Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2006, 00:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

Honda Yaris : Don't miss this goof up!

So you thought only Indian automotive TV show journalists were morons? Take a look at this Canadian Automotive TV show called "Driver's seat". These guys claim to be the gold standard in Canadian Automotive TV journalism." The presenter is reviewing the Honda Fit and things start off well until they show the Fit being driven. The interior shots are of the Honda Fit but when the camera shows the car's exterior's, it's of the Toyota Yaris!

I am wondering whether this was a goof up, a oversight or whether the TV channel thought that no-one would notice.

amit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2006, 03:43   #2
Max
BHPian

where in the video its toyota yaris ? the red one he is driving is toyota yaris? seems honda !
Old 16th May 2006, 06:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
where in the video its toyota yaris ? the red one he is driving is toyota yaris? seems honda
hey Max, the red car is the Yaris. When the show starts and the guy introduces the car they correctly show the Fit but the shots of the exteriors of the car being driven are of the Yaris while interiors are of the Fit.

Last edited by amit : 16th May 2006 at 06:39.
Old 16th May 2006, 11:19   #4
BHPian

That's a funny goof-up for sure. maybe they were testing both the fit and the yaris both of which were red. the outside cameraman picked up the wrong car.
Old 16th May 2006, 11:55   #5
Senior - BHPian

Canada needs to be the culprit.

I was watching 'Humko Deewana Kar gaye' (A solid soft copy of 'Raj Kanwars own earlier creation 'Dhai Akshar prem ke')recently and Akshay Kumar while working for Toyota drives a Subaru in the rally. LOL!

Looks like all the goof ups take place in Canada.
Old 18th May 2006, 08:48   #6
Senior - BHPian

I thought such things happened only on TV soaps and movies. I remember watching a Ekta Kapoor soap a few years back. Interiors of a Ford Ikon and then the camera showed the car from outside and it was a ......Fiat Siena!

Quote:
Canada needs to be the culprit. I was watching 'Humko Deewana Kar gaye' recently and Akshay Kumar while working for Toyota drives a Subaru in the rally.
You need to blame Raj Kanwar for that, not Canada!

Last edited by amit : 18th May 2006 at 08:51.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks