Team-BHP - 3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/12965-3d-computer-modelled-cars-bikes-etc-3ds-maya-etc-4.html)

Dude, Is this based on a trabant? Because i see tons of similarities to a trabant rather than a 1100!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 1092337)
Dude, Is this based on a trabant? Because i see tons of similarities to a trabant rather than a 1100!!

yes u r right. when i started to search for the blue print to start the 3d modeling i found only for trabant. so i started with tht and try to maintain it to look like 1100. i guess both travant and 1100 looks almost the same
:)

Note from Mod : Please take the time to type out your posts in full words as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid the use of SMS language (r = are, tht = that, etc), and please take the time to re-read your post for typos before submitting.

Excellent 3D job there. Show us some more. Also tell us which software.

Stunning! I'd love to see that padmini in my garage. However I think that the rear is sloping down a bit too much, other than that it's brilliant.

Trabant??? am i missing something here?
Nonetheless, this is a sweet and hot looking ride. To me it looks like a chop job between a frontal Fiat and a rear, Ferrari/TVR.
Sweet, very very sweet.

Looks HOT ! - but can you change the tyres to slicks ? - the ones shown look almost like off road tyres ( looks out of place in a sporty car )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen (Post 1099875)
Excellent 3D job there. Show us some more. Also tell us which software.

thank you for the comments.
i am a interior designer and i work in 3d interiors and exteriors. this is my first model vehicle.
i used autocad, 3ds max8, vray render and photoshop
now working on a nissan skyline 3d

rio
dubai

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 1100023)
Looks HOT ! - but can you change the tyres to slicks ? - the ones shown look almost like off road tyres ( looks out of place in a sporty car )

Right about the tires there. Trabant is an Opel right, the same which was driven across Africa in one of the Top Gear episodes? It looks the same as the previous 1100D with the squarish bonnet and boot.

This car is hott!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 1100023)

those tyres are made for on/off road and its just a imagination, i am working on it again.
anyways thanx a ton for the comments :)

To be honest, when I read the title I thought this was going to be a very bad job, but I stand corrected. The 3d model looks nice, very nice actually. maybe you should go ahead and have it made. I would keep the colour a single tone. Good job, do post more of your work.

Wow!Really good jo.Waiting for the Skyline.

I think you should change the rear to look like a 1100. Anyways this is a nice effort. Could you try a black base with chrome job??? Plz

That is a great job. The tyres look oversized, other than that everything looks super hot. Just wondering what kind of engine would it run ??

Cheers

Duse, it's smokin hotttttt! I'd, rather we'd like to see your 3D modded versions of other cars too. Kudos nonetheless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1100277)
That is a great job. The tyres look oversized, other than that everything looks super hot. Just wondering what kind of engine would it run ??

Cheers

ricky, i think i can go for a isuzu diesel engine for this, tires are oversized to give a monster look to it.
this is my dream project. from the day i joined this team i always go through padmini threads. padmini inspired me from my childhood.

i work in dubai and i have seem almost all kind of vehicles available in this globe. because dubai is the main hub of luxury vehicles i guess.
i live in sharjah in the middle of a used cars market. everyday i see all kind of vehicles here.
i guess i am going away from this thread :D
thank you for each and everyone who commented and give there suggetions for this thread

rio
dubai