Team-BHP - 3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/12965-3d-computer-modelled-cars-bikes-etc-3ds-maya-etc-5.html)

Man thats mindblowing,wish it woul be a real car.When a filter is fitted in a padmini it sounds like thunder.I remember one of my friends was fined by cops for blasting the streets at night :D in that typical padmini sound fitted with K&N .Padmini is a true muscle car.

Amazing job, the car is looking super hot. Waiting for more such models from you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 1100481)
Duse, it's smokin hotttttt! I'd, rather we'd like to see your 3D modded versions of other cars too. Kudos nonetheless.

i know its out of the topic but i would like show you guys few of my latest 3d models. these all are for my ongoing project here for few villas.
i dont really work @ vehicles. this padmini was my first project and now i am working under a nissan skyline( my favourate vehicle in earth)

after working hard on skyline 3d finaly after 7 days i finished the rendering.
i used 3ds max8, vray render, autocad and photoshop softwares.
Please do your comments

rio
dubai

Again I am asking for some help.
1) For my 6th Semester project, I need a MultiMedia project. Is there any advice/idea/information someone can give me ? I am in desperate need.

2) How do you learn software like 3DS MAX. Just sit and try out or there are some tutorials or some courses ? I need to learn the software more.

Any help will be helpful.

@ aaggoswami - if u want to go in depth u can join short term animation courses like ants, animaster e.t.c can tell us more details about your project, so that members can help you better

smart2smart awesome car model over there, very nice detailing with the textures .

Awesome job @smart2smart. Can the exhausts be put on the right side as well?

@Ramie
I once mentioned here in this thread that you inspired me a lot...here are the results..its not related to cars...but i thought i should share it because it was you who inspired me.

3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)-zrex2.jpg

3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)-zrex4.jpg

3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)-zrex5.jpg

3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)-zrex6.jpg

3D computer modelled cars, bikes etc (3DS, Maya etc)-zrex.jpg

Regards,
TG.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redeye (Post 1105235)
@ aaggoswami - if u want to go in depth u can join short term animation courses like ants, animaster e.t.c can tell us more details about your project, so that members can help you better

Thank you. I am definitely considering joining the classes.

And we are right now doing a walk-through of school that is at passing level and will be constructed at Vatwa GIDC, A'bad.

@Torqueguru amazing level of art work,i would say the texturing/UVW mapping have come out real good,how about lighting the scene and rendering it in png or tga,then composite and CC in a nice BG to make it look real image that will add alot value :)

Ramie

Thats what i am trying to do Ramie, actually i want to composite him into live action footage...currently rigging the low poly mesh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 1113069)
@Torqueguru amazing level of art work,i would say the texturing/UVW mapping have come out real good,how about lighting the scene and rendering it in png or tga,then composite and CC in a nice BG to make it look real image that will add alot value :)

Ramie

@ramie and torquguru :
What is UVW, PNG, TGA composite, CC and BG ?
What max we have done is to just add textures.

ok dude here it is with twin exhuasts in both sides
rio

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPearl (Post 1112597)
Awesome job @smart2smart. Can the exhausts be put on the right side as well?

Guys,

Check out this video posted in another thread. Superb work by a guy named "Pantural".

Quote:

Originally Posted by genesis (Post 1581427)
One of the best pieces of animation I have seen.
Enjoy
-genesis

YouTube - Ford SHELBY vs CAMARO vs JEEP vs VAZ 2107 vs HELICOPTER - My cars (showreel)...