Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2004, 23:10   #1
BHPian

has any one come acorss car rental's wherin u can drive the car,, its a norm abroad u drive the car which u rent ,, but out here i havent come across any . ?
Old 5th May 2004, 23:34   #2
Senior - BHPian

in fact i did read about some agency which gives car on rent without drivers, self-driven that is. i read it in mid-day classifieds, so you might want to keep an eye out there. not sure what the charges are, but im sure they require to put forward a deposit or something. and lots of fine print goes without saying i guess
Old 13th May 2004, 15:06   #3
Senior - BHPian

hey there is hertz in hyd, they give self driven cars on rent
nort that popular though
Old 13th May 2004, 16:36   #4

Hey kinetik,
there are many people who rent out cars for Self drive. I dont know about Hyderabad, But in bangalore thera are at least 4. Autoriders, Wheels Rent a Car, Hertz, Europcar. And most of these guys have a netrwork through out India. So if u come across any of these names in Your place U can check it out with them. I do rent out a few times. you need to have a credit card and they will block 10k on ur card for the damages if any is caused. they will charge around 1.2k per day for a car like esteem. also if you are renting check all the terms and conditions. here when you take for only one day there is a km limit like 150 - 200 KMs/day. and if u exceed they will charge u more per km.
have a nice drive..

Most Viewed