Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2006, 05:45   #61
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj
Amit, when u have the time, there is a small town about 120 kms from Toronto, called Waterloo. I dont remember the name of its twin city now. But in Waterloo, close to Davenport Apartments, there is a small restaurant which used to be called Samosas and Dosas. The food there is as authentic as it can get.
Give it a shot, if its still there. That placed helped me a lot in the 8 - 9 months that i was there.

Amitoj
Is it Kitchener or Cambridge?
Old 28th April 2006, 10:35   #62
Senior - BHPian

Kitchener! Thanks RJK!
But the restaurant is in Waterloo very much.

Amitoj
Old 28th April 2006, 11:45   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK
I don't know if you lived close to Edison (apna des...lol) 'coz I've heard that you get much much better food there...don't know for sure though. There's one good Indian restaurant here but student earnings don't permit going there
i actually lived in edison for 4 years and went to most of those restaurants on oak tree road but none of them compare to the ones here. and back to the topic i just washed my face because all this food talk had got me drooling all over my face and keyboard. and yes i am also one of those people that go to kfc only to get some coleslaw
Old 28th April 2006, 12:17   #64
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
Sorry Zappo. But 175 is it's showroom price. The bucket bucket on road costs Rs. 186 (inclusive taxes)

Godspeed.

Alok.
haa haa haaa... yaa that tax thing! but still its a better deal over what I paid initially (I think it was some 250+ then).

However when I really drool for chicken the best and most appetite whetting thing I find is to put a whole chicken on the skewers and put it in the OTG... slowww roasting... as it turns golden brown and then a bit darker, with juices dripping... mmmmm... hee hee heeee... and with chicken prices being what they are now it makes even more sense to that often.

Of course when I am in a hurry a close second is Paradise. Go and pick up a whole chicken roasted in front of you... and extremely yummy... all for just 90 bucks... with a coupla bottles of chilled bear... mmmmm... heavenly...

yesssssss... that reminds me... today is friday and I don't have a plan today after 9pm.... hee hee heeee... gotta get a good movie and pick up the bottles and the chicken from Paradise... maybe even a good Mutton Biriyani. Plan settled

Last edited by Zappo : 28th April 2006 at 12:20.
Old 28th April 2006, 12:28   #65
Senior - BHPian

Zappo..... my mouth is watering....Can't wait for the weekend to go to Bawarchi or Paradise
Old 28th April 2006, 13:42   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
Zappo..... my mouth is watering....Can't wait for the weekend to go to Bawarchi or Paradise
thers a parsi restaurant in colaba called paradise........my mums been eating there since she was a kid.........i looove their chicken steak.........this thread should be renamed the restaurant thread.

btw any nizams fans here?
Old 28th April 2006, 15:41   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
haa haa haaa... yaa that tax thing! but still its a better deal over what I paid initially (I think it was some 250+ then).

However when I really drool for chicken the best and most appetite whetting thing I find is to put a whole chicken on the skewers and put it in the OTG... slowww roasting... as it turns golden brown and then a bit darker, with juices dripping... mmmmm... hee hee heeee... and with chicken prices being what they are now it makes even more sense to that often.

Of course when I am in a hurry a close second is Paradise. Go and pick up a whole chicken roasted in front of you... and extremely yummy... all for just 90 bucks... with a coupla bottles of chilled bear... mmmmm... heavenly...

yesssssss... that reminds me... today is friday and I don't have a plan today after 9pm.... hee hee heeee... gotta get a good movie and pick up the bottles and the chicken from Paradise... maybe even a good Mutton Biriyani. Plan settled
Boy u sure now how to make people hungry with those detailings of food talks... Yummms
Old 28th April 2006, 16:34   #68
BHPian

Man Every time when i open this thread n seeing that chicken bucket on the very first page man it makes me mad yaar just cant resist seeing it my mouth still water's or u can even say waterfall
Old 28th April 2006, 18:48   #69
BHPian

Ok now here at Hyderabad there was no hardeez , fine, and then came Pizza Hut...sucks big time compared to the pizza hut abroad. Next McDonalds was opened everywhere except Hyderabad, screw em! Finally KFC came to Hyd!!!!!!!! I used to have a kid meal of KFC every thursday when i was small All those lil toys...have em even now. Its been 2 years since i ate it, just as my xams are over , am headin there
Old 28th April 2006, 19:29   #70
Senior - BHPian

Awesome thread u started here sinner.. proves T-Bhpians can talk bout other things than cars.. esp food!!
Old 28th April 2006, 19:36   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx
Ok now here at Hyderabad there was no hardeez , fine, and then came Pizza Hut...sucks big time compared to the pizza hut abroad. Next McDonalds was opened everywhere except Hyderabad, screw em! Finally KFC came to Hyd!!!!!!!! I used to have a kid meal of KFC every thursday when i was small All those lil toys...have em even now. Its been 2 years since i ate it, just as my xams are over , am headin there
all pizza places suck compared to the pizzeria.......have the humyum(also a member on this forum lol) thts bacon onions nd cheese........its just divine
Old 29th April 2006, 16:43   #72
BHPian

Damm my work i was so charged up to have a meal at KFC this weekend but seems like i'll be working all through this weekend.... Now tell me whats sucks more then this man.....
Old 29th April 2006, 19:52   #73
BANNED

Hi,

Small update passed by Linking Road and KFC was open and serving public today.

Viper
Old 30th April 2006, 11:07   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Viper
Halleluya !!! thats the song for the day...!!!
Old 30th April 2006, 16:53   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper
Hi,

Viper
yayyy finally its open........looks like u dont have to run to pune now sinner

Most Viewed