Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2004, 20:37   #1
Senior - BHPian

Guys seriously one of you ferrari freaks shud consider buying this online at the Ferrari store!

Im not a ferrari person but looking at this model how i hate not having it!

Enzo Ferrari scale 1:5
Perfect 1:5 scale reproduction of the 'Enzo Ferrari' supercar. Hand built by skilled craftsmen, the model is identical to the original. Special Edition for Ferrari. The dimensions in centimetres are 90x40x20

Go to www.ferrari.com and go to the online store and the code for the car is '095883583'

My sis sent me this link last night when she got me an upgraded engine and stuff for my R/c Car!

Happy shopping!
Old 14th May 2004, 00:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

My birthdays in November so if any one is thinking of a gift for me then...
Old 14th May 2004, 04:39   #3
BHPian

I was this in vegas this april and belive me if i had the money to burn I would surely have picked it up , will see how things go, before I come back to india for good, I will pick one of these babies for sure for my bedroom..may be on the internet someplace I can find it for cheaper.

Cheers..
Old 14th May 2004, 04:40   #4
BHPian

But what I am most interested in is a diecast, larger than or equal to 1:18 of the McLaren F1 LM or the regular would do too.. too bad..cant find it anywhere

I have the 1:18 of the enzo in black..looks awesome..

Cheers
Old 15th May 2004, 03:07   #5
Senior - BHPian

have u seen the Mclaren F1 car at the tag-heuer store in Crossroads?

ive so many a times asked them to sell it to me..
Old 15th May 2004, 11:16   #6
BHPian

Finding a model of the McLaren F1 is as difficult as trying to see the real car in person. There are not just enuf of them around anymore.

Only three model car companies ever made the mclaren, guiloy, maisto and ut.Guiloy only made the concept car version and it was not true to the final thing, *UT has gone bust and maisto's model is not up to the mark.

www.fabmall.com used to have 2-3 race versions of the car, but of late even those are not to be seen. If you are in usa, ur best bet would be www.exoticar.com or anyone of their stores in nyc, beverly hills, west palm beach or boston. I have read complains of shopping online with them though. If you are in bombay, try gift centre at fort. He had a ut mclaren with him. No. 59, which had won the 24 hr le mans in 1995 and a couple of other versions too. here are pics of my UT mclaren.

Old 15th May 2004, 13:23   #7
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Havent you people heard of Ebay? When I was in the States, I bought almost all of my online purchases from Ebay. The range of products is just astounding, as ebay is not limited to a certain manufacturer, dealer or customer. And yes, I got something like 37 matches for 1:18 Mclaren F1. Atleast 10 of them were the road car.

I know some people are wary about buying on ebay but I have had not a single bad experience. You just have to take some precautions (check member rating, use paypal etc.) just like in any other transaction.

GTO
Old 15th May 2004, 20:54   #8
BHPian

Just had a dekko at ebay. Yup. lots of good deals. Only worry is the ones i want are from south america. The shipping charges are killing. And you really have no guarantee that the piece will arrive in good shape. And i really dont know what will happen to the parcel once it comes into the hands of the customs guys down here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks