Team-BHP - Team-BHPians and their Pets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHPians and their Pets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/1153-team-bhpians-their-pets-6.html)

This is my doggie . He's turned 16 this year.. and stil going strong(touch wood)
The love of my life... All dog lovers know what i mean.

A lil about him now. We named him Einstien.. but he never seemed to respond to that name.. So we changed it to INO... and no he doesnt get confused between his name and "I know".. Not so dumb after all ;)

Loves veggies and all fruits.. Infact he has a healthier diet than me my mum complains.

Guys say hello to INO :p

PS: this picture though nice took over an hour to shoot.. with me holding an orange to keep his focus, flash off.. otherwise he looks like a laughing hyena...But for him its all worth it.

fuelled dude taht's a neat pic! 16! great going. Mine was 15yrs when she passsed away; we miss her even now.

Hi Bandit!

This is my dog,buster..and this wat he does best...rest!hes bout 8yrs old now..

Enjoyin the view after the rain!!

Watcha starin at buddy?

The first picture is very nice Jughead.

Anyone got a Female Great Dane in Delhi? Need to get my cousin's dog mated.
He's huge, will try and post some pics soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustangMan
Anyone got a Female Great Dane in Delhi? Need to get my cousin's dog mated.
He's huge, will try and post some pics soon.

Great, now we have a doggy shaddi dot com running over here. Phew, whats the world coming to!

Gimme a few days putting up pictures of my rottweiler and my german shepherd

hello all...

nice to see dog lovers here...we've had our fair share of mongrels and 2 dachschunds, and ive kinda adopted the 4-5 strays in college...

my current dachschund lopsided loppy is a rather intelligent one, just like his father was before him...always recognises only our family car horns....he knows just which ones to react to!

id love to help out with the stray dog issue in pune...lemme know if anythings cooking

cheers
karl

Jay, that was a cute pic of Diego sleeping in lap ..
Shuvc, you too - reading abt snuffles brings a smile.

we've got an off-white, 2 yr old hunter - a Mudhol hound. Just great when he's not angry. Else cant make him do anything that he doesnt want to.

okay chaps, this thread had my wife ( surprisingly, she isn't complaingin that i'm glued 24x7 to this site ??!!) joining me in reading team- bhp!!! on her insistance, here come some pics of the menagerie....

.... Gracy (our elder GSD) on the bonnet of the Gypsy, slippery for her.... had me rubbing out the scratches long after!

.... Ghungroo (the daughter) in the back of the gypsy :)

... goofy (yellow lab) , genie (spitz) and the late mowgli (dalmatian- died when he was 11 months old.)

...genie, the spitz ( howling and saying....stop goofing around with the camera and start driving!!!)

... an observation - T-Bhp members tend to be passionate people - about vehicles and also about pets :) just read the various posts on this thread ! ! ! extremely heartening! !

...more doggie pics will follow later. not too many in one go!

Hey, i have a Doberman. and i love my dog very much but only the thing i hate in dat is it smells odd. But doctor instructed to use a shampoo for him i think dat may fix it up and hiz name is Bruno.

seeing that there are lots of rottweiler fans ......

...saanwli ( my cousin's rottenweiler!)

I don't have a dog yet but always wished to have one. I wish to keep a Rottweiler, how much would a pure breed Rottie cost me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sankar
I don't have a dog yet but always wished to have one. I wish to keep a Rottweiler, how much would a pure breed Rottie cost me?

8k up. I was quoted so when I called a breeder at Kollam..

Nice on Captain. Bigger pix would have been better.

Here are some pics of my pup- Leo.. he's a mix b/w a Jack Russell Terrier and a beagle. He's 1 smart pup, I must say!!

Chillll...............

Spot me if you can....

Dreaming about that yummy bone....hmmmmmmm...zzz..zzz...

Here's a pic of a Great Dane.. I was at a service store waiting for my car inspection to be done..and this massive Dane walks in with its owner.. it was HUGE!!