Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 17:19   #61
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TributE
How come no one has mentioned the stupid new munch ads? 'Munch at home' God! I hate everything to do with that female.
You know.. there are limits to what we discuss here... things like the Munch ad.. are a lil BEYOND them....
Old 25th April 2006, 17:48   #62
Senior - BHPian

Another Big Time Irritating AD

The Rani Mukherjee one - Fanta or something ?

Masti ka Chataka ???
Old 25th April 2006, 18:35   #63
Team-BHP Support

All these ads are definitely irritating but the worst one for me still remains that stupid Vest ad (I think it is some unknown brand?!)... That kid saying "Chachu aap XYZ baniyan pehento ho aur fir bhi haath se paani peete ho?" (loosely translated - "uncle, you wear such and such vests and yet drink from your hands?"). I mean... please! What kind of a knucklehead moron made that ad?!! And just when you are looking bemused trying to find relation between a vest and drinking from the hand... the add tells you the vest now gets you a stainless steel glass free.
Old 26th April 2006, 10:06   #64
Senior - BHPian

Arrrgh - The Mahindra Scorpio ad - with the female in the helicopter driving away all the snow on the Scorpio !!!

I mean if the guy loves his Scorpio so much , why doesnt he park it inside ? Why keep it outside to get buried under loads of snow ???????
Old 26th April 2006, 14:16   #65
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy
Arrrgh - The Mahindra Scorpio ad - with the female in the helicopter driving away all the snow on the Scorpio !!!

I mean if the guy loves his Scorpio so much , why doesnt he park it inside ? Why keep it outside to get buried under loads of snow ???????
NC.. its a RUFF N TUFF 4X4... samjha!!!
Old 26th April 2006, 14:34   #66
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingdeath
the worst of all is the pepsi tv ad ........... yuck disgusting
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
You guys have forgotten the Chloromint ad... The girl in the lift. I also hate the thumsup ad which shows akshay kumar standing on top of a light house
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit
Another irritating one that i have come across is the Pleasure ad... why do guys have all the fun or something like that... yuck..
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
i just simply cant stand that airtel advt where everyone in the supermarket is making some kind of noise that is supposed to resemble the airtel jingle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by member
Fair and lovely handsome uuuuuuurghhh!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247
The damn 'oye-oye-bubbly' Ads are some of the worst i've ever seen..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_jughead
..and wat the hell is that fanta ad all about????I mean Rani Mukherjee looks like a oversized hippo in an undersized dress...lol
well these are some of the ads that i hate the most, didnt want to type them all over again...... How in the world do they even think of making such ads....

I like the Mentos and Fevicol ads a lot.

Last edited by Jay : 26th April 2006 at 14:36.
Old 26th April 2006, 14:35   #67
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner

lol... great thinking.....
Old 26th April 2006, 22:09   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revharder
what about Appy Fizz advt.??
it is quite a nicer one.
I quite agree the Appy fizz ad is nice.
But the Pepsi tv advt is realy tacky, well so are the malika sherawat 7up & the rani mukerjee ones. wonder whats wrong with the softdrink companies this season. Maybe the heat has finally got to them
Old 27th April 2006, 09:33   #69
BHPian

The Ads that I hate...
Aishwarya's Coke ad

"Pepsi TV"!!! - *** were they thinking man?!!!

Ad that I liked a lot...
The Indica ad where he is virtually slapped whenever he lies... That is hilarious. Not the best of product show cases, was never meant to be though.
Old 27th April 2006, 17:53   #70
Senior - BHPian

What about the new Coke ad with Aamir Khan ? A mistaken Japanese tourist and the rates are promptly jacked , I dont like it at all !

The new POWER ad - how does it make sense ? everybody gets up and gives you the standing ovation / claps/attention just because you drive a car that has POWER in its tank ?????? Amazing !

Last edited by normally_crazy : 27th April 2006 at 17:54.
Old 27th April 2006, 22:39   #71
BHPian

Hey did u guys see the new Fanta Ad... "Pose with the rose" & "Fanta ka Dose" wala ad.... Sucks big time ... everything about it sucks man ...
Old 29th April 2006, 16:48   #72
BHPian

Worst ad according to me

The Harpic ad....this roshan abbas dashes into anyones toilet ...cleans it and the house owner says "Maja aya" whats this man. Seroiusly nothing worser than that.
Old 29th April 2006, 18:55   #73
Senior - BHPian

Speking about softdrink ads i like the sprite's ad, which says makes sense compared to the Mountain dew's or to that matter any softfrink ads.
Old 5th May 2006, 14:44   #74
elf
BANNED

Rani Mukherjee ads...

Any advert with Rani Mukherjee in it (Crunch, etc. etc.)... she really looks like an oversized hippo... & I loooove that voice - sounds like a donkey's been fed sandpaper since it's birth!

I loved the old Bajaj ads with 2 baby sardars sitting backwards on the scooter & the stepney cover had "Chunnu Munnu di Pappa di Gaddi" or something like that. Perfect - gets you all warm & fuzzy, makes you smile & also gets the point home of pride of ownership across middle-class India... Priceless!

I've stopped watching TV.
Old 5th May 2006, 15:32   #75

Lux

I simple love the latest lux ad in which Aish is sitting on the beah and the guys are playing with a frisbee. It opens a whole new dimension use lux and become a superhero[ine] cool, where can i get this soap.

Most Viewed