Team-BHP - Swift driver scares lambo driver!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Swift driver scares lambo driver!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/13025-swift-driver-scares-lambo-driver.html)

Despite being hopelessly outclassed by the supercar, the driver of the diminutive hatchback managed to pursue the Lamborghini through heavy traffic to Glebe, where the frightened driver flagged down a police car.

Just read this old piece of news from sydney, thought i'll share with you guys. its the old model swift though. its kinda funnyrl:. Here's the link to it
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...098434742.html

lol: man thats really funny. Really did scare the **** outta the guy lambo guy didn't he?rl:

I thought such stupid things happen only in India. In Bangalore it's common to see people driving a tin can with a washing machine trying to drag bigger cars. I think this article is more or less an everyday affair in Bangalore only that it's not a lambo.

People continuously honking to piss you off, overtaking you and driving in the middle of the road, swerving from lane to lane to stop you from overtaking, chasing your car and picking up a fight at the next signal because you accidentally cut his lane and the ever so common revving the washing machines at the signal lights to name a few.

Haa haaa haaa... My first reaction after reading the thread heading was "Why? What did the Swift driver do? Was he wearing his halloween costume?".

By the way that old model Swift as you call it is not the swift in the first place as we know it. Its the Esteem. Back then it was sold worldover as Swift.

This has been discussed vastly on the other forum i'm part of, www.tamon.org

hehehe... as they say... its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog :p

Either the Lambo driver couldn't handle the car or the Swift driver was too good :D

lol:

That swift driver must have good driving skills n guts to race a lambo....

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitoj
its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog :p

Hahahaha well said !!

Damn if the swift guy would have hit the lambo, the repair costs would be something like Cost of the Swift + Manual labour for the driver for the rest of his life at the lambo's house!!!

Hahahaha, awesome story, really hilarious!!!

rl: poor lambo guy...guess he was saving his expensive machine..

The swift shown in the pic is different...:confused: is that model still being sold in there?????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetlife
The swift shown in the pic is different...:confused: is that model still being sold in there?????????

that's the old model of the swift which is the esteem in india. its replaced by the new model which is the same as the one sold in india.

hahaha... really funny story.. reminds me of the time my friend in his m800 chased a merc right frm bandra to breach candy .. lol..

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Either the Lambo driver couldn't handle the car or the Swift driver was too good :D

It is obviously a straight fight between the Swift's smaller size and greater maneuverability in traffic and the Lambo's awesome superiority in pick-up. The Swift can squeeze into smaller gaps than the Lambo, make tighter turns, and probably cut lanes with more agility in dense traffic. So the Swift can certainly make a few overtakes in dense traffic that the Lambo cannot, for want of space. I would tend to think though that in this case the Lambo guy, having the capability to make rapid overtakes that the Swift guy cannot dream of, ought to have succeeded in putting a few cars between himself and the Swift, given that Australian roads are reasonably wide. Maybe the Lambo guy was wary of pushing his vehicle in dense traffic and damaging it.
Regards, rks

Try racing superbikes with a 100cc yamaha on city roads with mediocre traffic. U'll win handsdown.
Reason: The superbike is a LOTT expensive and the owner knows that. Not worth risking it for a little honour against a puny 100 cc. :)