Team-BHP - Team-BHPians and their Pets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHPians and their Pets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1153-team-bhpians-their-pets-2.html)

Hey pree,
Can i exchange my car for ur dog. Think i m gonna get addicted to him.:;):

hehe..n4s..sure..one pic for one car...
and if any oen has audi tt...i ll give two pics of cocaine

Hey guys i dont have dogs at my place but planing to buy labrador (white) but i have 2 dogs at my place in Surat one Dobermann(8 yrs) & Pom (11 yrs)
n another Pom who went missing(wud be 11yrs also) both are jus lovely, V stopped feeding non-veg 2 Dob so he is not dat aggresive.
Beside that, i hav a aquarium which 2 Tiger Sharks (more then half feet long) and 2 or 3 gold fishes and some other ones but i don know coz its der.
I used to have Rabbits but had 2 give away coz sum1 said its not good 2 keep Rabbits in house(white & brown)
Had one parrot also but v let him open free and one recently died coz v kept it @ sum1 elses plc n due their neglegence it died it was really small.
V had a boxer but gave it away coz other two dogs wer not getting along nicely had many fights.

Hey Pree

Really sweet pictures. So adorable. Now heres some pictures of my Justy...

Enjoy!!!!

awww dippy...lovely lab u ve got..why are his eyes red i wonder???

hey i thought
this was only abt dogs!
anywayz apart from dogs i have geese, peanhens(giving it to the zoo now, come under endagered act along with a baby tiger which was bought from a circus guy)),pigeonsand tortoises:D
parents animal lovers you see

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (F 50 @ May 19 2004,21:07)], V stopped feeding non-veg 2 Dob so he is not dat aggresive.

hi
stopping n-v for a dog doesnt make him more or less agressive
in fact if the dog loses out on many aspects of nutrition(like the dogs have thier own ability to make salt in thier body, if n-v is stopped the salt is not properly produced)
if the veg food is not given in sufficent and proper quantites

Hey pree

His eyes arent red theyre brown. Must be the effect cause of the flash

i remember having a labrador when i was a kid......name was dollar. gave him off though *my pets right now are the girls in delhi that i go around with

Hey guys,

Its so awesome to see that most of you are dog lovers as well!
I havent had the opportunity of having a dog as a pet though....the house was always too small and all of that....but maybe some dogs can come along for a team-bhp (team-dog) meet as well!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]but they eat a lot and shit a lot, so u need to take care and also make sure that u have a strong servant to manage it .. or you will face trouble

LOL aadix
I dont know why but i cracked up at that!!

rtech, i used to have a dog that was off the streets loong loong ago that looked just like lassie...named shandy.

pree, the first pic of cocaine is toooooo cute.... why that name though? dare i ask?

dippy, justy looks great, hope to see him sometime soon!

cya
R

hehehhe
i think u cracked up by reading"they eat a lot and shit a lot"!!!!
but beleve me rehaan, cleaning a bernard's shit is not easy!!!!!
i had to look after 5 dogs for 2 weeks and i started hating dogs in a week's time!!!!!!but after they were gone man i sat in the shower for a day.

Hey, ain't that pug the cutest!!!! They've really become popular after the Orange ad I think. lol

Hey dippy, Justy's a beautiful animal! I love that pink nose of his!

okie dippy:) ....rehaan..its like..pugs sleep a lot..so does my dog..lol..thought his name should be sedative..cocaine sleeps around 14 hours a day...sounddddd sleep..and u should see him snoring..lol..real loud..

oh real cute dogs these pugs are

What say guys I'll get Justy to one of our meets sometime on Saturdays