Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2006, 21:45   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
I downloaded the episode last night, its good to have topgear back with their new reasonably priced car the optra.
And did anybody notice, the Reva made a small appearance too.
Yup saw the Reva. Clarkson made fun of it

They ripped the Lacetti (Optra) left right centre. The small crash of the Koenigsegg with the tyre wall was ouch!
Old 10th May 2006, 13:07   #17
Senior - BHPian

Well, I am dying to see the next season....
A bit offtopic, but heres JCs obituary video..
Old 10th May 2006, 13:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
FinalGear is doing a great work by sharing these videos. And all of them are of super high quality. At least how much I've downloaded. Started downloading the latest Episode earlier this afternoon. Will take a long time because of 8kbps download speed.
yea final gear is an amazing site. the site itself is very well made and also the content is amazing. i only wish the videos were smaller. 350 mb is quite a lot though i guess its fine considering the high quality
Old 10th May 2006, 14:11   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
350 mb is quite a lot though i guess its fine considering the high quality
Its actually less or pefect. A one hour show of such high quality video is not possible in VCD format. Infact, VCD format is RUBBISH.

A high quality video of one hour generally takes up 350mb. All other shows on MiniNova are the same. If its two hours, its almost 700mb.
Old 11th May 2006, 04:09   #20
BHPian

Episode 2 - May 14th

In the second show of the new series the beautiful Yorkshire Dales provide the backdrop for an epic contest
between three exquisite cars - the Jaguar XK, the BMW650i and the Mercedes SL350. A frozen lake in Iceland is the
setting for a race between a monstrously powerful rally and (what else but) a jet powered kayak. Super charged chef
Gordon Ramsey is the star in the reasonably priced car and Jeremy, James and Richard wreak havoc on the roads of
southern England when they hijack a live drive time radio show in Brighton. Just another day in the office for the
Top Gear team then.
Old 11th May 2006, 09:28   #21
Senior - BHPian

I have seen better episodes than this, it is just becoming more and more "everything else" show rather than a car show, fifth gear in this respect is much much better..anyhow..I was very disappointed by the CCX, it was my second fav car up until now, I was hoping it was be the 2nd fastest thing behind F since thats my fac car, but it was soo soo poor, considering what all it has..anyhow hope CCX is bettered in the next year or so..with better rear view and a better handling car with more down force as stig pointed out..

I am sure it would be a little quicker than the F then..lets just hope it happens soon...but still CCX is awesome..I rank it well still 2nd behind the F but now way behind and then probably the Enzo and CGT tie...
Old 11th May 2006, 10:51   #22
Senior - BHPian

Too much power and not enough reasearch on the hadnling is what the CCX suffers form I guess.....Pagani seems to be a more complete car overall.

Or it may have just beena case of a badly set-up car rather than any inherent faults with the CCX package.
Old 11th May 2006, 17:47   #23
BHPian

One problem guys,,, i get great speed at my office and sooo want to download these videos but the problem is that the firewall has blocked the torrents.. :( any other source from where we can download the VIDEOS in probably ZIP or AVI format.
Old 11th May 2006, 18:41   #24
Senior - BHPian

try google video, i found the top gear episode there..
Old 11th May 2006, 21:28   #25
BHPian

google video does not work in india (yet). i really hope they start it here.
Old 11th May 2006, 21:30   #26
BHPian

Note from moderator:
We do not encourage links to sites where downloads are not authorised by the original content ownert

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further

Last edited by ajmat : 12th May 2006 at 09:01.
Old 11th May 2006, 21:30   #27
Senior - BHPian

how can that be? its just a website, when you type video.google.com what happens? and you dont need any special software since google is using macromedia flash to play the videos..very cool if you ask me..
Old 16th May 2006, 01:20   #28
BHPian

Episode 2

Episode 2. Clarkson's burn the track in the new corvette Z06. Then the stig puts a blistering lap to put it in the top of the lap times faster than the ferrari 430 and the murcielago. Impressive car. Taht reminded me of 1DAy and his vette, lucky fella Richard's race with the jet powered kayak in the tom cat fun to watch
but overall i feel this season's episodes aren't good when u compare with previous seasons....
Old 21st May 2006, 00:44   #29
BHPian

Episode 3

In this weeks programme Jeremy, James and Richard attempt to answer one of the world's great unanswered questions: is it possible to build a truly amphibious car that works as well on water as it is does on land? They've each come up with their own unique design but will any of them actually work? We drive they're creations to a lake in Staffordshire to find out. Also in the show actor Philip Glenister (Life on Mars) is the star in the reasonably priced car and the Lotus Exige S is power tested by on the track by Jeremy and the Stig.
Old 21st May 2006, 20:57   #30
BHPian

hey guys what is the show timing of top gear

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks