Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2015, 12:32   #4006
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bodybuilding - Exercises and Supplements

PART2:
When you stop doing the reps because of the intense pain (burning sensation), it means that the ATP that gives energy to your muscle fibres has run out. The burn sensation goes off very fast while resting because the body regenerates the ATP quite fast.

Now realize that a very important difference has happened between the PART1 and PART2. Neurons are not exhausted.
So in essence:
1. The lower threshold fibres are (perhaps) fatigued because of lesser force required, and when they get fatigued then the higher threshold fibres come into action and thus get (perhaps) fatigued (since they have to take over from the lower threshold fibres).

2. You don't run out of your nervous juices. This makes all the difference. You can perhaps do 10-100 times more exercise and still not exhaust your CNS. And you can tackle the same muscles as soon as the soreness goes away.

Now just pore over any professional bodybuilder program.
The following will be the characteristics:
a) THIS IS USUALLY NOT STATED EXPLICITLY The weight should be light enough to allow you to feel the muscles working. (Typically a weight that can allow you at least ~20 reps, I would say take a weight that allows you about 30 reps)
b) The motion should be purposeful and you should not allow your muscles to take rest at any point on the rep (e.g. when you do bicep curls, the biceps are resting when your hand is completely down - so eliminate this full movement, OR start the next rep immediately after completion of previous one - like a piston. Similarly do no allow the elbows to come up when you reach the top of the curl movement)
c) Do multiple sets (because one set will not be enough to fatigue all fibres, especially the higher threashold ones that only come in when the lower threshold ones are exhausted)
d) Take short rest between the sets to ensure that ATP really gets exhausted. Incidentally it has been shown that such approach also reduces the myostatin
e) This will also cause pump (as a side effect) and one may "get the feeling of coming" LOL.
f) Since the volume is typically huge and there is very less rest between sets and exercises (typically 20-50 seconds), one burns a lot of fat like a high intensity cardio.

The primary aim is not to progress with weights but to make the exercise more difficult.
You may progress with weights only after demonstrating sufficient mastery with the existing weight. Or perhaps just for change.

Incidentally I followed the Serge Nubret's "program" a few years back and all the susceptibility to sickness got eliminated, in spite of being on a calorific deficit compared to earlier era.

###

Btw I have also used PART1 approach (after getting bored with Serge Nubret) and still stayed away from illness.
The main point boils down to this:

If you use heavy loads, do low volume and give ample rest time (between sets as well as between days) to rest and eat more food than you are comfortable with.
If you use light loads, do high volume and you can still survive even if you take less rest and eat less food.

Last edited by alpha1 : 28th July 2015 at 12:49.
Old 28th July 2015, 12:45   #4007
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
I recently turned 30, 5'8" and 63 kgs currently.
I am 46, 5'8" and 84kg and have kept that weight for last 8-10 years.

Twenty years ago when I was working out 2 hours a day at a high-end gym in NJ, I used to see elite athletes and bodybuilders workout along with me. After some frank talks with instructors and others, I figured out it is not for me, I have a desk job. As a result I was able to adjust my fitness goals to be realistic and have remained fit even as I approach 50.

This article explains what I learned then: http://tonygentilcore.com/2011/07/gu...elite-athlete/
Old 28th July 2015, 14:15   #4008
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
If you use heavy loads, do low volume and give ample rest time (between sets as well as between days) to rest and eat more food than you are comfortable with.
If you use light loads, do high volume and you can still survive even if you take less rest and eat less food.
So what's a better suited program for someone like me.

My goal - lose the belly fat and double chin first and then build better arms (if possible simultaneously).

For the past 1.5-2 months that I have been doing weight training at home, my biceps definitely developed a little bulge. Its not a significant change but I can definitely feel the teeny tiny bulge so I know its not all going to waste but probably the typical forum routine isn't helping me significantly.

I'm also able to lift more weight now.

Example - Earlier I could hardly do 3 concentration biceps curl in a row with 5 kg but within 1 month I was able to do 6 concentration biceps curl in a row with 7 kg.

I would definitely want to continue with the swimming routine but on the weight front what modifications are required now? Or is it not possible to get bulge in biceps unless I do away with the cardio routine?
Old 28th July 2015, 16:11   #4009
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks!!

Yeah, I think I can squeeze a banana or two right before breakfast!

As for the goal, well, if I wish to take one step at a time. I wish to get rid of the double chin which I was successfully able to when I did Insanity for about 40 days (hence swimming) and build decent biceps as my arms are really skinny at the moment.

Also, I love swimming so this is something I really wish to continue unless someone tells me that I simply cannot build even average biceps while swimming 4-5 days a week.

I'm out of breath only when I push really hard which is like 2-3 times in the one hour session. Else I swim at 80-90% intensity only.

Neither actually. I read that by the end of 4th or 5th set I should have drained all power from that muscle. The burn that you're talking about is rare with me, happens only when I do Legs and at times Biceps, not the case with any other muscle group. So in my case (barring Legs), the reason is that I cannot raise the weight no matter how much I try.

You've gone through the diet I take. All paranthas and rotis have decent ghee loaded in them. So I'm not really afraid of fats but the only sources I get it from is ghee or nuts (almonds mainly).

Again, I don't want to overdo fat simply because its against my goal of getting rid of my double chin and belly. However, I picked weight training simultaneously to build better arms (mainly).

I don't really require less sleep. I'm very often found dozing off in meetings or when with other colleagues in office.

I'm an Indian after all. I pay for 6 days worth of access to the pool so why don't I get the maximum return of my expense. While this is one reason, I also love swimming and can do it everyday for the rest of my life (even on Sundays).

Goal is to simply get rid of my double chin and belly fat first. If possible build better arms while losing weight as my sister keeps on sending awesome T-shirts to me but my skinny biceps ruin the look for me.

I recently turned 30, 5'8" and 63 kgs currently.

I agree on the rest part. Probably I need to only do swimming with light intensity on the 4th day and give up weight training completely on that day, makes sense!

The only supplement that I take is Multivate Gold which is like most loaded capsule that I found on vitamins. Reason to skip whey protein or anything else for now is that I wish to see where I get without these powders. I mean spend 6-9 months without them and see for myself how far I can go without additional supplements. Also, with so much of cardio I'm not sure how fruitful having protein powder would be.

Only Pics that I have of my weight gain when I stopped working out.

Mar'14 (4 months after stopping Insanity)

Attachment 1396189

May'14 (With the Double Chin that I hate! See, I can't even smile properly)

Attachment 1396190
Quote:
So what's a better suited program for someone like me.

My goal - lose the belly fat and double chin first and then build better arms (if possible simultaneously).

For the past 1.5-2 months that I have been doing weight training at home, my biceps definitely developed a little bulge. Its not a significant change but I can definitely feel the teeny tiny bulge so I know its not all going to waste but probably the typical forum routine isn't helping me significantly.

I'm also able to lift more weight now.

Example - Earlier I could hardly do 3 concentration biceps curl in a row with 5 kg but within 1 month I was able to do 6 concentration biceps curl in a row with 7 kg.

I would definitely want to continue with the swimming routine but on the weight front what modifications are required now? Or is it not possible to get bulge in biceps unless I do away with the cardio routine?
I think you're obsessing about your double chin. Both the pics look the same to me. Not just the shirt, glasses and hair but even the post-its and the white chair behind you with the bag on it.

Honestly, I don't see a double chin.

Staving off and trying to see where you can get without supplements is as good as saying you'll run your engine without engine oil. And that's the lamest approach I've heard from someone who wants Biceps.

Think about the work you're doing, and if you don't provide food, the body will store fat.

Squat more, at least 3 alternate days a week, get on a strength training program, eat more protein and fats. The Biceps will come regardless, otherwise this schedule and routine will not move you much from where you are towards positive.
Old 28th July 2015, 16:32   #4010
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandheers View Post
I think you're obsessing about your double chin. Both the pics look the same to me. Not just the shirt, glasses and hair but even the post-its and the white chair behind you with the bag on it.

Honestly, I don't see a double chin.
I deliberately wore the same shirt to work but it was only while I was posting this that I realized these two pics are identical in every way except for me bloating in the 2nd pic!

You can stop being nice to me though, I'm just glad you didn't blame the camera angle

Quote:
Staving off and trying to see where you can get without supplements is as good as saying you'll run your engine without engine oil. And that's the lamest approach I've heard from someone who wants Biceps.
I understand what you're saying. But then my contention with protein powder is that it might go to waste if we all believe the theory that while doing intense cardio one cannot really start putting on muscles also.

I can definitely add more paneer, milk, nuts, fruits and rice/roti to my diet but not really willing to spend 6k every month on colorful powder, at least yet. I did use Dymatize's Elite Whey Protein for about 1.5 months when I was doing Insanity but since it didn't involve any weight training I didn't see any gain at all (muscle-wise).

Quote:
Squat more, at least 3 alternate days a week, get on a strength training program, eat more protein and fats. The Biceps will come regardless, otherwise this schedule and routine will not move you much from where you are towards positive.
I am restricting to squatting just twice a week simply because swimming eats up a lot of energy from my thighs and at times I come out of the pool with my legs shivering. It might be overkill. Kicking properly when swimming is already an intense workout for quads/hamstrings.

I actually thought that I was doing a strength training program by combining swimming and weight training at home but probably less of sleep and ultra-low diet were the culprits towards me falling sick often.

Three key take-aways from all you guy's inputs is me getting adequate sleep, adequate rest when necessary and eating like a pig.
Old 28th July 2015, 18:19   #4011
Senior - BHPian

I may actually differ from what Mandheer is suggesting.

The reason is simple:
1) if you have propensity of getting fat just by looking at food, you will surely become a ball of lard in doing a strength program because
2) strength program necessitates progression with weights, which can continue only when you eat well in excess (or start popping pills and injecting yourself).
3) even though you may gain strength and weight, it's effect on your biceps/triceps may disappoint you

Of course I do differ with the stand on supplements.

But anyway, do carry on with the advice. If it doesn't work according to your preference there can be a plan B

###

Don't get worked up about "double chin", which you don't really have.
Your "Double chin" is genetic, based on facial muscles and jaw bone. Get over it.

Don't get worked up about thin upper arm. This is also usually genetic and you won't have much control over it.
People who have large arms ("gymming" without using steroids) began with larger than average arms when starting out.

###

Think about this:
Most people entering teenage imagine that they will be over six feet tall and end up with Sunny Leone as girlfriend.But they get over the gradual disappointment in due course of time.

Last edited by alpha1 : 28th July 2015 at 18:33.
Old 28th July 2015, 18:41   #4012
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
But anyway, do carry on with the advice. If it doesn't work according to your preference there can be a plan B (which I had alluded to some pages back)
Yeah you keep on hinting about it but don't want to give out the secret formula for some reason, give me your account details, I'll do NEFT

Quote:
Don't get worked up about "double chin", which you don't really have.
Your "Double chin" is genetic, based on facial muscles and jaw bone. Get over it.
I thought so too but wasn't sure about it. There was this guy Prince on Roadies who had a good physique yet he had a double chin. That was the time I figured my face might be such but then I lost so much fat from my body earlier that whatever little double chin I keep referring to was also gone.

But fine, if two bhpians with a reputation are telling me I'm ok, I guess I'm ok!

Quote:
Think about this:
Most people entering teenage imagine that they will be over six feet tall and end up with Sunny Leone as girlfriend.But they get over the gradual disappointment in due course of time.
Yeah yeah I get it, don't be too mean now!

Still, I don't have a weight training program that would work well with 1 hr of swimming daily. I need some pointers, like right now, unless you guys want me to beg!

Or is it possible that I put more effort in arm-building (biceps, shoulders, triceps) with a program while medium intensity on the rest of the muscle groups?
Old 28th July 2015, 19:31   #4013
BHPian

Similar observations. Don't get too much hyped about how you look. Just lift weights, eat well (enough carb and enough protein) and if you can't tone down your swimming eat even more. Use supplement only when you cannot get enough from the food you eat.

And you can do it. You know the first thing that came to my mind when I saw your routine and knowing what you have done in the past is that 'this man is a josh machine.' Just be diligent and use resources on the net with total mindfulness.

May I suggest you a schedule. Do it for three/six months it provides a good base. And recommended by Arnold. Exercise every major muscle group for 12, 9, 6, 4 & 3 reps. And 3 sets for other muscles. Try to increase weight with every set or alternate set. As you see the weights increasing it also is a major psychological booster, apart from the other benefits.

Secret to a better arms - concentrate more on triceps. Since it is a group of three muscles and one doesn't really use them in day to day activities the chances of it growing faster and bigger is more when compared to triceps.
Old 28th July 2015, 21:20   #4014
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah you keep on hinting about it but don't want to give out the secret formula for some reason, give me your account details, I'll do NEFT

I thought so too but wasn't sure about it. There was this guy Prince on Roadies who had a good physique yet he had a double chin. That was the time I figured my face might be such but then I lost so much fat from my body earlier that whatever little double chin I keep referring to was also gone.

But fine, if two bhpians with a reputation are telling me I'm ok, I guess I'm ok!

Yeah yeah I get it, don't be too mean now!

Still, I don't have a weight training program that would work well with 1 hr of swimming daily. I need some pointers, like right now, unless you guys want me to beg!

Or is it possible that I put more effort in arm-building (biceps, shoulders, triceps) with a program while medium intensity on the rest of the muscle groups?
Just from experience, you could concentrate on one part per day for the week. You can concentrate more and do about 5 or 6 exercises for the specific part.

Gives good rest to the body part although some muscles will experience secondary workout but nothing intense. You can even add 1 day of rest with lots of sleep as a reward in between.
Old 29th July 2015, 10:41   #4015
BHPian

Quote:
Think about this:
Unfortunately reality doesn't work that way for someone who gets to be six feet+ tall and has an appearance that is idealized by both men and women alike.

* When you are being thronged by women and when you are receiving flatteries by women and men wherever you go, you wouldn't bother who is your girlfriend. Your primal instincts and the testosterone that you pump in the gym daily will make it extremely hard to stick to monogamy. You don't aim for any particular woman because there is plenty of options at your disposal always. You involve in things that aren't morally right, but you believe most rules doesn't apply to you. The testosterone and the special status makes it extremely hard to convince otherwise.

* People will make you feel special and over a period you will start believing that you are indeed special, you tend to get self-absorbed, develop narcissistic tendencies.

* Over a period you get used to it, but still you will continue to believe you are special and the narcissistic tendencies keep popping up every now and then

* Sometimes you will also have to deal with envious creatures who tend to size up against you and prove the sort of men they are

* Since you will most always be made to feel special, sometimes you may feel like you are above most people, and when you want to get back to the ground, you will find it very hard

Yes, it is better to be someone with plenty of options than be someone with no options at all. But life makes a difficult path to swim across to almost everyone.
Old 29th July 2015, 18:16   #4016
Senior - BHPian

Update from today:

Shoulder's acting up for some reason so didn't really swim with too high intensity today, doesn't look like I would be able to for a few days or maybe even weeks.

As for weights, I decided to follow the 15,12,9,6,3 rep process and only did Triceps today.

I only have dumbbells at home so all exercises are with dumbbells only.

Observations:

I did Tricep kickback with 7kg dumbbell and was able to feel a slight flex in muscle as I take the dumbbell back up but no burn anywhere. I did 5 sets with 15,12,9,6,3 reps respectively.

Now I moved to one-arm tricep extension while standing and was using 4kg weight. I did 5 sets with 15,10,9,6,5 reps respectively and started to feel the burn right from the end of first set. That felt good and I continued to feel the burn till the last set.

I played around with reps till the time the burn didn't let me do more which is why the rep numbers during one-arm extension were haywire.

Then I moved to lying tricep extension (using both hands) and did 5 sets with 15.....3 reps and again felt the burn.

Lastly I moved to Tricep Dips and again did reps with receding numbers but here the burn wasn't experienced and I was more or less running out of energy to do more dips.

However, the welcome change was that after the workout I had that feeling that my arms lost all energy and even had a teeny tiny difficulty steering the car (loved that feeling!) as my triceps showed absolutely no sign of any strength. This has only happened with my legs so far when they tremble after a high intensity swimming session. Even now as I write this, I feel lack of strength in triceps and that slight dull burn.

Not sure why I didn't feel the burn during kickbacks and dips, was I using too much weight? In dips my whole body weight was on them. I didn't continue to do more reps because it felt like the muscle would rupture if I did (such was the feeling but still no burn).

I've spent about 2 months working with heaviest weights possible with low reps but I'll spend next 2 months working with moderate weights and higher reps and will try to experience this burn as much as possible.

I think I'll not worry about doing 15,12... kind of reps but would probably go all the way I can (say upto 20-30 reps if possible) with a moderate weight and gradually lessen the reps with each set looking at when I start feeling the burn which prevents me from doing that exercise anymore.

Another question around food for bodybuilders:

- With all this pesticide and chemicals in food doing rounds, I figured sea-food should be pretty safe (comparatively) so would it be wise to include sea-food as part of one's diet, say 3-4 times a week. If yes, which are the sea fishes that I could get in Delhi (CR Park & INA market is what I can manage) and they are good to be consumed 3-4 times a week?
Old 31st July 2015, 12:16   #4017
BHPian

Quote:
I did Tricep kickback with 7kg dumbbell and was able to feel a slight flex in muscle as I take the dumbbell back up but no burn anywhere. I did 5 sets with 15,12,9,6,3 reps respectively.
I would suggest you to club together two body parts each day (with 2/3 exercuses for each part) and do it every alternate day to start with. I would also suggest that you atleast buy a barbell.

You also need to put some thought into selection of exercises with compound exercises getting larger share. For example, for triceps the exercises that would recruit more muscles would be BB/DB extension and clubbing tricpes with chest ensures that you are making optimum utilisation of the muscles. Or you can club triceps with biceps just to get the kick when your arms look bigger.

There are various protocols on the net, go through some of them, and you will get one that would suit your goal and your mindset.

And most of all, I would once again emphasise - sleep enough, eat even more and go heavy with weights.

Hope it helps.

Last edited by Piyadassi : 31st July 2015 at 12:18.
Old 31st July 2015, 13:12   #4018
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Update from today:

Just getting in here.
For Kickbacks, try and avoid a pendulum motion. If there's a rhythm setting in in going up, coming back, try and break it. Your muscle should be dictating the motion, not the dumbbell. If that is happening, try reducing the weight. The best way to get burn is to try and hold the weight at the end when the arm is fully stretched.
Just the way I have been doing it, so thought to share.
Old 31st July 2015, 14:44   #4019
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyadassi View Post
I would suggest you to club together two body parts each day (with 2/3 exercuses for each part) and do it every alternate day to start with. I would also suggest that you atleast buy a barbell.
I'm going to get a bench, barbell and the works in September and would also be getting a steel bar drilled into wall for pullups.

Quote:
You also need to put some thought into selection of exercises with compound exercises getting larger share.

There are various protocols on the net, go through some of them, and you will get one that would suit your goal and your mindset.
This helps, thanks!

Quote:
And most of all, I would once again emphasise - sleep enough, eat even more and go heavy with weights.
Now here's the thing about going heavy. I think I could continue to progress on the weight that I lift but here's what happened.

I'd been curling with 7kg dumbbells for the last few weeks but never had I felt the burn that we all talked about.

Today I did biceps and I decided to go light on weight and more on volume. I started with the 5kg dumbbell instead and did 25 reps in the first set, then I did 20, 15, 15....and about 10 in the end. I think I did 7-8 sets.

Similar approach for hammer curls, concentration, forearms and the burn in the whole arm was really something. I must admit that after I was done, I did put in 2 more kgs and did about 6 reps of biceps & hammer curls but by that time my muscles were about to explode so I didn't push any further.

I'm enjoying working out with lighter weights more than I did with heavy ones. I had a visa appointment today and I could hardly write my name with the pen, just love this feeling!!

I had lifted heavy in the first 2 months but had never experienced the burn. My arm would give up by the 6-7th rep max. Yes there was a slight gain in muscle but all without burn.

I want to play around with this burn theory and spend a month or two experiencing it before I negate 'this theory and its affect on muscle gain' and lift heavy instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
For Kickbacks, try and avoid a pendulum motion....he best way to get burn is to try and hold the weight at the end when the arm is fully stretched.
Just the way I have been doing it, so thought to share.
Form isn't a problem. I'm very careful about how I do an exercise. I'd rather curl halfway, give up and put the weight down instead of using momentum to finish that rep. Form over rep is my mantra!

About holding the weight, I did try this in the very initial days and honestly, holding also didn't lead to any burn. My arm would simply get tired and l'd have to come down but I never ever felt the burn doing any workout involving my upper body.

I think the science behind this burn is well explained by @alpha1 and at least for me, its only experienced with lighter weights and more reps.
Old 1st August 2015, 15:36   #4020
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys, From the last 3-4 weeks, I am going to my office gym and for each day, do the following exercises in around 30-40 minutes. I am new to the body building world. I have a lean frame. I am 6", Age 24, weighing 79 kgs as of now. My goal is to develop upper portion of my body including chest, bigger & stronger arms/shoulders. Along with I need to reduce my belly fat which has increased a bit recently.

My diet plan which I follow as of now - 1 alloo/paneer paratha with lassi in the morning as breakfast around 9 am -> coffee/Tea in a large cup with sugar around 11-12 pm -> 1:00 to 1:30-1:45 Pm - exercise at my office gym -> lunch b/w 2:00-2:30 consisting 4 rotis, with dal or paneer, little bit of rice and raita. In evening around 5 pm I go for a medium banana or mango shake. On every Wednesday and Friday, I eat 5 boiled eggs each. While returning to home later in the evening I occasionally go for pineapple/orange/pomegranate juice. For dinner, usual home cook food, dal, vegetables, and 4-5 rotis.

Out of all the below exercises, I have to struggle on day 4 - biceps/triceps. Looks like this is my weakest area. Also from past one week, I have little bit of pain in my knees and lower portion of legs below the knee height. I sleep for 6 hours at night.

Normal crunches causes pain in my lower back. I don't do normal cardio/treadmill/running exercise due to lack of time on these four days, but i have one day to spare that I can use exclusively for treadmill/cycling. Right now on fifth day I do mixed exercises.

Here is my detailed plan.

For Chest - Day 1 - 12 rep each set - 3 sets
1. Inclined/flat Dumbbell Press (using 5-7.5 kgs dumbbells)
2. Pushups (can't maintain proper posture but do it anyways)
3. Butterfly (with weight pin inserted in first or second weight brick)
4. Normal bench-press (5 kg plate each side - total 10 kgs)
5. Incline bench-press (5 kg plate each side - total 10 kgs)

For Back - Day 2 - - 12 rep each set - 3 sets

1. Lat pull down machine - front - wider arms (with weight pin inserted in third or fourth weight brick)
2. Lat pull down - front - closer arms (with weight pin inserted in third or fourth weight brick)
3. Lat pull down - back - Rear pull downs - wider arms (with weight pin inserted in third or fourth weight brick)
4. Dumbbell row - using a 5 kg dumbbell
5. Resistance band stretching using both arms (i some time do it using one arm also) - (with weight pin inserted in fourth or fifth weight brick)

For Shoulders - Day 3 - 12 rep each set - 3 sets

1. Shoulder press using dumbbells - 5 kg each
2. Standing military press using barbell = 5 kg plate each
3. Standing military press behind neck – 5 kg plate each
4. Upright row using – plates 5 kg each
5. Front raise & shoulder shrug

For biceps/triceps - Day 4 - 12 rep each set - 3 sets
1. Standing bicep curls with barbell 5kg plates each
2. Standing alternate bicep curls using 5 kg dumbbells
3. Standing hammer curl using 5 kg dumbbells
4. Seated concentrated curl – with 5 kg dumbbell
5. Standing Cable Curl/ Cable Tricep Extension - with weight pin inserted in third or fourth weight brick of the machine

//from this week, kickback has been introduced.

Day 5 - either off or mixed exercises.

For Abs - 12 rep each set - 3 sets (weekends at home - starting from today only)
- Reverse Crunchs
- Toe Crunchs

// (Earlier this week, trainer suggested me to try decline bench-press, but I was not really comfortable doing so with my head in declining bench-press position causing bit of heaviness in head, may be due to sudden blood flow in head) - so will be avoiding this exercise. I have Tinnitus in my ears for last 2 years- ringing noise in ears due to exposure to loud sounds from my car's basstube and headphones for last few years. I used to listen to music at full levels in my car and using my moible phone earphones also with max volume - this all affected my ears. I can't spend long time in gym because of the loud music being played in the gym also. Loud sounds increases the ringing noise in my ears. Reverse side laterals raise exercise for shoulders also cause an unusual kind of discomforting sensation in my lower part of stomach/abdomen. Rest all exercises mentioned don't cause any discomfort. Also please note that I don't use supporter/jockstrap for the exercises but a normal brief of correct fitting.

Please have a look at the schedule and see if anything is wrong on my part and any suggestions, tips regarding my exercises, food, lifestyle etc are most welcome.

Last edited by bluevolt : 1st August 2015 at 16:02.

Most Viewed