official facebook fan page of Toyota Fortuner.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imageuploadedbyteambhp1501260897.942618.jpg
Old 29th July 2017, 10:11   #35436
BHPian

Spotted this Figo right outside my residence in Pune. I tried to overtake him but he moved into my Lane and there was an ecosport which overtook me and filled the gap between my car and the Figo.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20170729_092746.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th August 2017 at 12:07.
Old 29th July 2017, 15:57   #35437
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imageuploadedbyteambhp1501323640.787175.jpg

Came across this white Polo yesterday and tried to attract his attention but of no avail. The location was main entrance of the Technopark campus, Trivandrum.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imageuploadedbyteambhp1501323707.924011.jpg

This was taken a couple of days ago- reckon it's a Thar beautifully modified with a few Team-BHP stickers. This was close to the Traffic signal by the VJT Hall in Trivandrum.
Old 29th July 2017, 17:20   #35438
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobvarughese View Post

This was taken a couple of days ago- reckon it's a Thar beautifully modified with a few Team-BHP stickers. This was close to the Traffic signal by the VJT Hall in Trivandrum.
That looks like a Marshal.
Old 29th July 2017, 18:41   #35439
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imageuploadedbyteambhp1501333860.636070.jpg
Live spotting at Bandra, Bandstand.
Any takers ??
Old 30th July 2017, 09:37   #35440
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Thats a subject discussed few years back ! I am not sure if there is a practical way of recognising each other on the move because everyone is honking and flashing these days ! If I flash and honk from your back, you will take it as a warning to move or to give way, not knowing I carry a sticker behind my boot, unless I go ahead and show that sticker to you
I see too many stickers in Bangalore even within my society (saw few on Uber taxis too), sadly half of them are cheaply printed fakes. May be the disapproved potential members who anyway chose to put a sticker
Perhaps T-Bhp could offer - like WIAA - the glass etching service for the rear screen or window glass, with one of the T-Bhp logos! I'm not sure of the cost, but if it is not prohibitively expensive, this may be a solution!
Old 30th July 2017, 09:51   #35441
BHPian

Mira Road spotting- A brown Suzuki S cross sporting a LTD sticker on the boot. Spotted it twice near MTNL toad but couldn't click a pic.
Bhpian?
Old 30th July 2017, 10:09   #35442
Senior - BHPian

The main challenge is that usually there is no way to identify if the car behind you is of a BHPian. Unless it overtakes, you are not sure. People usually paste stickers on the rear. What expectation one has if there is a car behind you with switching lights and or honking? The usual guess is, the person behind wants side to move ahead and is in a hurry.

The yellow LTD sticker is definitely eyecatching and that's the reason it's so much copied. Recognising a fellow BHPian might work out better if we have a similar eye catchy colored sticker which can be fixed on the front. Might be something bright which can be fixed on the front glass panes from inside.

But then what about the so called cops on road? Won't they have issues with it? What does the relevant section have to say?

Last edited by moralfibre : 1st August 2017 at 08:29. Reason: Please refrain from using derogatory language.
Old 30th July 2017, 11:01   #35443
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
The main challenge is that usually there is no way to identify if the car behind you is of a BHPian.

The yellow LTD sticker is definitely eyecatching..... can be fixed on the front. Might be something bright which can be fixed on the front glass panes from inside.

Exactly, I have the driven by Team BHP in the front on the glass on the top end of the glass. A LTD Sticker that could be pasted from inside would be awesome. And inversed so from the RVM it would read right
Old 31st July 2017, 10:54   #35444
BHPian

Spotted a LTD sticker on a Brown Jetta (MH 02 registered) on DP Road Pune, today morning. No images as I was driving. @ Neoonwheels was it you in your new Jetta
Old 31st July 2017, 11:55   #35445
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majumdarda View Post
The main challenge is that usually there is no way to identify if the car behind you is of a BHPian.... Might be something bright which can be fixed on the front glass panes from inside.
But then what about the so called cops on road? Won't they have issues with it? What does the relevant section have to say?
A flag kind of thing would be the easiest to spot any member in the crowd. Something similar to the ones used by off-roading gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranvilleDsouza View Post
Exactly, I have the driven by Team BHP in the front on the glass on the top end of the glass. A LTD Sticker that could be pasted from inside would be awesome. And inversed so from the RVM it would read right
That's an extreme measure to get a wave or smile back in the crowd

Last edited by moralfibre : 1st August 2017 at 08:30. Reason: Quoted post edited.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks