Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2006, 19:50   #1
BHPian

Fire in Meerut and BraveHeart Javed !!

Anybody read the news about an 18 yr old boy saving the lives of 8-10 children and himself succumbing to injuries. The spirit of the young lad is truly admirable and must be cherished..

This single news was one glitter of hope, in the otherwise hopeless week of fire in Meerut, Bomb-blasts in Kashmir and Delhi, Hunger-strikes by the Narmada Bachaao Aandolan and Aamir Khan endorsing it while Narendra Modi going on his own Hunger Strike against the NBA, and of-course the rioting and Arson in Bangalore following Rajkumar's Natural Death.

It goes on to prove that we can still have hope in the youth of this country to carry us forward in the next century, who can rise above the boundaries of caste, creed, sex and religion..

My most sincere salute to the young boy.. I don't want Javed to be forgotten from our minds very soon.. I think that Javed is a standout example of a person who gave the ultimate sacrifice while trying to save others.. Not only should he get bravery awards from Government of India, but his family should also be well taken care off..

And i would like to do what-ever, I can to help the berieved family.. Any TBHP members in Meerut have access to Javed's family and friends, please post it here.
Old 15th April 2006, 22:02   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not only should he get bravery awards from Government of India, but his family should also be well taken care off..
Exactly what I was going to say. Hopefully the government will take heed and do just that because of his bravery and not because of the religion he belongs to to extract some political mileage out this brave act too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks