Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2009, 13:18   #1186
BHPian

Have you guys seen the Vodafone ad for the 10 ps SMS. In that the guy goes to propose a girl and the whole world around him knows and gives him a smile without telling anything.

Pretty cute .... a bit girlish though.
Old 29th January 2009, 13:38   #1187
Senior - BHPian

Does the Linea ad come on the entertainment channels also? I have always seen it on business and news channels. They should target prime time soaps too. They could get some sales because the women saw the car and loved it's looks (may not bother about engine, performance etc). Home ministers are powerful buyers too.

Ford Ikon is rubbish. Indica Vista is also rubbish. Just a car being driven somewhere. i20 is strictly okay. Shouldn't Hyundai be drumming up noise over electric folding mirrors and 6 airbags rather then showing a helicopter following the car? I LOVE the red lighting in the i20's instrument cluster!
Old 29th January 2009, 15:54   #1188
BHPian

Mentos ad "Daddu" is one of the best ads i have seen. Awesome ad.
Old 29th January 2009, 19:48   #1189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
Does the Linea ad come on the entertainment channels also? I have always seen it on business and news channels. They should target prime time soaps too. They could get some sales because the women saw the car and loved it's looks (may not bother about engine, performance etc). Home ministers are powerful buyers too.

Ford Ikon is rubbish. Indica Vista is also rubbish. Just a car being driven somewhere. i20 is strictly okay. Shouldn't Hyundai be drumming up noise over electric folding mirrors and 6 airbags rather then showing a helicopter following the car? I LOVE the red lighting in the i20's instrument cluster!
The Indica Vista's advert is fine... I love the background score on that one.
Old 30th January 2009, 10:21   #1190
BHPian

The latest Ad of Minto fresh, dumb as ever, but I love the tagline "Jiggi Jikka Fresh"

Old 31st January 2009, 21:32   #1191
BHPian

Anyone seen the new Tata Safari ad on TV? Absolutely awsome . Reminds one of the great Safari ads of yore. The background music is also fantastic .
Old 1st February 2009, 20:06   #1192
Senior - BHPian

1. How about the Surf Excel Ad where the little boy brings rain water for his mother to wash clothes.

2. How about the Pure IT Water Purifier AD where the cute little boy comes home with the news that his friend has jaundice and would get 30 days holiday and he himself didn't get it. I like his expression when he says ".. No cricket?.." and at the end when his mother tells him that he too will get 30 days holiday during summer vacation.

Both the above kids are nice. Welcome change from the oversmart kids like the one in ICICI Prudential. I hate such kids.
Old 1st February 2009, 20:24   #1193
Senior - BHPian

For some reason the post about the mintofresh ad with the youtube video messes up the forum layout! Can mods look at what the video has done to the post please... or did Minto-fresh just throw things out of alignment again!!

Last edited by BenjiRoss : 1st February 2009 at 20:30.
Old 1st February 2009, 21:33   #1194
Senior - BHPian

The new Safari ad is superb! The music, the theme is very classy indeed!
Old 1st February 2009, 23:29   #1195
Senior - BHPian

The new Safari advert is awesome! What would you remember.... Tata continues the tradition of making the best car adverts in the country by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar!
Old 2nd February 2009, 09:49   #1196
Senior - BHPian

have you seen this one??
Old 2nd February 2009, 11:12   #1197
BHPian

aaah! nice one! thats a new ad from Hyundai! cheeky concept but guess thats what makes you smile
Old 2nd February 2009, 11:38   #1198
BHPian

In my earlier post where I've put the Minto Fresh Ad it looks like I've linked the youtube URL to the 'Insert Image' option , may be that's why the video is out of sync with the forum.
I apologize for the same and request the mods to take appropriate action.
Old 2nd February 2009, 13:16   #1199
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post

Is there a different advertisement for the Linea other than the gentleman walking with the boy? Pretty insipid, if you ask me.
Old 3rd February 2009, 12:08   #1200
BHPian

Unlike any Hero Honda TVC

Hi guys. Just came accross this new Hero Honda Glamour commercial. It is so unlike a typical Hero Honda ad. I think some major change has happened there or they have lost it.

Here is the link for all to see.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks