Team-BHP - Team-BHPians and their Pets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHPians and their Pets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1153-team-bhpians-their-pets-5.html)

Say hi to Diego everybody ....

well this one is my bro's friends pet.... bro loves this one like mad..
his friend who also happens to be a member of this forum leaves Diego at our place whenever he goes out with his parents... this month, he is going off to the US, so bro says the pup is ours to take care of.. just waiting for it to come home...

this is what he does most of the time.... sleep... he was just 1 and half months old when these pics were taken ( last month )... the above two pics are of his favorite position while sleeping...

Nice pics Jay I esp loved the first pic of him in that basket :)

Hes a Golden retreiver isnt he?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Nice pics Jay I esp loved the first pic of him in that basket :)

Hes a Golden retreiver isnt he?

thanks Dippy.... he's a cocker spaniel ( hope the spelling is right )

here's another one Dippy...

Hey.
I gotta pug named Bozo, an African Grey parrot, a few sparrows and some other birds.....pretty much a zoo in my house!
Btw, Bozo's ready for mating....so if anyone in Blore got a female pug,please.... gimme a buzz....:p
i would put up some snaps....but i really dont know how to....so...:Frustrati

hey Venom to post pics use WWW.imageshack.us for help on this you can PM me....

Another pic of Diego on my Bro's friends lap...

this pic of the pug was taken when bro went with his friend to purchase Diego..... liked it but couldnt afford it... too damn costly thanks to Hutch...

hey Venom does your pug look somewhat like this ???

lovely pix jay;

My next dog would be a Pug. By the way how did he ask for teh Pug?

@ jkdas : the seller quoted 25k for the pug you see in the pic ..... :-( , paid 5k for diego which was acceptable .... he\'s one cute pup i must say.... very lovable, plays with everybody...

This is Diego when my bro and his friend went to purchase him ....

again.... doing what he used to do best when he was about a month old....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom
Hey.
I gotta pug named Bozo, an African Grey parrot, a few sparrows and some other birds.....pretty much a zoo in my house!

hey

African Greys are one of the best talking /mimicking parrots ,they can be beaten only by a few Amazons ...how big is his vocabulary ??
Was yours hand raised ? how old is it? how much did you pay for one ?

I dont like caged birds anymore ..I used to have an English budgerigar (Albino)called Din Din (meaning dinner) ..he was hand raised,hand fed by me since i was 9 and had a vocabulary of around 30words apart from door bells ,phone rings , laughs etc ... i loved him .. i had him for 6 years when it died of a skin disease which had wiped out my other two smaller American budgies whom i had recently acquired ..

I nursed a Scarlet macaw too once...

its crazy how much they sell for in Canada -
i was a pet store the African Grey was selling for $2700 + tax (15%) ..
a Cuckatoo was sold for 15 000 ..Macaw from 3000 to 5000 bucks... absolutely NUTS !!

hey nice pics ppl... gr8 to see something other than cas n bikes hehe...
neways lemme show u`ll my lill brother....tan tadaaan !!!
Presenting to u M A K I !!

Please meet Bandit...
Dont be fooled by his looks.. He is a Devil in disguise..
Runs havoc in the house..

I have a beale a home which was rescued by PFA from a pramacutical company which used to conduct experiments on them. he is around 5 years old now and having a good time.:Cheering:

Boy TBhpians have Very cute pets :-)

Jay: Thats a cutie you got there :)

Shuvc: Snuffles is damn cute man