Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2006, 14:04   #1
BHPian

Care to Read this ?

While the medicos and the management grads are fighting on the quota issue.. nobody seems to care or bother abt another silent protest or awareness being staged by the students of a very prestigious institution(claims to be reputed).

I wanted to bring this topic up here coz there are a lot of young bhpians loooking at pursuing a career in management.

The institution in question here is run by a very well known personality.
Please got thru this site and find out wot the sudents have to say. and put in your valuable comments.

www.iipm.2hell.com

P.S. Mods please delete this thread if it has been discussed already or if its not worth discussing.

Cheers
Naveen
Old 20th May 2006, 14:52   #2
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Hmmm ... First Amity then IIPM ... Education is actually a big money making business. i've been telling my dad bout this since ages
Old 20th May 2006, 15:01   #3
Senior - BHPian

IIPM thing is an old story. Seems they have just re-organised now. Had read one of the blogs long time back... IIPM had sued the blogger also, i think. was big hallaa!!

Amitoj
Old 20th May 2006, 15:04   #4
Senior - BHPian

Have two friends in this institute and both of them turned up for the Delhi meet too. Let me ask them whether this is true or not.

The owner is the management book write Arindam Choudhary and he also owns a Cayenne and a previous generation Jag XJ.
Old 20th May 2006, 15:12   #5
BHPian

[quote=iraghava]Have two friends in this institute and both of them turned up for the Delhi meet too. Let me ask them whether this is true or not.

The owner is the management book write Arindam Choudhary and he also owns a Cayenne and a previous generation Jag XJ.[/quote]

I worked in their consulting division for 3 long years mate..woudnt have posted if it wasnt true...well.. well that site is only frm a student's perspective.. there's more to it.

dont forget the flying spur.. the pics of which have been posted by V.tec who's a student there.

Last edited by The Matrix : 20th May 2006 at 15:14.
Old 20th May 2006, 15:15   #6
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Guys since we are on it ... check this out too

http://amityfraud.tripod.com/
Old 21st May 2006, 01:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

anybody with any other institute??
Old 21st May 2006, 07:41   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345
anybody with any other institute??
Please be very careful re. training institutes offering SAP training. According to SAP no other institute other than an Authorised Training centre is authorised to offer training in SAP products (e.g., Siemens). There are a lot of training institutes who are using pirated or demo copies to provide training - which may or may not cover the entire gamut of functionalities available. SAP has taken legal action against plenty of institutes (civil and criminal action) in the last few years, but students keep getting fooled by these unauthorised training centers into parting with their parents liftime savings and promising fantastic future. Back in 1997-98, there were reports of several such students being sent from the US since they were inadequately trained.
Old 21st May 2006, 08:34   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The owner is the management book write Arindam Choudhary and he also owns a Cayenne and a previous generation Jag XJ
He owns a Bentley Continental GT too, right?
Old 21st May 2006, 12:23   #10
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Arindam Choudary owns a Continental GT ???????????????
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks