Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th April 2013, 10:58   #1
BHPian

Decathlon - No Membership Required!

Hi All,

I know there are a lot of Decathlon fans here who feel handicapped because they don't have a membership and have to depend on members to help with billing.

Well, worry no more! Decathlon is now open to everyone. I had been there a couple of days ago to buy some stuff and noticed that they had put up flyers to confirm that billing was open to all. However online purchases are still limited to members.

I can confirm only for the store at Bannerghatta road. Though I'm pretty sure its valid across all their branches. Please do update this thread if you can confirm other stores.

P.S - Apart from being a long time member, I have no commercial association with them.

Have fun and enjoy your weekend.

Tassem.

@Mods - I was torn between posting this here and on the directory section. Please move if necessary.
Old 14th April 2013, 11:37   #2
BHPian

Re: Decathlon - No Membership Required!

Hello Tassem,

I am a big fan of Decath too, not just for the shopping but also for playing there. My 5yr old also is becoming a fan now.

I have been a long time member of Decath (from Blre to Mumbai). I can confirm that all their branches have moved from B2B to Retailing model after getting some FDI approvals. I was at the Thane (mumbai) store last weekend to buy some stuff and the store manager confirmed that all Indian stores need no Membership for purchase.

All the best to fellow TBhpians for the purchase.
Old 14th April 2013, 13:30   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Confirmed.

I have been a Decathlon member for quite a while.

They have recently moved their entire business model to 'direct to consumer' Retail by going the FDI route.

Happy Shopping!
Old 15th April 2013, 09:02   #4
BHPian

Re: Decathlon - No Membership Required!

They have got the B2C license, hence such, all stores are now open to the general public, but the prices have not been increased.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks