Team-BHP - Karizma Babe in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Karizma Babe in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/12088-karizma-babe-mumbai.html)

hey guyz just want to tell you something
anyone of have seen the babe on a yellow karzima
man she is awsome rider guyz.. few days back my friend was telling me about her ..and some how day before yesterday i saw her i was in my car man the way she rides her bike i m amazed and there wasnt a number plate on her bike sounds wierd right....

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29
there wasnt a number plate on her bike sounds wierd right....

Sounds like the "Ghost rider", except he rides at the average speed of around 200 Kmph!

where did u see her??????townside or somehwere else????

i noticed a woman on a black karizma in delhi too. rajghat stretch of ring road. black top and denim. and a pretty long ponytail. so not a tomboy atleast....

and the pillion rider was a woman again.

number plates and everything was there, and she was doing normal speeds.

Guys have long hair too dudes ... So make sure u spot em without the helmets ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa

lol: thats VERY true.. its difficult when people are ridin gthe bike to know whether its a guy or a girl... been caught out turning around to look at this long haired person riding.. just to see ITS A FREAKIN GUY!!!:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa

there is a feature that' majorly distinguishing between males and females. And it is generally not covered by automobile helmets. one doesnt need to really point that out now, or does one? lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuRnT RuBbEr
there is a feature that' majorly distinguishing between males and females. And it is generally not covered by automobile helmets. one doesnt need to really point that out now, or does one? lol:

Agreed.. but when your BEHIND someone... its rather difficult to tell.. yes??

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa

I hope it wasn't Mahendra Singh Dhoni ?!? :-)

That guy has a penchant for both, bikes as well as long hair..

Ha Ha..

There was a girl on a yellow stripped down Karizma at the speedrun this year, got a coupla videos of her gang [which included a coupla guys i knew from pune] doing some test runs early that morning........Yup she does ride well, quite impressed, dunno if she's the same girl you spotted tho!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmund
There was a girl on a yellow stripped down Karizma at the speedrun this year, got a coupla videos of her gang [which included a coupla guys i knew from pune] doing some test runs early that morning........Yup she does ride well, quite impressed, dunno if she's the same girl you spotted tho!

Hey Edmund i no who you are talking about...... she had a red and black alpinestars jacket and was riding the karizma at the mumbai speedrun .......... She was even featured on BSM with 2 other gurls durin a scooter shoot-out and shes a member of www.xbhp.com and was featured there too a number of times .

i saw her at bandra highway
hey ed i came to pune on staurday nite with friends on bike
man i wanted to see your car but unfortunatley no contacts
next time...........

Quote:

Originally Posted by varun_patra
Hey Edmund i no who you are talking about...... she had a red and black alpinestars jacket and was riding the karizma at the mumbai speedrun .......... She was even featured on BSM with 2 other gurls durin a scooter shoot-out and shes a member of www.xbhp.com and was featured there too a number of times .

Dude the girl u are talking about are from pune and moreover they ride enticer and not Karizma