Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2011, 13:26   #1
BHPian

Canon Wild Clicks III - Photography Contest

Hi Guys,

Found this.. looks VERY interesting!

Anybody have any more first hand info / past experience with naturewanderers?

I'm really interested in this.. anyone else interested?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Canon Wild Clicks - Season III @ Kanha National Park

India’s Only Live Photography Contest – Kanha National Park
It’s a test of your shooting mettle, it’s a test of your sensitivity towards moments in the wild, it’s brings out your creativity – Canon Wild Clicks – India’s Only Live Photography Contest is back with Season III in the Mowgli land!!!

Are you a wildlife photography enthusiast? Do you feel you can create great wildlife images? If yes, then we feel it’s time to give you the recognition you always deserved! Canon India in association with Nature Wanderers announces the launch of Canon Wild Clicks – Season III at Kanha National Park (January 26-29, 2012). The contest aims to give amateur and hobbyist photographers an opportunity to showcase their skills & mettle in a unique competition that will ensure an equal level play field for all participants.

With a cap on equipments, identical shooting conditions and live judgment– here is your chance to showcase your skills and win a brand new Canon 7D and a host of other prizes!

Registration Process:
For participation in Canon Wild Clicks – Season III, please send your samples of work (a set of 10 low resolution images) to info@naturewanderers.com
Fee for selected participants:
Normal Registration - INR 25000
Canon Edge Members - INR 22500

Source : Welcome to Nature Wanderers - Canon Wild Clicks Season - III
Attached Thumbnails
Canon Wild Clicks III - Photography Contest-wild-clicks3.jpg  

vikash49 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd January 2012, 17:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Canon Wild Clicks III - Photography Contest

Hi guys, I was very interested about this and had sent my photos to them for review and I'm glad to inform you that I have been selected for the contest

They had a total of 36 seats and had received 1200+ applications for participation.

The event will be conducted at Kanha National Park from 26th-29th Jan 2012.

Though the participation fees of INR 22.5k seems a tad too steep, but once you look carefully, its indeed good value as it includes the following:

- 3 nights accommodation at the premium BUNDELA SAFARI LODGE, Kanha National Park
- All meals for the period
- 5 jeep safaris inside the park
- All park entry fees
- All camera fees
- Travel to and from to Kanha from either Jabalpur or Nagpur

The intangible benefits would be the presence of fellow amateur / pro wildlife photographers and guidance of seasoned naturalists and experienced Judges.

There will be some 4-5 officials from Canon too... along with a line up of their finest bodies and tele lenses on demo for the participants to try out.

Winning photos would be showcased on National Geographic.
vikash49 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks