Team-BHP - 3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/12965-3d-computer-modelled-cars-bikes-etc-3ds-maya-etc-2.html)

your right my Audi does look wierd . i have no done much in lighting... will do the lighting and post again.these are the first two cars that i modelled first time in my life . so i'm still a learner .. thanks for your feed back.

I was over with my work and did little Rnd in making this Audi SUV Please check out my new work,took me 2weeks to get to this cheers..
Critics/Comments most welcome.

Ramie

wow ramie.. so this is the project youve been busy with at work?:uncontrol

naa re project was toh a killer dude,i had soo many sleepless nights,this was just a tp i was doing at home in free time :p
edit:ive made 24"inch rims as per the scale ;)

The Wire Mesh of Audi..cheers

Super stuff ramie!

Thats really good. What software did you use? 3Dstudio im guessing?

I moved your posts to this thread from the photoshop thread as they are more appropriate here.

cya
R

Hey rehaan thanks for posting to the appropriate thread,i was also getting confused in posting :p lolz...

I used Maya 8.0 for modelling,then i imported to 3ds max 2008 did the mesh cleaning + matched the propotions as per scale and finally used V-ray rendering system + tweaked the materials and assigned on the car body,set some 3-4camera angles and Rendered :)

This stuff is PRO...Ramie bhai, I'm glad you're living up to the khalsa name..

The Audi looks as good as a picture!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitroxx (Post 771554)
This stuff is PRO...Ramie bhai, I'm glad you're living up to the khalsa name..

hey Nitroxx thanks bhai,its just a part of my work

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1100D (Post 771563)
The Audi looks as good as a picture!!

Thanks really appretiate,

critics and comments are welcome for me to point out the mistakes,I think this is 78th car model i have made in 5yrs of my struggle.

@ blueraven316 : I'am not able to see the pics posted by you...getting the following error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /f2/128/111/12793265/1146429133183_Ford3Fusion.jpg on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) Server at images.andale.com Port 80

wow awesome work ramie2400 can please tell me you used spline method or the polygon plane method

ramie, I am fan here!!!! Awesome work!!!

Anyone into Blender? I was once into learning 3D modelling and stuff but time shortage has left it stranded. Planning to take it up once again in short time. Nothing serious just as an interest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeye (Post 782515)
wow awesome work ramie2400 can please tell me you used spline method or the polygon plane method

I used box modelling,Poly with smoothness level 1 after the rough shell,and a few clean-ups/detailing and then then turbosmooth level 2,Materials used is V-ray rendering system

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqueguru (Post 786032)
ramie, I am fan here!!!! Awesome work!!!

Thans man really appretiate:)