Team-BHP - Team-BHPians and their Pets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHPians and their Pets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1153-team-bhpians-their-pets-51.html)

[quote=Jayabusa;1587330]Milo's cool. But why is he looking at your ride like that? ready to scratch Milo? lol

HI Jayabusa,

Thank you . He is very anxious to get inside the car always . So the moment i press the remote lock he goes near the door and keeps watching for it to open or he starts to keep his legs on the doors and windows - Results all nail marks .

Propeller

[quote=propeller;1588525]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1587330)
Milo's cool. But why is he looking at your ride like that? ready to scratch Milo? lol

HI Jayabusa,

Thank you . He is very anxious to get inside the car always . So the moment i press the remote lock he goes near the door and keeps watching for it to open or he starts to keep his legs on the doors and windows - Results all nail marks .

Propeller

Dogs can be poles apart! till now I have only come across dogs who can't wait to get inside the car & once in, don't like to come out,:D & enjoy rides in cars & autorickshaws.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bijoy Nair (Post 1412806)
Wow, wonder how I missed this thread! I've probably got the rarest breed on this thread - A Pashmi Hound. It's part of the Mudhol/ Caravan hound family. Quite rare but one of the finest examples of native Indian dogs.

Bijoy,

that's a wonderful doggy you have. Is it ferocious like hounds. Look doesn't suggest fearsome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by propeller (Post 1586580)
Here goes my pet . Milo is his name . All he loves is biting my shoes and tearing my books and newspaper . Its tough to bring up a doberman who is very playful .

I hear you. Our Lab was like that even after his obedience training. We started taking him to a dog park. He runs around so much playing with other dogs that he does not bother touching things other than his toys. Also good to give Milo something that is hard to chew on. Try something like Nylabone, it cleans the teeth, and keeps them occupied for ever.

Pardon me if you are already doing this. Perhaps you can get together with other dog owners and have doggie play dates at your house a few times in a week. If you are a regular on Animal planet, you'll know what I am talking about :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1587330)
Handsome lab there & awesome name! :D

Thanks mate, he is a english lab. Short stocky with a block head that we absolutely love.clap:

Hey guys meet ozzy. he is a male GSD puppy 2 and half months old now. the pics were taken when he was 2 months old. he is highly energetic guy and very intelligent. got him potty trained within 48 hours. :-) . BTW any idea which medical shop in Chennai preferably in velacheri/mambalam where you can get veterinary medicines? i was looking for "sharkol" and "ostocalcium vet" specifically.

that is a very sweet looking puppy!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuzzledMoose (Post 1594421)
Hey guys meet ozzy. he is a male GSD puppy 2 and half months old now. the pics were taken when he was 2 months old. he is highly energetic guy and very intelligent. got him potty trained within 48 hours. :-) . BTW any idea which medical shop in Chennai preferably in velacheri/mambalam where you can get veterinary medicines? i was looking for "sharkol" and "ostocalcium vet" specifically.

Man, he is so cute! Awesome pics bro. And just 48 hrs!!:Shockked:

Quote:

Hi friend - There are better medicines than Sharkol available now. Better not go for ostocalcium vet since you can get specific medicines meant for canines. Try to contact a vet well versed in canine medicine before attempting to drug your pup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasadee (Post 1589868)
I hear you. Our Lab was like that even after his obedience training. We started taking him to a dog park. He runs around so much playing with other dogs that he does not bother touching things other than his toys. Also good to give Milo something that is hard to chew on. Try something like Nylabone, it cleans the teeth, and keeps them occupied for ever.

Pardon me if you are already doing this. Perhaps you can get together with other dog owners and have doggie play dates at your house a few times in a week. If you are a regular on Animal planet, you'll know what I am talking about :-)

That is a brilliant idea! I'm up to it and so are my munchkins! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1594861)
Man, he is so cute! Awesome pics bro. And just 48 hrs!!:Shockked:

Yeah!! he pings me early morning at 5:15 am on my bed to open the door and run out to poop. Simple idea is to take the puppy out to the place where you want him to poop after every meal be it small or big and after every time he wakes up from sleep religiously.
Quote:

Originally Posted by anilagdr (Post 1595050)
Hi friend - There are better medicines than Sharkol available now. Better not go for ostocalcium vet since you can get specific medicines meant for canines. Try to contact a vet well versed in canine medicine before attempting to drug your pup.

I had a GSD before with me and these medicines are tried and tested. Sharkol is raw form of cod liver oil (seven seas brand what we eat) and "ostocalcium vet" is meant for canines. Sharkol will make the coat shine like golden color and ostocalcium vet will make sure his ears stand up fast and strong bones. I am giving him a "royal canin german shepherd junior" diet already. He gains 1KG per week now as is growing very fast :thumbs up

Did any body from T-Bhp visited Dog Show in Bangalore last weekend (Nov 21st and 22nd). Please post the pics if any.
I was just surfing google and came to know about the event and I am too late.

handsome little chap - will grow into a big wolf I am sure. I love Alsatians/GSD's they are the most loyal companions one could ever ask for!
all the best!:)

Quote:

OK Friends. Here is my Mini, Shetland stands at 31". Thought youll would enjoy seeing her snaps. She is now 6 years old and is under training at Talegaon for my Grandchildren to ride. She is based at my Khandala house. This snap is taken besides a Gypsy Wana to show the size difference.

HI guys

Have been checking this thread for quite some time. I have got a pair of Boxer in my home. His name is Rhino. the next picture is the litter which we had last time through my male.

The Puppy in the middle is with my friend. I named him Beema. He is such an wonderful guy.