Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2006, 16:11   #31
BHPian

sorry to hear about what happnd 2 ur friends phone.. newayz the way u worded the topic of this thread .. i thought that some cop fined u 15000 ...LOL
Old 16th March 2006, 16:16   #32
BHPian

Dude thats a prety bad exprience that u had to go through at this point i'll just like to share this experiance with u one my friend droped his NEW 7610 in a bucket full of water which he was in a toilet talking to his GF (stupid him) but thankfully it was his quick reaction that he took out his cell soon and removed all teh parts and we stood holding the phone pieces under a bulb for a quite long time. and after 2-3 hrs we used a diferent battry to switch on the phone and it worked.
Now what advantage you have in your case is that the phone was in a polly bag so it might hav got some kind of protection from the water. and i do believe that keeping the phone open and in dry place ,probaby wrapped in newspaper ( which will absorb the water and even the moisture) for 1 day or 2 will help. I seriously hope that the phone comes to life.

One more thing if u are lucky and the phone dose comes to life your friend might face some issues like

display problem - solution change of display which will cost u around 2000
Battry Problem - solution change the battry.
nework problem - see below
Voice clarity - see below
Speaker - see below

in the last three cases i'll suggest that sell off the piece as soon as possible, as u might not know whats the level of damage and when will that problem show up its ugly face so its better to sell and pull yourself and yourfriend away from the forthcoming missery.
Old 17th March 2006, 14:22   #33
BHPian

Good News For Me

i just got the news from a friend of mine that phone is working but all the data was wiped off.
i'll go and see myself today.
thank god phone bach gaya

Old 17th March 2006, 15:55   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1101

i just got the news from a friend of mine that phone is working but all the data was wiped off.
i'll go and see myself today.
thank god phone bach gaya

Great....!!! Good news for u n your friend...
But is the phone mem or SD card data wiped off?????
Wonder how water washed away the data.....
Old 17th March 2006, 17:01   #35
BHPian

Thats a great news , wonder what your reaction would be after getting this news.

Anyways suggest me to sell off the phone as soon as posible.
Old 17th March 2006, 18:13   #36
BHPian

hey sinner

Are you sure that phone might give problems latter. Should i ask my friends to sell it off. How big is the risk if we keep using the phone.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks