Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2012, 12:23   #16
BANNED

Re: Madhapur Police Station in Hyderabad: Rowdies in Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
In short: You cannot do anything here, other than move on with life.

Long version: The biggest con which was ever played on Indians was done by Indians themselves. When Britishers were there they created the Police, the judiciary and civil services (the much maligned IAS). They were created in such a way that they were not answerable to the common man so that loot can go on happily. After independence our very own countrymen scented blood and went for the kill. They kept the system intact so that the LOOT CAN CARRY ON. There has been no major overhaul of these three systems since independence. Earlier they were serving White masters, now they are serving Brown Sahibs.

Was just watching "Batman Begins" and saw Gotham city suffering from the very same problems as are plaguing India now. Unfortunately there is no Batman in real life.

Exactly my feelings. Except that I believe it started with the colonisation 800 years back, not just with the British system.

A medical certificate listing trauma and injuries is a must if you want to peruse this long term. And please do us all in society a great service by getting this errant cop punished.

--Ragul
Old 15th April 2012, 14:01   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
In short: You cannot do anything here, other than move on with life.

Long version: The biggest con which was ever played on Indians was done by Indians themselves. When Britishers were there they created the Police, the judiciary and civil services (the much maligned IAS). They were created in such a way that they were not answerable to the common man so that loot can go on happily. After independence our very own countrymen scented blood and went for the kill. They kept the system intact so that the LOOT CAN CARRY ON. There has been no major overhaul of these three systems since independence. Earlier they were serving White masters, now they are serving Brown Sahibs.

Was just watching "Batman Begins" and saw Gotham city suffering from the very same problems as are plaguing India now. Unfortunately there is no Batman in real life.
Exactly my thoughts! The malpractices started by Robert Clive have passed on for several generations to the current Civil Services. There is no transparency with the Govt Babus, and every other day we hear of some scam or the other.

It is my feeling that whenver I am stuck in traffic due to a VIP's convoy, the cops are there only for the politicians. You and I are only there to grease their palms or face their hostility.

I hope the Human Rights Commission pulls up the guilty.
Old 15th April 2012, 22:02   #18
BHPian

This is the sorry state of this Country. We are living like refugees in our own Country.We the common people have to get rid of these kind of bad elements in the society. I am sure that almost everyone would have had a bad experience with Police and judiciary system at least once in their lifetime. I have read so many articles in the papers complaining about the police harassment to the common people and also being a victim a couple of times. You can win over police only if you have political support. I seriously believe in elder's words. I have heard elders saying to stay away from bad elements and also it is wise to spend money to stay away from these kind of people.

I really appreciate the courage of your friend. He deserves an applause. Not many rebel against these Khaki goons.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks