Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2006, 18:44   #1
BHPian

what to buy in singapore

hey i will be going to singapore next week...and i was wanting to know where i could buy accesories for my car...if i want to buy strobes..xenons..and underbody neon kit..around how much would this cost and can you please give me details on where to buy these from..

thanx
nos!
Old 16th March 2006, 19:08   #2
BHPian

Try McWell Ventures. He carries everything and also gives good deals.
Old 16th March 2006, 20:18   #3
Senior - BHPian

Try to get the neon dials too..will look too hot at nite
Old 17th March 2006, 07:01   #4
BHPian

I have heard of McWell Ventures as well, but I didn't go there when I was in Singapore since I had finished most of my accessories shopping in Malaysia. For bike accessories, there is a shop on Dunlop Street in Little India selling super bike stuff.

Slightly offtopic, but if you are also going to Malaysia, there is an area near Batu caves, you'll find a few good accessory shops there.... there is also a sparco shop there and he gives you some very good deals(BTW, I bought my Autometer tacho and sparco racing pedals from him). But if you ask the local people or taxi drivers, 9/10 will direct you to a shop in the suburbs called Brothers. The shop is famous and huge but you'll find better quality stuff in JC Road, Bangalore..... this was an absolute waste of time and money(taxi).
Old 17th March 2006, 09:40   #5
BHPian

hmm...what about alloy wheels..i have heard that they are pretty cheap over there and you get good ones too...any details...and if i do buy it from there..how do i get it back here..i cant possibly carry it myself

Most Viewed