Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2006, 23:10   #1
Senior - BHPian

Citizens for a good cause

I have watched yuva. I have watched Nayak and I have also watched Rang de Basanti. And yes my blood boiled each time. But I blame myself for it.

I read the blog that mentions The incident of ACP in Bangalore. He said that the guy had a belly coming out and he didnt care about the rules. Its bcoz the good people don wanna be police. The good people don wanna be politicians and clean up the mess.

Who will develop the country if not we the youth? We have to get into the gutter and clean the mess up even though our hands will get dirty.

Not 1 person can stand up and help the country rise but the community as a whole can.

Its not a heroic act but a responsibility to be taken at hand. Lets take an oath to clean up the mess we live in everyday.

more than 50members in Mumbai can easily see to it that a broken traffic signal, a leaking drain or a bad road is fixed. certainly 5 out of 50 are people with good networking contacts. Same goes for cities like Delhi and Banglore too. Takes a bit of your time but its worth the effort. Its you the citizen who wont have to face a bad road the next time you go to the office.

Lets unite togather as a community and help develop the country at a much more faster rate.

Lets spread the word and make it a better place to live and set an example.

we are a group of more than 5000 members with family members, relatives and friends who are ready to help. It would be nice to work up some strategy on this.

just my 2cents
Old 9th May 2006, 23:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
I have watched yuva. I have watched Nayak and I have also watched Rang de Basanti. And yes my blood boiled each time. But I blame myself for it.

I read the blog that mentions The incident of ACP in Bangalore. He said that the guy had a belly coming out and he didnt care about the rules. Its bcoz the good people don wanna be police. The good people don wanna be politicians and clean up the mess.

Who will develop the country if not we the youth? We have to get into the gutter and clean the mess up even though our hands will get dirty.

Not 1 person can stand up and help the country rise but the community as a whole can.

Its not a heroic act but a responsibility to be taken at hand. Lets take an oath to clean up the mess we live in everyday.

more than 50members in Mumbai can easily see to it that a broken traffic signal, a leaking drain or a bad road is fixed. certainly 5 out of 50 are people with good networking contacts. Same goes for cities like Delhi and Banglore too. Takes a bit of your time but its worth the effort. Its you the citizen who wont have to face a bad road the next time you go to the office.

Lets unite togather as a community and help develop the country at a much more faster rate.

Lets spread the word and make it a better place to live and set an example.

we are a group of more than 5000 members with family members, relatives and friends who are ready to help. It would be nice to work up some strategy on this.

just my 2cents

I agree. Amen to that!

Drifter
Old 9th May 2006, 23:38   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hey DEV this has to be the most sensible post on the forum since quite a while. I am ready butttttt One man cant win the battle alone. Akala Chana Bhad Nahi Phod Sakta.

Also nowadayz you cant stop anyone on the road for breaking a signal who knows it might be a Don/Thief/Politician (Atleast in Mumbai its possible) buttttt never will it be a team-bhpian.

Pardon my hindi.
Old 10th May 2006, 01:16   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA
Hey DEV this has to be the most sensible post on the forum since quite a while. I am ready butttttt One man cant win the battle alone. Akala Chana Bhad Nahi Phod Sakta.

Also nowadayz you cant stop anyone on the road for breaking a signal who knows it might be a Don/Thief/Politician (Atleast in Mumbai its possible) buttttt never will it be a team-bhpian.

Pardon my hindi.
Its not about 1 person at all. Its about the whole team-bhp, their relatives and friends. We need to work unitedly. If u understand what I am trying to hint at.

A system where we all work togather to improve our contry's infrastructure.

bad roads, leaking sewers, breaking signals etc.
Old 10th May 2006, 01:44   #5
Senior - BHPian

Yeah Devarshi i agree and understand what you meant. Butttt how do we go about it? Like i mean to ask to improve the roads we cant do much butttt yes by following trafic rules and regulations we can. Its a common practice in Mumbai that most signals have timers on them and when the timer starts to go 10...9... everybody starts to zoom off and by the time its 0 and green almost every one is off. Now this is damn irritating partially because the other signal is still moving buttttt people on the signal already going off and secondly the timers dont have any meaning them, people moving on their own discretion. I deliberately make sure to slow down and be on row 1 at the signal this way i can avoid traffic butttttt these idiots just zoom away before you and that means you are well stuck up again in traffic. No fun at launch too bikers make sure the become your safety car. Instead because of bikers coming from nowhere right in front of you, its very rare that you get to make good use of 1st gear.
Old 10th May 2006, 19:12   #6
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA

Pardon my hindi.
Oh I know tbhpian's who jump signals !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks