Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2009, 16:29   #736
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivin View Post
as i had promised, here are a few random pics of mickey over the years. in the first pic, he is chained as there was some carpentry work going on at home at that moment. since then he is always let free.
oh, and dont let his innocent looks decieve you, hes the devil himself!!
more pics to follow soon depending on your response.
Bivin! He is the cutest thing on this forum and trust me, he gets some serious competition from all the Minis and Beetles and 500s! He is very adorable! How old is he? Doberman Pinscher pup right? Or a Dachshund? Can't make out!

EDIT: Dachshund, just noticed the tail! Like I said, I'm stupid!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 15th November 2009 at 16:33.
Old 15th November 2009, 17:30   #737
BHPian

Any one help me how to find a mating partner for my 2yrs old male lab in chennai is there any particular site for advertising i read in a magazine there is dedicated site to find mating partners memebers if u know pls help me out and also members in this forum who need a free stud service for thier pets in chennai can also PM me thank u in advance.
Old 15th November 2009, 17:52   #738
Team-BHP Support

Here are my dogs..

Their names are Suki, Zeus and Katie! Suki is on the right (In the picture with two of them) Zeus is the one doing some stunts whilst trying to catch a sponge bone thrown up by me! And Katie is the mongrel who we adopted from the streets.

Suki was 6 years and 9 months when she left us. She had a few complications which are common among Dobermans (apparently) She was a mother of 10 pups on the 4th of March 2003!

Zeus is her son. We sold and gave away all the puppies but decided to keep one of them! Zeus is 6 years 8 months old now!

Katie is (or was) a mongrel who we adopted from a park near by. When we were taking a walk, we saw her languishing in the park so we decided to feed her and take care of her. We subsequently found out that she was pregnant! After her delivery, the pups were given away to people who stopped by to have a look. She is 4 years and 11 months old!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-dscn0021.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-20102008146.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-dscn0040.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-copy-dscn0264.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-24102008195.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-220920091188.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-230920091190.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-02122008409.jpg  

Old 15th November 2009, 20:30   #739
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Bivin! He is the cutest thing on this forum and trust me, he gets some serious competition from all the Minis and Beetles and 500s! He is very adorable! How old is he? Doberman Pinscher pup right? Or a Dachshund? Can't make out!

EDIT: Dachshund, just noticed the tail! Like I said, I'm stupid!
thanks suhaas. he is a two year old daschund. actually, he just turned 2.
it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday.
Old 15th November 2009, 21:35   #740
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
thanks suhaas. he is a two year old daschund. actually, he just turned 2.
it was his BIRTHDAY yesterday.
Happy Birthday Mickey! May God bless you. And may you find more and more trees to bless!
Old 15th November 2009, 21:43   #741
BHPian

Quote:
Happy Birthday Mickey! May God bless you. And may you find more and more trees to bless!
well, hes a petrol head too!! he does only cars and bikes. his most notable 'blessing' was that of a q7 INFRONT OF ITS OWNER!!
fortunately, the owner was quite friendly, and a huge dog lover.

Last edited by bivin : 15th November 2009 at 21:46.
Old 15th November 2009, 21:50   #742
BHPian

Quote:
Here are my dogs..

Their names are Suki, Zeus and Katie! Suki is on the right (In the picture with two of them) Zeus is the one doing some stunts whilst trying to catch a sponge bone thrown up by me! And Katie is the mongrel who we adopted from the streets.

Suki was 6 years and 9 months when she left us. She had a few complications which are common among Dobermans (apparently) She was a mother of 10 pups on the 4th of March 2003!

Zeus is her son. We sold and gave away all the puppies but decided to keep one of them! Zeus is 6 years 8 months old now!

Katie is (or was) a mongrel who we adopted from a park near by. When we were taking a walk, we saw her languishing in the park so we decided to feed her and take care of her. We subsequently found out that she was pregnant! After her delivery, the pups were given away to people who stopped by to have a look. She is 4 years and 11 months old!
OMG!! zeus looks like hes clubbing!!
i forgot to tell you, i have a doberman aswell. actually, its not mine, its at my grandmoms place, but will mostly end up at my place in some time!!
Old 15th November 2009, 22:01   #743
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
well, hes a petrol head too!! he does only cars and bikes. his most notable 'blessing' was that of a q7 INFRONT OF ITS OWNER!!
Haha! Well done Mikey! Well, that way my dog is not a petrol head at all! He hasn't blessed any car or it's tire since he was born! Which is quite weird! Don't be fooled by the ferocious appearance, he is more docile than a Labrador Retriever!
Old 16th November 2009, 19:29   #744
BHPian

here is another pic i managed to find of mickey. its my wallpaper now!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc032.jpg  

Old 17th November 2009, 01:03   #745
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Here are my dogs..

Wonderful dogs Suhaas. Love the pic with the 2 together.
And above all congratulations on having adopted a mongrel. Rampant dog-breeding has reportedly caused a major drop in the quality/pedigree of dogs. Inter familial breeding must be one of the obvious reasons.
And when there are so many intelligent & loving stray dogs who are suffering on the streets, scared of human beings, vehicles, any noise nearby etc. who desperately need a loving & caring home, why go for purebreds. Why give birth to more dogs when so many are homeless.

Quote:
as i had promised, here are a few random pics of mickey over the years. in the first pic, he is chained as there was some carpentry work going on at home at that moment. since then he is always let free.
oh, and dont let his innocent looks decieve you, hes the devil himself!!
more pics to follow soon depending on your response.
He's so cute!

Quote:
Hahahahaha!
Old 17th November 2009, 09:49   #746
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
OMG!! zeus looks like hes clubbing!!
i forgot to tell you, i have a doberman aswell. actually, its not mine, its at my grandmoms place, but will mostly end up at my place in some time!!
Yeah! I know! He's quite the clubber!

Quote:
here is another pic i managed to find of mickey. its my wallpaper now!!
Very very adorable! Extremely cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Wonderful dogs Suhaas. Love the pic with the 2 together.
And above all congratulations on having adopted a mongrel. Rampant dog-breeding has reportedly caused a major drop in the quality/pedigree of dogs. Inter familial breeding must be one of the obvious reasons.
And when there are so many intelligent & loving stray dogs who are suffering on the streets, scared of human beings, vehicles, any noise nearby etc. who desperately need a loving & caring home, why go for purebreds. Why give birth to more dogs when so many are homeless.
Thank you Jayabusa That's precisely why we decided to adopt her. The pedigree/breed of the dog doesn't matter to us. They give us the kind of unconditional love that very few human beings will ever give!

Katie was a malnourished little doggie when we found her. She had a pretty bad skin infection (Early stages of Mange) And now she's a fat and sweet little thing! She's adorable! Recovered completely from her infection and her traumatized pup-hood!
Old 17th November 2009, 10:04   #747
BANNED

Newer pic of Mowgli just after a festival/aarathi. He just had his first birthday.
[IMG]file:///C:/MasterDataFolder/pics/2009/09-07-2009/IMG_3813.JPG[/IMG]Team-BHPians and their Pets-img_3813.jpg
Old 17th November 2009, 10:27   #748
BHPian

This is My Pet

Here goes my pet . Milo is his name . All he loves is biting my shoes and tearing my books and newspaper . Its tough to bring up a doberman who is very playful .

He is the only reason why my vehicles goes for rubbing polish twice a year . All nail mark scratches . He loves rides just like his owner
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc00019.jpg  

Team-BHPians and their Pets-dsc00020.jpg  

Old 17th November 2009, 15:22   #749
BHPian

nice pics prasadee and propeller. good to see many people with 'friends' on TBHP.
Old 17th November 2009, 15:40   #750
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by propeller View Post
Here goes my pet . Milo is his name . All he loves is biting my shoes and tearing my books and newspaper . Its tough to bring up a doberman who is very playful .

He is the only reason why my vehicles goes for rubbing polish twice a year . All nail mark scratches . He loves rides just like his owner
Milo's cool. But why is he looking at your ride like that? ready to scratch Milo? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasadee View Post
Newer pic of Mowgli just after a festival/aarathi. He just had his first birthday.
[IMG]file:///C:/MasterDataFolder/pics/2009/09-07-2009/IMG_3813.JPG[/IMG]Attachment 229469
Handsome lab there & awesome name!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks