Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th March 2006, 19:09   #16
BHPian

west it depends on the area n the locality i think ucan get a pretty reasonable flat in worli man u cnt get a good locality n building for area like worli n bandra u have to compromise the building n locality u live in still get in touch of any real estate agents they l help u find it!!!!!!!11
Old 22nd March 2006, 15:25   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
10 km circle, is big in bangalore. dont need posh , out of the place apartment, just need a place where i can travel all places with ease. By the way wheres 4 seasons dealer in mumbai and also t bhp office?? just curious.

4 seasons for K&N? If that is the case, then this is the address.

Four Seasons
24, Jayawant Industrial Estate,
Opp Crossroads, Tardeo, Mumbai.

This is near Haji Ali.

Just spoke to them yesterday. When you first mentioned Four Seasons, I thought you were referring to the 'Four Seasons Hotel'. LOL Keep us posted on how your house hunt is going on.
Old 22nd March 2006, 17:47   #18
BHPian

I would ask u to please suggest whats your view of decent place and near is.

Coz when u talk about mumbai there are people who travel 20-30 KM one side daily for work and consider it close.

For instance :- where i stay in Thane thats like 45 KM from VT station thats in south mumbai more precisly the marine drive as u might be knowing. but where i work (Powai ) is 17 Km from my place and as per mumbai standerd i consider it to be close.

More over u can not get everything u want. so it'll be better that u decide your priorties first.

If i have to wish "i want a beach house with snow hills in my backyard and jungle as my neighbourhood locality but thats not practicle thinking."

So please for better results think again and re-decide your pref`s. and ya must not forget and the most importantly whats the size of damage u can afford in your pocket

Happy dreaming Mate.
Old 22nd March 2006, 18:25   #19
BHPian

hey dude y dont u look for a place in parle kalina or vakola the last two come in santacruz the rates should be reasonable and they are also close to where you have to go!

Most Viewed