Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2006, 13:16   #1
BANNED

April Fool's Pranks

I am pretty sure that we have member's amongst who are complete and utter prankster's..so come on guys.. lets hear the best pranks you have played either successfully or unsuccessfully on people
Old 1st April 2006, 13:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday 2L8uLoose :P
Old 1st April 2006, 14:05   #3
BHPian

i once told this frnd of mine that we get bmws n mercs for as cheap as 2 lacs... maruti 800s for 3-4,000 ...... that kinda stuff .,...... in lokhandwala at a place called 5 rupees..... sounds crazy but he bought it. he went n askd his other pal in lokhandwala where this place was ....... that other dude laughed his head off.

and yeah he was pissed wit me for days after that.
:P
Old 1st April 2006, 14:29   #4
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

LOL JK !!!!!

Did that the whole of today in coll , wishing everyone happy bday ...

Best was , ended up confusing one guy that indeed it wasnt April 1st today .. LOL , that was really funny and he fell for it ..

PS : I will be going for a bday party tonight !!! Im not joking , it is indeed my friends bday today .. Poor bugger goes half way around town telling people its his bday today , and no one believes .. LOL ...
Old 1st April 2006, 14:50   #5
Team-BHP Support

Our company played a big hoax. We got a mail saying a big deal with Apple had been done and to watch the video on our intranet. We were then told in the video that Intel and Apple had merged. Considering the lack of bang in the press, people twigged on fast
Old 1st April 2006, 16:13   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
Happy Birthday 2L8uLoose :P
Gee thanks buddy... didn't know you and I shared a B'day
Old 2nd April 2006, 20:00   #7
BHPian

we're getting ready to leave for Agra in a colleague's Aveo.

one friend, arrived quite late, and as we all shouted on him, he asked us to atleast keep our car ready !?

we cudn't understood wat he meant!

he told us that "your so-called new-car is having a rear tyre FLAT, go and get it fixed and till then let me have a cup of cold-coffee pls".

he said it so fluently and w/o any hesitation that we believed him plainly.
hearing this, 2 of us went down to repair the car, and, then suddenly ran back to kill our friend!

he and other 2 kept laughing on us for whole day.
but it was gud fun!
Old 2nd April 2006, 20:12   #8
Senior - BHPian

I once pretended I had laryngitis for the day. A lot of people in school fell for it, and I didn't even have to utter a word

Best prank ever
Old 2nd April 2006, 22:21   #9
aZa
Senior - BHPian

http://sg.motorola.com/motosensor/

Old 2nd April 2006, 22:49   #10
Senior - BHPian

Last year in school, a week or so before April 1st a damn kid called the Principal and told him that a bomb was there in the school. So all the police and bomb squad was rushed in and cuz of that we had to sit in the ground under the blistering sun the whole day.

The school got real famous after that...was in the newspapers, news et all
Old 4th April 2006, 13:09   #11
Senior - BHPian

Veyron Prank

The biggest prank that i played was putting this as my signature!!!!

Quote:
Spotted Bugatti Veyron PM me for more cant disclose on the forum. Sorry!
And believe it or not there were many people who did PM me. It was just a joke meant to be taken lightly so here are some funny things which people said.

First every one enquired Veyron, where, how.

Quote:
hey busa where did u see the veyron?????????????????????????????
Quote:
hey busa wat abt the bugatti
where did u spot that beast want to know plzz do reply
will hav a look also at the mean machine
plzzz reply thanks a lot and waiting 4 ur pm
Quote:
hey, wouldnt mind some info on the veyron, if you dont mind.
Quote:
You spotted the Buggati Veyron? When? where? how? Was it on 01Apr '06 that you managed to change your signature :LOL
Quote:
dude i wanna know more about the spotting of the Veyron.Can you pm me more about it.Believe me the news will not be leaked out even if you know the owner.Please dude.very anxious to know about it.
Quote:
Busa you spotted the Veyron!!??!! where??when??how was it??are you sure??
Quote:
you sure ?? i mean i still cant believe it!!
BTW how did a Veyron manage to fit into a Tata407??
U bluffing right??
btw Buddy I know who owns the car !!
Quote:
IF you've seen the veyron ..tell me that guys name ... ill inturn tell you wheter its the same guy who owns the car!
My reply to the above.

Quote:
This is a secret between u n me now! I was on the expressway when i saw a Tata 407 stop and the Veyron was removed from it. Then a person (cant disclose his identity) came down from the helicopter, sat in the Veyron and flew off. It was so quick i couldnot even manage a pic

But the noise of the Veyron, the exhaust sound, the lenght ohh man i can still feel it. It will take some time to over come that shocker of seeing, beliving, listening, hearing the worlds fastest car
OR

Quote:
Man thanx. Well the car flew like a plane at take off. Luckily he didnot take it above 300kmph since the wings were deployed increasing downforce and hence speed. Man the vibrations of the Veyron are still buzzin in my ears..
To which some replied.

Quote:
dude which expressway man mumbai pune??
Quote:
Holy cow. What colour was it? Mallya? Ambani? Tata? Chandrashekar? Birla? lol
Quote:
do you have any info or pics?
Quote:
You spotted the Veyron?? Seriously?? Or is it just an April fool's joke? Reply man
Quote:
Just curious about your latest signature; you spotted the Veyron? In Mumbai? For real? If so, details and pics, A.S.A.P, pal.....
Quote:
What?! Seriously? I know who the owner is, so you can disclose... Gimme your MSN or Yahoo ID now...
Quote:
You seriously think a Veyron is gonna fit into a Tata 407
Quote:
u lucky guy if it is true then i wan 2 c that also but where on expressway did the heli landed and who is the proud owner u can tell me
is he in my list

malya
g.singhania
or
ambani
Quote:
hey busa is it true u spotted the veryon ????? infact i just called up maverick n informed him about ur post, so buddy where did u spot the car ??? and dont worry u need not tell me the owners name as maverick had given me a hint about it ..
Quote:
and busa dude i also wana c the veyron i think it was ********* who bought the veyron plzz giv the name yaar its between u and me plzzz and wat was the color ???
Quote:
u lucky guy

thanks i will not tell that to any 1 but can i c the car plz can u giv me a small tip of the location and god bless u if he buzzes u dont 4get 2 buzz me
lol......zzzzzzz

i 'll be there anytime u say jst pm me and the color u told looks gr8
plzz giv me the tip or even a small address let me be lucky 2 i promise not 2 disclose anything but i heard abt the car 2 be in coustoms 3months back but was not sure.atlast he made mumbai proud plzz tell me the name and tge location i promise on god not 2 tell any1 his name or the cars location and if u hav the pic then plzz show meeeeee
Quote:
man ur 1 lucky guy but lets hope somebody did get to click pics of the car on the expressway,by the way did u wait til the car got back to be loaded back again on the 407 ???
Quote:
hmmmm.....the owners name is right ....but somehow I doubt your claims But if its true....thats Whoa ur the man!
Some Smart Alexes got the point well and made my popat.

Quote:
hey busa,

i knew it all along, it takes somethin to fool me...anyway neat job done, better luck next time, but i can gurantee u'll never be able to fool me...............
Quote:
I think you can disclose his identity on PM. Though I still feel 01Apr is gone by. Tell me something: it must have taken some time for the car to be unloaded from the 407 and then for the Copter to land and the owner to get into the car and fly off. When you were watching all this why couldn't you manage a pic . Neat attempt Busa
Quote:
Isnt april fools over
Quote:
Thanks mate, won't let it out. Wow, those ******* have done it again. I'm assuming it's *******. He always had that playboy vibe.
Quote:
u aint foolin me buddy, besides even if u tried u r best to snoop in *********** (a place mentioned where the veyron is located)...u wont even get close to the veyron...so call it quits....i have successfully managed to reverse fool u on april fools day....

besides the 407, no matter how mod it is can hold a veyron safely....now i bet next u r gonna tell me u r ********* (the owner) yourself.....
Quote:
Firstly; the person that you speak of- if it's a red chopper, then i guess it's mr.Singhania. Which brings me to my second query- how the hell could a chopper land near the expressway? Thirdly- since we're communicating through PM's, there's no harm in disclosing the owner's name. And 4)- if you DO know the owner, you must be knowing the location of the car too; where the heck is the car NOW...????!!
Quote:
dude r u sure u couldnt manage a pik ??? cuz u saw it beieng taken outta the truck ..... and thn the guy ca,me , thn he sat thn he drove lol tht was quick........... hmm n by the way abt the tata 407 ................. a veyron cant fit in a 407 .I saw a couple of em 2dya and for a veyron to fit in it....... hmmm 1/4 of the veyron would be outta the 407............... are you sure u spotted the veyron ??? No offence but i think its Bull****
When some people didnot believe i said the following.

Quote:
Buddy if you wanna believe then do so. I have some pics but that time the owner was around so i cant post his pics. He told me strictly not to disclose the pics and this news and hence he let me click them. Infact it was a streched kinda 407 and i for once myself was shocked how the hell did that fit. The car was removed on the road uncovered and that wine red colour was shining like crazy. Infact i even sat in the car with the owner and he revved it but unfortunately or so i didnot go for a ride in it. The seats are just amazing made from animal fur.

Please dont tell all that to anyone i am telling you since i trust you and dont want to break the owners trust on me since he promised me that he will give me a ride some day.

Anywayz i know where the Veyron is lying and can check it any time butttttt the owner is too secretive he told me that next time around he would be heading near the amby valley air strip and will buzz me. I am just waiting, hope he buzzes me though i doubt that a man of his stature would like to do anything with us average kids
Some people even asked how the Plane landed on the Expressway so i gave them this pic.

Originally Posted by BUSA

Something like this type of landing.. P.S Pic Courtsey - Rehaan

Quote:
but that is not expressway yaar and the chopper is also a military 1 i think

plzz post the pic that u took yaar i promised u yaar i will respect my word so plzz i am getting mad 2 c the pic plzz bro i am requesting u i told u abt myself plzzz can i hav a look at the pic
plzzz will appreciate u 4ever bro plzzzzzzzzzz
One Convo went like this

Quote:
dude u serious abt the veyron???...damn....cmon man....who se?where??????????????
Quote:
ohh man!!!!!!!!!! i am sooo envious ...ur damn lucky dude....cmon who was it???? hints???
Quote:
man oh man.....but hes paid off full import duties....or is it bein kept down bcoz of u kno evasion
Then i send the pic of the copter on the expressway.

Quote:
u clicked this???.....
So i said you seroiusly think i spotted a Veyron in Mumbai??

Quote:
u didnt?
Quote:
I even sat in it. It spotted me rather then me spotting it

Quote:
sweet man sweet......why dont u start a thread

Quote:
cool....look forwrd to the threads....will get sum hell o reactions....anyway thanx for da info....ciao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Quote:
Man thanx. Well the car flew like a plane at take off. Luckily he didnot take it above 300kmph since the wings were deployed increasing downforce and hence speed. Man the vibrations of the Veyron are still buzzin in my ears..

Anywayz look down for the pics
Quote:
how would a few missing teeths sound...

Quote:
Lol, I expected something like that...but since you repiled on a 2nd with a positive reply, I lessened my doubts. haha.
Quote:

Awesome though, hope the ********* to get it. Peace.
Some went to the extent of galis when i told them about the prank

Quote:
hey kiddo u know u ought to get back to school n learn a few things about dates as today is the 2nd n if u were intending on planning to have an april fools joke u should have had it yest not today u dumb ***.

Quote:
*******!! anyways must admit good one!!!

Quote:
i knew that
Quote:
when u told abt the fur seat and a helicopter landed on expressway i was stuck bcoz the chopper cannot land on the express way

was encouraging u lol...........
to know the truth

bro no prbs but 4 ur knowledge
this is not a joke u will soon c a bugatti on bombay roads its a inside news and also a lambo soon
till then t.c
and thanks 4 that
lol..........................
Quote:
there is nothing wrong in having some fun till it gets worse and hurts
Quote:
and wat u did was jst fun i liked ur spirit 2 of making a person believe wat was not true

And like this my PM box was flooded like crazy. Though who all sent me the PM i send them a PM back after fooling them that it was a April Fools Prank. No offense it was just meant to be in good spirt. Hope no one minds it.

PS 1 - All these convos were full of smileys and i have edited it since only 2 smilies per post are aloud.

PS 2 - It took alot of effort to post this so please appreciate it and in good spirt.

PS 3 - May be we should shift this to the official jokes thread.

Last edited by BUSA : 4th April 2006 at 13:11.
Old 4th April 2006, 13:13   #12
Senior - BHPian

had called up a relative and told her that she had won 1 kg gold ....so she started preparing sweets when even her son whom she had sent to confirm this told that she had indeed won that gold
Old 4th April 2006, 13:40   #13
BHPian

Busa, that's a good one. You almost got me there . . I decided to PM you later that day and somehow forgot about it otherwise my PM would have been displayed in this thread.
Old 4th April 2006, 19:50   #14
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moralfibre
I think you can disclose his identity on PM. Though I still feel 01Apr is gone by. Tell me something: it must have taken some time for the car to be unloaded from the 407 and then for the Copter to land and the owner to get into the car and fly off. When you were watching all this why couldn't you manage a pic . Neat attempt Busa
This was my reply . Busa this was seriously a nice attempt
Old 4th April 2006, 20:00   #15
BHPian

Quote:
What?! Seriously? I know who the owner is, so you can disclose... Gimme your MSN or Yahoo ID now...

i loved this the most!! lol..no offences meant to the person who wrote it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks