Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2004, 04:15   #1
Senior - BHPian

It's was amazing. There was this guy who owned a F50, F40 Jag XJR and some Porsche.

Best part is when JC asks him about how it feels to own these cars he says he's not considered that rich in the UAE. How about that? If a guy in Idnia was to own these cars he's be called a king.

Then they showed the cars owned by a guy called "Rainbow Sheikh". Remeber that rainbow coloured Merc they show in the S600 top gear video? That belongs to him. He's even got S classes in each and every colour of a rainbow.

What more can be said about that 30-40 foot Dodge pickup replica he's built. It's a full fledged house with A/C, TV, dining halls and the works.

There was also this Red hatch with 420bhp. turns out the guy who owns it has never really ripped it.

Wonder where i can get hold of all his videos? Dippy, you had some editions right?

These are some "Must have " videos.

Long live Clarkson!!!!!!

Regards...
Shan2nu
Old 10th June 2004, 04:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Yeah Shantanu

I guess I missed the episode today . It must have been the Dubai episode with those Arab kids driving Nissan Patrols on 2 wheels n stuff. The pick up truck and globe home were mind blowing and to think that truck actually moves. The other guy a former rally champion owns the F50, F40, Jaguar XJ220 and Porsche 959. Oh to be that rich... and he says he isnt

I really want that episode I dont know where to find it

Cheers
Old 10th June 2004, 12:17   #3
BHPian

Hey Guys, what time does this come on Discovery? And you know whther it's going to repeat or something?
Old 10th June 2004, 12:48   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]I really want that episode I dont know where to find it
Man, back in the VCR days, I used to record each episode of Top Gear. I have about 2700 hrs of Top Gear on video! Then My VCR got stolen from my house (don't ask) and the cassettes are just colletecting dust. I tried to convert then to VCD, but they had fungus on em and all of them were ruined!

All the classics were lost the full motorsowrl series, the Mclaren test, the F50 test...arghhh!

Rtech
Old 10th June 2004, 13:52   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey rtech, did you say all of them were ruined? damn, because i just happen to have a VCR thats working just fine.
Old 10th June 2004, 14:10   #6
Team-BHP Support

Hey Ported....I still have the cassettes. I can give em to you. Maybe you could play em and see which ones are ok so we can then get those transfered to VDC or DVD. Lemme know.
Old 11th June 2004, 01:27   #7
Senior - BHPian

sounds great rtech, i can take the tapes from you sometime next week. is that fine with you? PM me your number if you can.
thanks.
Old 11th June 2004, 12:16   #8
Team-BHP Support

sure...I'll bring the tapes when we meet up next. I'll PM u my number, remind me before we meet.

Rtech

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks