Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2011, 23:41   #1
BHPian

Mahindra Auto Quotient 2011

Hey guys!! This thread is about the 2011 edition of Mahindra's Auto Quotient, a contest where hardcore petrolheads like us battle it out to stake a claim to some fabulous auto-related prizes. As you may know, it is a pan-India quiz about all things auto, held annually since 2009 for students from engineering colleges and business schools. It is a wonderful opportunity to test all the auto-knowledge one might have garnered over the years through magazines, auto shows and the Internet. The prizes are nothing short of a dream: First prize winners earn an all-expenses paid trip to Geneva, Switzerland, to visit the world famous Geneva Motor Show. Second place winners get a chance to experience Dune-bashing in Dubai, and third and fourth place get to experience the Mahindra Great Escape. In all, it is an opportunity one must not miss, so I ask my dear eligible BHPians: please start preparing for next year's edition, for your love for automobiles could take you places.

(PS: I won it last year . Participated this year as well. Check out the South Zone Episode...)

Here are the links:

North Zone: Part 1:
Part 2:

South Zone:

East Zone:

West Zone:

Grand Finale:

Regards,
Jaichandran
Turbojc is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com