Team-BHP - Rajkumar dies and his fans run amok!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Rajkumar dies and his fans run amok!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/12241-rajkumar-dies-his-fans-run-amok-5.html)

Bangalore had added one more feather to its controversy hat....

Fisrt it was the shootout at the science center, BPO rape and now this. Pathetic, I pity people of bangalore........... Started to look like they are aping Kerala...

Don't you guys think Media made this a big issue? Since... its IT Hub of India?
When bandhs or any violence (consider Hyderabad old city ), these things are normal and there won't be much cry..
If Bangalore is not been an IT Hub, this much publicity/damage wouldn't happened?
Correct me if I am wrong..

There was a news report that the fans actually hijacked his body from the family and for about 3.5 hours nobody had any idea where the body was, till the police resorted to teargas to recover the body.

This is not funny anymore - its macabre, and its disgusting. Is this how you show your 'respect' ?

I was bit surprised to see empty roads & shops closed today as if its a bandh & taking advantage the local cabs quoted me 1000/- bucks from airport to frazer town !!! :mad: :WTF:
came to know from my relatives that he was more famous than Amitabh Bachhan in south !

I see several vehicles damaged (mostly windscreens smashed) in sadashivanagar area..though they were all parked within house compounds..glass windows of SBI ATM, Coffee Day, Bun World, and many other buildings shattered..and there is an eerie silence everywhere..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ford Rocam
I was bit surprised to see empty roads & shops closed today as if its a bandh & taking advantage the local cabs quoted me 1000/- bucks from airport to frazer town !!! :mad:
came to know from my relatives that he was more famous than Amitabh Bachhan in south !

OT , FR u are already in bangalore ?? Then why dont u join us for the weekend meet .. Call me on 9986370896 and we could have some fun ..

Btw do watch TV and see how the police are gettting hammered by the mob .. Absolutely disgusting i must say ...

wen u watch the episode on tv it dosent feel like someone's funeral procession...it looked like India had won the world cup again...disgusting

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4ajo
Bangalore had added one more feather to its controversy hat....

Fisrt it was the shootout at the science center, BPO rape and now this. Pathetic, I pity people of bangalore........... Started to look like they are aping Kerala...

if anyone had observed yesterdays news the forensic reports from the cops say that the girl was not raped.....

:Shockked:

twist in the tale...

there were rumors earlier that the husband and his parents were involved in the murder......for money....

it seems he had taken lot of personal loans and a car loan on the wife's name....

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Well there is always some action when the name Dr.Rajkumar is tossed up .. The last time he was kidnapped all schools were closed for almost a month .. This time he dies of a natural death and there are riots in all parts of the city ..

Its rather shocking to see how one cine actor could bring a whole city such as bangalore to a standstill .. Sad to see such state of affairs ..

May his soul rest in peace ..

PS : Now because of these morons my build gets delayed by another two days :Frustrati .. We miss out on practicals at coll tomorrow .. Tomorrow declared bundh .. How much loss for the nation ?? Absolutely pathetic ...

I guess Bangloreans can be classified as Christians...
why - when Christians are happy they drink wine, when Christians are sad they drink wine..
When Bangaloreans are happy they throw stones, when Bangaloreans are sad they throw stones :I Rule:

PS : No offence ment to any religion, just used it as a analogy !

Condolences to the family of Dr.Rajkumar.
His death has projected the uncouth behaviour of indians.Is this the way a state mourns?Do you start waving everytime a news camera turns towards you?The mob was just looking to to gain attention.There was a certain coverage of cops jumping out of a bus because the crowd were pelting stones at them and one cop falls while being chased and later gets slapped by some youths...youths!!.I dont know about you guys,but i hate to see any innocent person get hurt...in this case a cop.
In the backround you see the chief minister saying that everything is under control even when a cop has been injured.This is too much!All this for a kannada idol;what happens when a bigger idol kicks the bucket?One might argue that the bigger star(would not like to mention a name)might not have such a major influence on his fans unlike Rajkumar hence there wouldnt be any ''protests''.The fact remains however reamins that 2/3 of the procession referred to as ''the mob'' were on the streets not to show their love,respect,mourning or sadness but just to feel big and show off to gain attention.

Quote:

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
:OT BTW, read in the paper today that Rajkumar was born in TN. See the irony here. People in TN don't even know him, while in KA, he is almost God. Same with MGR, a Keralite - he was revered in TN, while Mallus did not bother. Same goes for Rajnikant - he is from KA (adding to the complication is the fact that his mothertongue is not Kannada, but Marathi), but an icon in TN.

You forgot to mention Veerapan;he too was born in Karnataka!.When he kidnapped Rajkumar,the kannadigas were at the tamilians throats when it really should have been vice-versa.It wasn't a problem for me though;you see i got a months leave from school!!!!Yaay!.

binz

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit1329
what would people think of such hooliganism????
there is no decency left....
i am begininng to stop liking bangalore day on day.....

I would not classify the all people who are protesting as hooligans. They are uneducated people in distress, who are not able to vent out their anger at the local authourities, who are doing such a lousy job. I am surprised that the Govt. did not see this coming. This violence could have been prevented, with some emergency planning. The local authourities need full fledged training in crowd control, organization, and event planning skills at a moment's notice. How could they simply place the body in a stadium, and let a million fans figure out a way of taking a glimpse of their beloved.

I can name a hundred people I know including the street sweeper, maids, and servants who treated Dr. Raj like a god, elder brother etc. When a desperate person in severe distress, has a sole aim of seeing the body of his close relative, and there are a million people in front , and a hundred cops shooting at him, I am not surprised if he goes crazy and starts pelting stones. Of course there are 10 more people who just like to throw stones, that's not specific to India. Such idiots can be found in Losa Angeles, Paris and all over India.

Managing a huge mass of people needs due diligence, and its the Govt. and the system that failed completely. Please do not conclude about Bangloreans, or Bangalore based on this. I can see the same thing happenning if Bal Thakarey/Bachan dies in Mumbai.
-Prasadee

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz
Condolences to the family of Dr.Rajkumar.
His death has projected the uncouth behaviour of indians.
binz

Again, what can be a bigger event than the death of God? How could they not put an emergency force in action? There are idiots everywhere, and among them there were many people who really wanted to get through the huge mess to take a look at "annavaru".

You cannot expect your street sweeper, driver and every one to be the Mahathma Gandhi, or a polished executive who readily stands in a line and waits for his turn. Where do you see this in India? We cannot just stand back and blame the people. The authourities should have seen this coming, and taken measures for smooth execution. If the ministers and the Govt officers cannot do the due diligence during such a crisis, when will they ever do some work. They are the true lazy jerks, and not our people. If they are getting pelted with stones today, they truly deserve it more than anyone else in the country.
-Prasadee

History repeats I guess. I remember same thing happened when Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi died. MGR and NTR passing away was not so bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prasadee

You cannot expect your street sweeper, driver and every one to be the Mahathma Gandhi, or a polished executive who readily stands in a line and waits for his turn. Where do you see this in India?
-Prasadee

i beg to differ.

it does not take a mahatma gandhi or polished executive to respect other's properties and lives.

and yes, I do expect every single person in this country to act in a civilized manner. is it too much to ask for?

5 people killed , 8 on deathbed , 20 policeman injured , 120 vehicles burnt and 50 crores loss expected from govt analysis !!!!

If this is what happens if a cine actor dies , then i must say I am ashamed to be an INDIAN ..