Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2006, 13:12   #31
BHPian

May his soul rest in peace...

And Thanx to his so called fans for having broken my car's windshield..
I had to confront a bunch of guys who had no idea y they were causing so much damage..and most of them were drunk
Old 13th April 2006, 13:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to hear that Matrix. I saw some pics of burnt cars in the papers today. It makes me sick seeing such idiotic reaction to something that was just a natural phenomenon.
Stupid, uncouth a******s.
BTW, is this happening only in B'lore or all over K'aka ?
Old 13th April 2006, 13:29   #33
Senior - BHPian

My condolences to the Family.
But it is really stupid of the so called fans creating all mess here. Wonder what would have happened if it was not a natural death. Hope they stop all this.
May his soul rest in peace.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:17   #34
Senior - BHPian

The news was on the front page in the local newspapers (here in Dubai) this morning with a picture of a mob overturning an Ambassador, and it really made me hang my head in shame to be an Indian. How do you explain what happened to colleagues who were puzzled by whats going on in 'Bangalore, the silicon valley of India' - people riot and damage public property because a film actor dies a natural death!

Last edited by Steeroid : 13th April 2006 at 14:18.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:30   #35
Team-BHP Support

Oh... they are mighty dissappointed. Rajkumar had achieved immortality. He was supposed to be immortal, omnipresent demigod of kannada people. So the fact that those buggers in some stupid good-for-nothing-hospital could not treat him and let him die calls for a vengeance against the whole mankind, at the very least against the city of bangalore.

I hope you guys do see the light now... it requires some enlightenment and a holistic view of the things to understand the star worshippers and their agonies.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:35   #36
Team-BHP Support

Is this that actor who can flip a cigarette in his mouth something like that. his hair do reminded me of a spaggetti western. i think there is an advert doing a parady of him too.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:35   #37
Team-BHP Support

Just got a call from Ajmat (he's in Goa now). His Vtec's rear glass is smashed...car was parked inside his compound.

Can't move out now to check. Roads are jam packed because they're taking Rajkumar to the studio for cremation.

Steeroid, don't hang your head in shame...more to come...Violence started all over again...as they're saying in TV.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:36   #38
Team-BHP Support

The violence has moved to Goa?
Old 13th April 2006, 14:40   #39
Team-BHP Support

Thats Rajnikanth of Tamil Nadu. When he goes there will be more damage than a Tsunami.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:40   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
i understood it as, ajmat is in goa, but his vtec parked inside his home at bangalore got smashed..... am i right rudra ji...
Old 13th April 2006, 14:41   #41
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
Oh... they are mighty dissappointed. Rajkumar had achieved immortality. He was supposed to be immortal, omnipresent demigod of kannada people. So the fact that those buggers in some stupid good-for-nothing-hospital could not treat him and let him die calls for a vengeance against the whole mankind, at the very least against the city of bangalore.
thats exactly what these good for nothing *******s think .. Going on a rampage burning down cars , pelting stones at valuable possessions , hitting innocent people , shutting down all forms of work , causing national distress and loss to economy and what not .. All this just because they didnt get a glimpse of their favourite filmstar ..

Steeroid , its not all over as yet .. Plenty more violence to come ..
Old 13th April 2006, 14:49   #42
dev
BHPian

What polica are doing? Still more violence to come? On what basis you got into this conclusion?
Old 13th April 2006, 14:50   #43
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
NAVVVIIIIN I didn't know that my posts are so dumb!!!

tifosikrishna, you got it right!!!!
Old 13th April 2006, 14:52   #44
Senior - BHPian

BTW, read in the paper today that Rajkumar was born in TN. See the irony here. People in TN don't even know him, while in KA, he is almost God. Same with MGR, a Keralite - he was revered in TN, while Mallus did not bother. Same goes for Rajnikant - he is from KA (adding to the complication is the fact that his mothertongue is not Kannada, but Marathi), but an icon in TN.
Old 13th April 2006, 14:54   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev
What polica are doing? Still more violence to come? On what basis you got into this conclusion?
If your TV is on..switch to kannada channel..and watch the joke and inefficency of state govt..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks