Team-BHP - The Colour of your VTEC
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Colour of your VTEC (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/11568-colour-your-vtec.html)

i know that this is a very honda fan topic but let me know your replies...

Mods, can you please put up a poll???

the OHC VTEC came in the following color variants
Blue, Green, Sapphire Silver, Heather Mist, Black, White and Champagne Gold.

all ye tbhpian Vtec owners let me know what is the color of your Vtec and what color is the rarest in the VTEC??

given a second chance which color would you choose..

non honda owners, let me know your views of the best color on the VTEC and which according to you is the rarest VTEC color...

add in the new city too ....!! :-( i know not many people here own one but i feel left out LOL

I see many OHC Vtecs nowadays. There are way too many around in Mumbai nowadayz. I saw around 15-20 Vtecs in a matter of two days. The best colour and the rarest in the Vtec is White i feel. It looks very good on the colour with those nice alloys which shine alot. Love the Alloys of the OHC VTec. THey look very good on her :Cheering:

Alabaster Silver for my 2006 NHC Vtec :)

Forgot to mention.. Galaxy Grey on my NHC VTEC

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA
I see many OHC Vtecs nowadays. There are way too many around in Mumbai nowadayz. I saw around 15-20 Vtecs in a matter of two days. The best colour and the rarest in the Vtec is White i feel. It looks very good on the colour with those nice alloys which shine alot. Love the Alloys of the OHC VTec. THey look very good on her :Cheering:

yep, white is the rarest in the VTEC clan (the OHC)

I dont own one but would love to have one in Black.

The rarest color in the OHC VTEC is the Dark Purple....i think thats a custom color that the company/showroom did for a short while....looked splendid with black tints.

bluish silver on the NHC VTEC - it gives you the exclusivity as it only comes in the VTEC version.
and i loved the same colour on the OHC VTEC too

the rarest would be white - as per my dealer there are only 2-3 they have sold so far in that color, and the only one i spotted was delivered to a sardarjee along with mine ...

@v.tec - dont worry, our numbers are growing, its only been a few months since the car was launched ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit1329
yep, white is the rarest in the VTEC clan (the OHC)

I have seen white OHC's and they look great especially when they are modded. I have never seen a white OHC VTEC..........yet;) .

Quote:

Originally Posted by S@~+#0$#
I have seen white OHC's and they look great especially when they are modded. I have never seen a white OHC VTEC..........yet;) .

Mine is a Naples Gold OHC (Non-Vtec, though), and I feel Heather mist was the most common colour on the OHC Vtec, rarest could be either white or Deep Purple.

i think the white OHC vtec looks best.... and i envy my neighbour for that :(

White ohc s are rarely seen in delhi.Sapphire silver is my favourite :)& i hate champagne gold.

My VTEC is also in Naples Gold.

I dont know what Honda called the colour of my Vtec, but it was introduced only in the final year and is pretty uncommon.

Also added a poll to this thread

GTO